Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOUSTON — BREAKING: Community activist Quanell X has gathered with police detectives in southwest Houston not far from NRG Park. He says he spoke with Maleah Davis's stepfather this morning who allegedly confessed that Maleah has died in an accident. The stepfather says he dumped the girl's body in Arkansas.

Police confirm to KHOU 11 they are looking into the claim.

Breaking: activist QX says #MaleahDavis’s stepdad Derion Vence confessed to killing missing girl during jailhouse visit. Claims it was an accident and that body was dumped in Arkansas. Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch says AR officials have been contacted @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush

D76RGWSWkAAEA_F.jpg

I looked online briefly just for an estimated time and it is roughly 7.5 hours depending on location from Houston Texas to whatever part of Arkansas! It would explain a lot if true!! Google Maps was my source.

Attachments

• 29C2F94E-D163-44D8-97E7-41BF63CEE467.png
    29C2F94E-D163-44D8-97E7-41BF63CEE467.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 30
Why do they all claim it was an accident? An accident is stubbing a toe. Been said time and time again, normal people call for help. They don't hide bodies of children that have had an accident. Her little bones will talk for her. RIP

I'm sure we're finally about to get some more answers, but some of my questions about the timeline are:
1. If DV took Maleah out in the laundry basket on Friday afternoon, but was present at his apartment later that evening (when CD came to pick up the children), did her body sit in the trunk of the car in the laundry basket all that time?
2. If he drove to Arkansas and back, does it still match up with the camera sighting of the car on Saturday afternoon in Sugarland? (I.e. was there another car involved with someone helping DV).
3. WHO DROPPED HIM OFF AT THE HOSPITAL AND WHO LEFT THE CAR IN THE PARKING LOT?

I’m very skeptical of this development. I hope they find her, but something seems fishy about this.

ITA, but I also have hope given it’s his reputation at stake. By now would the evidence on her body if she was sexually assaulted be washed away? I have no idea how that works with decomposition and washing away evidence as I’ve only really seen it with more recently found bodies. Anyone know this answer? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home