Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Scott on Twitter
We spoke with the sheriff in Hempstead County, Arkansas just moments ago. He says the remains found there will be flown to Houston for testing within the next few hours.
7:42 PM - 31 May 2019

Hempstead County sheriff deputies, Arkansas State Police Troopers, Arkansas Fish and Wildlife Officers and City of Hope Arkansas police officers were all dispatched to search for Maleah around 11:30am after HPD contacted the Sheriff.

Bless all of them, the highway crew, HPD, Tim Miller and QX for working to bring this baby home.

I’m also glad she’s going back to Harris County tonight.

Seriously? His big worry is that people think he’s gay? I would love to unload a string of profanity here.

I really don’t think that’s what he is trying to prove to everyone. I think he’s going to try to *prove* how BB is manipulative and lying about situations so he can try to turn some blame on her, him uncovering the body is a big step and I think this is about to tread some dirt. MOO

I was listening to the LIVE coverage while in my car. Here are some things I heard in relation to the statements Quanell made on air.

He said the mom told him about horrible things the stepdad had done to Maleah in the past. He said it made him so angry he suddenly stopped "being involved in the mom's case."

Then, he said Maleah was killed the same day her mom was leaving for the funeral and he said the cheating, gay comments and breaking off engagement that day enraged stepdad. He said stepdad said "it was an accident" and that he "didn't mean to kill her." (So, that's 2 different things and not as simple as an accident. It's like he was trying to guarantee a 2nd degree... crime of passion charge vs. 1st.).

Quanell said he was told by someone in the jail that the stepdad would NOT talk to anyone, but then said he wanted to talk to Quanell. So, he went to the jail and met with him. Then, he later says "no one knew I was going to visit the stepdad."

Quanell, all but implicated the stepdad's brother as an accomplice in this. He said he visited his brother in jail once then packed his family up and moved out of state.

the above is what stuck out the most to me while I was driving.

Did anyone else catch these statements too, or have anything to add/correct?
IMO "accident" and being enraged over the fight he had with BB are mutually exclusive. If he took his rage out on Maleah for any reason, for any amount of time and any amount of force then that's murder, plain and simple. I don't think the DA is going to see it any differently either.

And I (along with all of you) suspected the brother immediately when news broke that he visited DV in jail and the suspicion was bolstered when DV's dad talked about how close the two brothers were and how the brother packed up and left town soon after.

Do they think the public is stupid? All these ridiculous interviews; BB vomiting, shaking her head back and forth and crying on cue when the cameras went live; DV's brother proclaiming his innocence and how DV wasn't ready to talk, DV's mother avoiding asking DV where Maleah was and lying about the reason. SMDH. Maleah never, ever came first. Self-serving, nasty people!

Rant over. Maleah, may you now be put to rest properly. I'm sorry you didn't have the chance to see how many people loved you and cared enough about you to put their lives on hold to find you.

Thanks ....so can we sleuth her and post about it. I just want to make sure.
No, that's not what I meant! I was trying to say I think we can discuss what QX has said recently, since we have been discussing what he has said before.
I also mentioned what LE said about not making judgements today during the PC.

Last edited:
From day 1 I knew this story was bologna. I just didn’t realize how many twists would be in it. I’m so glad he released where the body is. I’m just curious as to why. They hadn’t filed murder charges against him and although she was not well hidden it seems, he knew where she wouldn’t be easily found and nobody was close to finding her. There had to have been a reason as to why and where this is going. MOO

• Derion Vence made his confession on Friday and is being flown from Texas to Arkansas with police to show them where he left her body
  • Police in Arkansas have discovered a black garbage bag with a 'foul odor' coming from it at the site
  • They will not say whether it contains Maleah's remains and are waiting for Texan authorities to arrive
  • Vence reported Maleah missing on May 4, claiming she had been kidnapped
  • He was arrested after blood was found in his home and car but her body had never been discovered
  • Houston PD has refused to comment on the case for more than a week
  • The border is nearly 300 miles from Houston, where Maleah lived
  • It is unclear what suddenly prompted his confession on Friday
Maleah Davis' stepfather confesses to killing her, claiming it was an accident | Daily Mail Online

ETA: DM obviously got it wrong -- VD did not fly to AR to assist. Authorities located remains with help of ground and/or mowing crew.

Also, the remains were said located in Fulton, AR -- about 300 miles from Houston. (Mexico border also about 300 miles -- but not relevant) MOO

I’ve mentioned that to my LEO before. I asked him if it’s weird that I wonder if the rolled up carpets, trash bags, comforters/duvets or boxes randomly on the side of the road are bodies or body parts. He claims I watch too much true crime but, I’m not so sure it’s that odd of a thing to wonder!
I think the same thing or if I see buzzards circling an area. I too live in the woods of East Texas so the carrion circling is common.

Child remains found near search scene for Maleah Davis in Arkansas

“The mowing crew that found the remains struck the bag, scattering evidence.”

This detail not only enrages me, but concerns me for the punishment of her killer(s). 1) How will this mess with proving he dismembered her as he allegedly confessed? They will need to have that corroboration. 2) This poor child HAD to be found in one of the most gruesome ways? Really Universe? This is what you did to this baby? You couldn’t just have some poor jogger find her???? I’m done with this planet. Get me the heck off of this ride.

I hope CD the father. BB better not come out and do an interview about how heartbroken she is. I think I will break my computer if that happens.

Is BB still considered a victim on these threads??

I believe TOS dictate that until she's charged with a crime, she is a victim.

However, MSM posts are acceptable, and they've made no bones reporting how they feel about her. MOO

Last edited:
Child remains found near search scene for Maleah Davis in Arkansas

“The mowing crew that found the remains struck the bag, scattering evidence.”

This detail not only enrages me, but concerns me for the punishment of her killer(s). 1) How will this mess with proving he dismembered her as he allegedly confessed? They will need to have that corroboration.

Considering how long she's been gone, I would guess the ME would be able to between any dismemberment and any fresh injuries from the mower.

Apologies for any visuals...that made me sick to my stomach typing that...

I hope CD the father. BB better not come out and do an interview about how heartbroken she is. I think I will break my computer if that happens.

Is BB still considered a victim on these threads??
Not sure if Mr. X’s statement would affect that:

"Maleah didn’t have to die. That little girl did not have to die,” Quanell later told KHOU 11. “That child was being physically abused and physically tortured in that house and they were covering it up. It's a damn shame that her mother chose her mate over her own daughter."

Bowens has not been charged or accused in her daughter’s disappearance, but Quanell said he believes she knows what happened to the little girl.”

Child's remains found in search for Maleah Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member