Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KPRC 2 Houston on Twitter
LATEST PHOTOS FROM #MaleahDavis SEARCH: This is what we're seeing in #Arkansas - http://bit.ly/2HMf29C?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2 … #KPRC2
D77Me9DXUAATS6G.jpg

4:15 PM - 31 May 2019

Thank you for keeping this case so updated:)

i'm still leaning towards this, too. i don't know why DV would cover for her in this way, and he is obviously very involved here, but, i dunno...i've always suspected her hands are bloodier than his. MOO.

IMO no way would he sit silently in jail while she throws him under the bus and publicly questions his sexuality.

He killed that child and she participated by allowing him to abuse Maleah and to be alone with her.

For all we know BB could have harmed her daughter and then left for the Memorial Service and left DV to care for her.

BB may have deliberately hurt Maleah badly, leaving DV to dispose of her body, if/when she later died.
Wonder if we will hear this from DV?
Which one of these two has the temper, prone to violence?
Perhaps past records, of previous injuries (under ?? care), now may point the blame.
MOO
Edited later

Last edited:
Steve Campion on Twitter
“It’s going to be a child” - Law enforcement in Arkansas says the body found in a black trash bag belongs to a child. #BREAKING #abc13 #hounews #MaleahDavis
5:13 PM - 31 May 2019 from Spring, TX

Jason Miles on Twitter
Just in from @houstonpolice captain on the scene in Arkansas: human remains found alongside interstate where #MaleahDavis’s stepdad said they’d be ARE that of a child. Autopsy will confirm identity. Stay with @KHOU for latest #khou11 #htownrush
D77aL0GX4AA7cvc.jpg

5:14 PM - 31 May 2019 from Houston, TX

KHOU also reported about ten minutes ago that there have been cadaver dogs and Houston LE in Hope, Arkansas for three days. Did anyone else hear this? If so, perhaps QX simply sped up a process that had already begun...

i'm beginning to wonder if the bag was actually reported (days ago), and they are now watching BB for her response to all of this. too many weird coincidences not lining up for me, but time will tell. rip maleah. this is so tragic it hurts.

BB may have deliberately hurt Maleah, leaving DV to dispose of her body.
Wonder if we will hear this from DV?
Which one of these two has the temper, prone to violence?
Perhaps past records, of previous injuries (under ?? care), now may point the blame.
MOO
Except there is video of her alive after BB was out of town.

MALEAH DAVIS: Unknown remains found amid search in Arkansas, sources say

I’m still curious about this “Quanell also revealed that Maleah's body was dumped there "early on," possibly indicating shortly after when the girl was first reported missing.”

If this is the case, BB was already home after that poor baby was already dumped off. This is really bothering me. Anyone else?
That was apparently where he was when he was supposed to be picking her up at the airport and was missing all that time. (when he said he was kidnapped)
Does anyone remember when his car was spotted at 3:00 on camera on the road somewhere? Was that the day he ended up at the hospital later that night?
How long a drive is it to where he put the body? Anybody know?

MALEAH DAVIS: Unknown remains found amid search in Arkansas, sources say

I’m still curious about this “Quanell also revealed that Maleah's body was dumped there "early on," possibly indicating shortly after when the girl was first reported missing.”

If this is the case, BB was already home after that poor baby was already dumped off. This is really bothering me. Anyone else?
I interpreted this as early on after accidental death occurred.

I believe Maleah body discarded before BB arrived home.

Discarded sometime before 3pm Saturday when vehicle was spotted on Sugar Land Texas traffic surveillance.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members