Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleah Davis: Human remains found during search for missing girl - CNN

A roadside mowing crew spotted a garbage bag emitting a foul odor along Interstate 30 near Hope. The remains of child were inside the bag, Hempstead County Sheriff James Singleton told CNN affiliate KTAL.
"It might be Maleah but we can't be certain," Houston Police Cmdr. Michael Skillern told reporters Friday.

Maleah Davis case eerily similar to heartbreaking 2008 double murder in Pasadena

KSDK News‏Verified account @ksdknews 20m20 minutes ago
A trash bag found in Arkansas contained the remains of a child, according to Houston police. They were found near where Derion Vence said he dumped Maleah's body.

I hope CD the father. BB better not come out and do an interview about how heartbroken she is. I think I will break my computer if that happens.

Is BB still considered a victim on these threads??
She hasn't been named a POI or a suspect but that doesn't mean they don't think she is so it's hard to say.
But she basically admitted she knew about the abuse through QX so I assume we can at least discuss the things he mentioned recently as well.
LE did say something about not making judgements so there is that, too. Imo

I wonder if DV really kept the kids way more than BB. DV told Q that and DVs dad also said so. She also left Maleah with DV while she was going to her dads funeral and didn’t seem to really care what happened when she was gone and didn’t report the child missing until the next day after arriving home from the airport.If this is all true, I wonder how often she wasn’t around to witness abuse. Apparently he also found time to send explicit pics to others. He shouldn’t have ever hurt that little girl, but she shouldn’t have put her child in that situation, and she seems to be manipulative and desperate for a babysitter. MOO

Oh, wow. So did DV really tell Q that he actually sent the pictures to a woman?
It doesn't make sense, unless he has proof that he is lying.

Maybe DV was worried BB would snoop through his phone and put a mans name in his phone contacts instead of the female he was sending pics of his privates?

Example: Instead of sending pics to Don , he was really sending pics to Dawn.

Idk.

I don't know all the details, but didn't someone drop him off in his car at the hospital...Someone helped him obstruct justice...

Then they helped tamper with evidence by leaving the Nissan in that parking lot...Whoever left the Nissan there probably had a ride waiting...

So the 24 hrs he was supposedly knocked out, he actually drove her to AR and drove back...Then he went for an Oscar after her hit himself in the head and ended up at the hospital...

Wasn't the mother @ her father's funeral out-of-state? Too bad her father didnt break the door down or call the police to do a wellness check... But I know they never imagined that he killed her...

They may charge the mother with child neglect or endangerment...She should've protected her children if she suspected something...

Last edited:
Maybe this has been discussed, but did Maleah have medical insurance? With recent surgeries, she would likely need months of follow-up visits, CAT scans, etc. Medical care is incredibly expensive and perhaps that was a possible motive for her murder.
She was in state custody so I’m sure she was covered by whatever the state insurance is in Texas. Moo

Replaying interview with QX on KHOU, says he has no intent of ever responding to BB's texts and that she was asking him questions like "Have they found the body yet?" And trying to figure out what DV said. Sorry if this is repeat info, first time I am hearing interview.

This is beyond. How on Earth could any Mother refer to her baby as a "body"? Depraved indifference comes to mind..

She hasn't been named a POI or a suspect but that doesn't mean they don't think she is so it's hard to say.
But she basically admitted she knew about the abuse through QX so I assume we can at least discuss the things he mentioned recently as well.
LE did say something about not making judgements so there is that, too. Imo
Thanks ....so can we sleuth her and post about it. I just want to make sure.

I’ve driven from Arkansas to Texas and it’s a long drive. We had to stop to stretch legs and use rest room etc. I’m wondering where the youngest son was during this as I don’t think it would have been a seamless journey with a toddler in the car
He could be good in the car. When we moved from Louisiana to the coast of Oregon we drove it in 4 days (2800 miles or so). He was 18 months old and never once cried.. but maybe my kiddo’s weird lol.

Regarding DVs demeanor during the confession, "no remorse, cold" was QX's response.

Oh, he's cold now, but he was so hot when he got caught with another woman that he killed a baby.

Seems he was much more worried about being thought gay than a baby killer.

This is so deeply unsettling. The language about “bringing Maleah home,” “bringing the family closure.” Who is she being brought home to? The people that killed her, put her in a trash bag, disposed of her, and subsequently led to her dead body being run over by a lawn mower? Ugh. Horrific.
This made me tear up. There are no words. It’s just heartbreaking. I will never understand how people, FAMILY, can hurt a/their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member