Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If DV is telling the truth, I would imagine he went up 59 through Texarkana. IMO

I knew DV had lived in and still had family in Missouri. I had wondered if he’d made a trip up to MO during the time he was unaccounted for. This - 59 through Texarkana - would be the same route to travel to Missouri so he’d be familiar with the area.

God bless Tim Miller. I’m praying angels lead him to her location.

If DV is telling the truth, I would imagine he went up 59 through Texarkana. IMO

I knew DV had lived in and still had family in Missouri. I had wondered if he’d made a trip up to MO during the time he was unaccounted for. This - 59 through Texarkana - would be the same route to travel to Missouri so he’d be familiar with the area.

And remember that shortly after visiting DV in jail his brother took his family and went back to St. Louis. I really suspect he knew something.

Courtney Fischer‏Verified account @CourtneyABC13 9m9 minutes ago
Tim Miller with @txeqorg on finding #MaleahDavis: “I think it's true enough that I've got an airplane lined up at 3 o'clock to go ahead and fly detective and several of us up there to go ahead and start the search."

LE is sending a detective with TM so this may be the day. I do wonder if LE was aware of the confession - they must be, right? There's no privacy in jail except with a lawyer or a spiritual counselor. Q was a minister when he lived in another state. I suppose it's possible he was acting as DV's spiritual advisor. I guess we'll find out soon.

Sitting here heart broken yet again. I stumbled upon this group doing a google search during Noah Thomas case, joined and am mostly a lurker watching how active and invested so many folks are in the disappearance of some many precious children. Although within a week or so I also felt this was a recovery and not a rescue I can’t help but be overcome now that there’s a chance of discovery. What I have learned is that I feel the urge to do something, to become involved somehow in the lives of children other than those already in my life. I’m a mother and grandmother who has always been involved with children other than my own but now feel compelled to somehow help even more. Perhaps speed up my retirement a little and become a CASA volunteer. Somehow, I must do more than sit and watch and hope someone else steps up.

I believe all involved in this precious, beautiful little girl’s life let her down. Both during her short life and afterwards by not being honest and forthcoming. I feel like there were a lot of low life involved, including QX who doesn’t appear to have the best interest of others always ahead of his own fame. However, if he was able to obtain a confession – I have no problem with him collecting the money.

In my perfect world, there would be less drama and more class. Less talking and more action, starting with myself. JMO

I hope today is the day she is found. So all if this and bb isn’t blamed by dv? I wonder what got him talking now.
I guess Q does have a talent for helping criminals confess, after all! I wonder how many times he went and spoke to him before getting him to reveal where he put the body.
Hoping they find her soon!

Ti
IMO DV knew his goose was cooked but maybe he realizes that since so much time has passed by now it's going to be difficult to determine a COD and whether or not anything else, like SA, occurred. Unless the autopsy reveals something highly suspicious like antemortem or perimortem broken bones the DA may have to work with DV's claim of "accident."
I think you are giving him way too much credit.....

And remember that shortly after visiting DV in jail his brother took his family and went back to St. Louis. I really suspect he knew something.
Remember how the brother was stopped by police on his way driving out of town, just before LE arrested DV? Wonder if he drove right by the location of the body and had any instructions about it.

Jason Miles‏Verified account @JMilesKHOU 11m11 minutes ago
.. It was mentioned early on that Derion Vence has family in St. Louis. You have to go through Arkansas if you drive there (fastest route). NO confirmation on whether this route is being looked at as part of the investigation @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush

D76WEPLWwAAbIND.jpg
St. Louis, isn't that where a brother recently moved to . . . they need to check the route from Sugerland to that relatives house. I agree with those who suggest that. The arkansas thing seems random but tied with it being a route to somewhere or someone familiar it makes a bit more sense.

Last edited:

Looks like you may have been right. I think I saw your post, or someone's, stating that same thing about five threads ago.

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU 1m1 minute ago
MALEAH DAVIS UPDATE: KHOU 11 Investigates has spoke with the sheriff of Hempstead County, Arkansas who said they are on the phone with HPD ready to provide assistance in finding Maleah Davis' body

Hempstead county, Arkansas.

Not a local...could he have used 59 to get to this county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr