Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QX is a hardened criminal?
Nope. I most certainly did not say that. I will say he has made anti Semitic statements, came to my state supporting people who gang raped a child, and has openly said things to insinuate he doesn’t care for white people. The fact that he showed he could make some decent decisions and has a heart for a child that looks like him doesn’t exactly mean the guy turned over a new leaf in my book. MOO JMO

Do we know for sure that this is her body in the bag? Otherwise, might the black box up there saying that it’s her be a bit premature?

They were directed to a location, and a body was found in that location.

It’ll take time for official confirmation, but it’s certain to be her.

imo QX is the best thing to happen to this heartbreaking case. it’s been said countless times on this thread that DVs family should go pry it out of them. none of them would, DV mom admittedly skirted asking him, the rest of them defended his “innocence” BB pretending she doesn’t even talk to him.

QX did what the family should have done. QX put maleah first.

Nope. I most certainly did not say that. I will say he has made anti Semitic statements, came to my state supporting people who gang raped a child, and has openly said things to insinuate he doesn’t care for white people. The fact that he showed he could make some decent decisions and has a heart for a child that looks like him doesn’t exactly mean the guy turned over a new leaf in my book. MOO JMO

Exceptionally well stated.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is an interview just posted on fb with QX and Fox26 from the last hour, about how he got the confession. QX says DV was a good parent to the kids ("a mother and a father"), when BB was not, that he took care of them all, but that he snapped when they got into a fight over his MISTRESS! He also said that DV called him there to discuss and clear up how he was being portrayed by the media. My goodness...this all sounds like the truth, but who knows. I hope they found Maleah today. :(

EXCLUSIVE: Quanell X gives details of Derion Vence confession

If BB and DV fought over his MISTRESS, BB realized she is not as important as she thought.
This is pleasing. :):):)
Out of anger, who harmed Maleah????
Perhaps his word against her's, for Court to decide.o_O
Hope both are charged.
MOO.

Last edited:
And QX is still out there flapping his gums for his fifteen minutes. He needs to shut up and let LE work this case not keep him patting himself on the back.

I'm thinking he doesn't need 15 minutes. I had never heard of him but Texas sure has.

And while I thought he was a blow hard before, and he disgusted me saying BB was a 'good woman", my mind has been changed. When someone like TM praises a person as a miracle worker and genius and states he has had a long, productive relationship with QX, that's good enough for me.

Also, it is solely due to QX's work - not LE's, that this child was finally able to be found.

So frankly, although I listened to his statements on the live broadcast and didn't once hear him pat himself on the back, he deserves to.

He accomplished what no one has done or could do. He is so dangerous to DV that his attorneys rushed to the judge whining and making sure QX can't visit him in jail again.

I assure you LE and the state are stoked that QX went to visit DV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee