Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

Posted May 31 2019 12:18PM CDT

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Derion Vence has confessed that four-year-old Maleah Davis is dead, according to Quanell X.

Vence, a person of interest in Maleah's disappearance and her mother's ex-fiance, made the confession to Quanell from jail Friday morning.

He says Vence, who was a, told him that Maleah's death was an accident and that he admitted to dumping Maleah's body in a ditch in Arkansas.

“One thing [Vence] wanted to make clear to me was that what happened to Maleah was an accident,” Quanell said. "He confessed to me where he dumped her body."

Quanell did not disclose the exact location of where Maleah's body was dumped.

more at link

You are absolutely correct. If it's criminal then they will. Otherwise they will not get involved. But was it CDs weekend to get the kids? I believe someone said his son was going to a sleepover.
If I recall correctly, CD/BB's son was already with him or another relative. I've long believed DV only had 2 children with him while BB was on her trip -- Maleah and his son. MOO

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU 39s39 seconds ago
NEW INFO: Sheriff Singleton with Hemsptead County Sheriff's Office said 8 deputies are driving slowly on the shoulder of I-30 in Hempstead County, Arkansas looking for a trash bag with Maleah's body inside.

I bet it's the trash bag seen in the video of DV "just doing laundry."

I just made the drive from AR to Houston last week for a graduation. It is a long, hard drive with a lot of traffic. I cannot imagine how anyone could make this drive, find a place to dispose of a body and then drive back. And do it without being seen. Sick.

Oh, please be true, please be true, please be true.

Also - when the heck did QX start hanging with DV? After his breakup with BB?

Accident. My keister this was an accident.
Probably when he went to the DA when BB said she needed a lawyer,when he asked her if she knows where Maleah is,or if DV told her where Maleah is.
QX did state at one point IIRC that he was working to find Maleah,and something about the adults I can't exactly remember.
Somebody must have missed that in their CYA mode. He was working to find Maleah.
From that point it was who will fold first.
MOO

KHOU 11 News Houston‏Verified account @KHOU 39s39 seconds ago
NEW INFO: Sheriff Singleton with Hemsptead County Sheriff's Office said 8 deputies are driving slowly on the shoulder of I-30 in Hempstead County, Arkansas looking for a trash bag with Maleah's body inside.

I bet it's the trash bag seen in the video of DV "just doing laundry."

This one BBM sentence up there just makes me so stinkin sad. I can just see them, driving slowly along the shoulders of the highway, peering into grass and weeds looking for a black hefty bag.

So upsetting - Bless LE for what they must do each day.

And remember that shortly after visiting DV in jail his brother took his family and went back to St. Louis. I really suspect he knew something.

Courtney Fischer‏Verified account @CourtneyABC13 9m9 minutes ago
Tim Miller with @txeqorg on finding #MaleahDavis: “I think it's true enough that I've got an airplane lined up at 3 o'clock to go ahead and fly detective and several of us up there to go ahead and start the search."

LE is sending a detective with TM so this may be the day. I do wonder if LE was aware of the confession - they must be, right? There's no privacy in jail except with a lawyer or a spiritual counselor. Q was a minister when he lived in another state. I suppose it's possible he was acting as DV's spiritual advisor. I guess we'll find out soon.
LE, IMO, knew exactly what and why Q was involved. Tim Miller stated that he had worked with Q in the past on cases and has a lot of faith in his work. Q got into the jail to talk to DV when there were no visiting hours going on. I feel confident that detectives allowed this to happen as part of the plan to get him to talk. If the discovery of Maleah's body is the result of Q talking to DV, then he should receive at least part of the reward, I don't care how people dislike him, period.

Hopefully he is telling the truth about where Maleah is to be found. This needs to end and Maleah needs to be put to rest. This has been a horrendous case.

I DO NOT FOR ONE SECOND BELIEVE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

What happened to Maleah was purely intentional. That child was horribly abused, neglected and murdered.

I hope they all rot in jail.

Now, what did BB know? That's the next piece of this that needs to be resolved.

MOO

Because DV took a child or body across state lines while committing a crime, does that add federal charges to his state charges?

Normally yes, but I feel that since he is giving answers free willingly and he hasn’t even been charged with anymore of these crimes, if this leads to the body, he will be lesser sentenced when charged and some of these charges will be waived. It’s happened in many other cases. MOO

Im not clear on where his phone is and when it last pinged.

If this is her location he either had the phone turned off for 12+ hours or he left it home. Hard to imagine. Even if he disposed of it along the way, it’s just difficult to see that happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson