Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU 39s39 seconds ago
NEW INFO: Sheriff Singleton with Hemsptead County Sheriff's Office said 8 deputies are driving slowly on the shoulder of I-30 in Hempstead County, Arkansas looking for a trash bag with Maleah's body inside.

I bet it's the trash bag seen in the video of DV "just doing laundry."

When a LE official is named in the media, they believe this is accurate info. I think we’ll have her tonight, may her soul be at peace.

Im not clear on where his phone is and when it last pinged.

If this is her location he either had the phone turned off for 12+ hours or he left it home. Hard to imagine. Even if he disposed of it along the way, it’s just difficult to see that happening...

I agree. Information about his cell phone data has been conspicuously absent since day one. Weirdly, the only 'smart' thing he came up with in this whole mess.

Ugh. "Accident". How many times have we heard that before?

Most people who are involved in a real accident call 911. They don't drive hours across state lines to hide the body.

Like, god forbid, if I did something that accidently grievously harmed my 3 year old, I would be calling an ambulance ASAP. The last thing I would be worried about is saving my behind, even if charges of negligence or whatever came down on me.

There is no excuse for hiding the body of a four year old, "accident" or not.

This boils my blood. A child is dead, he caused it and hid her, and instead of any remorse ( as one would show if it was an accident), he is still all ME, ME, ME.

I could go on and on, but will stop myself. Hopefully they are able to find her and this isn't some wild goose chase.

As much as I hope this is true, let’s not give our hopes up. DV is a bonified liar. Let’s hope for once this is the truth! And if anyone else is involved, he also unleashes that beast or those beasts as well.

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU 39s39 seconds ago
NEW INFO: Sheriff Singleton with Hemsptead County Sheriff's Office said 8 deputies are driving slowly on the shoulder of I-30 in Hempstead County, Arkansas looking for a trash bag with Maleah's body inside.

I bet it's the trash bag seen in the video of DV "just doing laundry."
omg, reading this hurts my ears. Poor Maleah, you will never be forgotten but your killers will.

Our highway department in Texas has been sending the mowing crews out in between all the rain we’ve been getting. The grass would be waist high by now if they hadn’t.

I imagine Arkansas highway department has been doing the same.

It hurts to type this but...between brush hogs and wild hogs..she may not be in a garbage bag. :’(

My stomach is churning. This is what we all have been waiting for. I hate the fact she was dumped on the side of the road like a piece of garbage, but I’m so glad she wasn’t tossed in a dumpster and tossed in a landfill to never be found. That was a big worry of mine tbh.

Oh my :(
Find Maleah!

ETA THEY got away with all the other 'accidents' that caused injuries and caused doctors to be suspicious and caused CPS to be involved. I can imagine THEY thought they could paint this one as an accident as well and no one would be the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson