Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Jeremy Rogalski‏Verified account @JRogalskiKHOU
Hempstead County Sheriff confirms remains found in a trash bag near the town of Fulton, about 10-15 feet off side of road. #khou11

D76-h4SXkAYkpNE.jpg

1:14 PM - 31 May 2019
This town is 2 hours east of me. I'm so sorry for this baby girl and yesterday for Lizzy. Putrid people in a horrible God less world.

• Derion Vence made his confession on Friday and is being flown from Texas to Arkansas with police to show them where he left her body
  • Police in Arkansas have discovered a black garbage bag with a 'foul odor' coming from it at the site
  • They will not say whether it contains Maleah's remains and are waiting for Texan authorities to arrive
  • Vence reported Maleah missing on May 4, claiming she had been kidnapped
  • He was arrested after blood was found in his home and car but her body had never been discovered
  • Houston PD has refused to comment on the case for more than a week
  • The border is nearly 300 miles from Houston, where Maleah lived
  • It is unclear what suddenly prompted his confession on Friday
Maleah Davis' stepfather confesses to killing her, claiming it was an accident | Daily Mail Online

I agree. I live in East Texas and there are thousands of miles of country roads just in this area and sometimes you can't drive with your car windows down because of the smell. And if you stop to investigate, you will most likely find deer hit by cars, as well as skunks, racoons, possums, foxes, coyotes as well as dogs and cats. If the police had to go out and investigate each and every odor, they would never get anything else done. MOO
I am glad our little angel has been found, thankful QX was able to make a difference in this case.

I live in East Texas also. OT: I don't know much about QX but I do know he shows up in East Tx. and confronts the racists cops/citizens. For that, I applaud him. <modsnipped removed youtube video- not msm>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think LE, QX and the Great State of Texas will not give up until all who are responsible is behind bars.

We knew weeks ago this did not end well for sweet Maleah.

The best thing for Maleah is to see Justice is served for all involved. I mean everyone who lied and covered up this crime
I believe many people in MD's life knew about the abuse and did nothing. Not just BB and DV.

I bet BB is sweating bullets tonight because her time is almost up! She better never be able to have custody of her living children again.

What DV did to this beautiful child - I wish it haunts him the rest of his life.

Moo

Okay, so you break up with a guy for being unfaithful, refuse to talk to him while you are gone, but leave your child in his care?

If you left your toddler in someone's care, you would for sure be in contact with that person, right?

She didn't give one flying flip about this child. To be away from them and not make contact at least once a day? No.

Not to mention leaving them with someone you just broke up with? Maleah was an object to this woman.

Replaying interview with QX on KHOU, says he has no intent of ever responding to BB's texts and that she was asking him questions like "Have they found the body yet?" And trying to figure out what DV said. Sorry if this is repeat info, first time I am hearing interview.
Why cling to QX.
She could just come here and get the most accurate and updated information.

Replaying interview with QX on KHOU, says he has no intent of ever responding to BB's texts and that she was asking him questions like "Have they found the body yet?" And trying to figure out what DV said. Sorry if this is repeat info, first time I am hearing interview.
Why isn't she contacting LE asking if her daughter has been found? Why is she all of a sudden so concerned about what DV is saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier