Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this whole weeks turn of events is odd. Q parted with BB, DVs attorney parted with him. And then also hear something about the mowing people finding a foul smelling bag a few days ago. Weeeeird.

And even though it was denied in the press conference, there was a tip made and reported on the news that there have been cadaver dogs in the area of Hope for the past three days. I have a feeling LE knows way more than we think and they’re trying to preserve a fair trial.

Miya Shay on Twitter
“At least we have an ending...” Tim Miller has searched for a lot of missing kids. My full report on #MaleahDavis recovery on #abc13 at 10, live from Arkansas. https://abc13.com/5324808/
D78VjNIWkAEmiu7.jpg

9:34 PM - 31 May 2019

And even though it was denied in the press conference, there was a tip made and reported on the news that there have been cadaver dogs in the area of Hope for the past three days. I have a feeling LE knows way more than we think and they’re trying to preserve a fair trial.

I hope to God they can preserve a fair trial that ends in justice for a precious child.

I heard that on the newscast about cadaver dogs being there for three days but nothing more about it.

There were cadaver dogs out for 3 days? Do you have a link? I missed that.

I agree with DV's attorney. IMO - Q needs to stop all interviews and grandstanding. However, there is a body. So..is it possible that evidence collected from the body, the trash bag, and surrounding area will not be admissible? Perhaps. But, I highly doubt it. Also, this case has so much local publicity and outrage, I expect his attorney will request a change of venue.

IMO - of course.
his "grandstanding" led law enforcement to her body...his heart is in the right place.

Yeah, I still think there’s a reason he gave up the location so freely and I don’t think it’s a guilty conscience. Murder wasn’t on the table yet, so there had to be something boiling.
Yep. Because on the live coverage the lady said “wait, so the dogs were there before Q went to the jail”. And the man said “yes, there was a tip”. I’ll try to find a link unless someone else does first.

Now that Maleah will be returned to Houston, I feel these next few days (or weeks, depending on how long the investigation takes) are going to be chaotic.

Remember to take care of yourselves, guys. The information we receive is probably just going to add to the heartbreak we already feel over this.

I guess BB is still considered a victim, so I will bite my tongue on her from here on out, until I don't have to anyway.

Seriously considering sending flowers to Maleah's funeral, if just to show her the love she never received while alive.
That’s a lovely sentiment. I may do that as well. Something meaningful to consider: train to become a CASA, and advocate for kids like Maleah who find themselves abused or neglected to the extent that they are taken into protective custody/alternative care by the courts. Anyone who is interested should look into this. Anyone can be the advocate the Maleah didn’t have.
https://casaforchildren.org/advocate-for-children/be-a-casa-volunteer/
I work in child welfare and I’m here to tell you that the children in our juvenile courts need more advocates.
All MOO, etc.

I thought DV had the gas can to burn evidence of his crime.

Now I’m wondering if he took extra gas so he could avoid stopping for gas and risk being on video somewhere on his round trip to Arkansas. moo
What stopped me from buying into DV burning Maleah's body or evidence was that even as dumb as he is, the smell of gasoline would be all over him - his hair, his clothes. IMO there was no opportunity for him to change clothes and shower.

IIRC, the gas can didn't hold much so it may be that he originally thought about burning evidence or as you say, using it for extra fuel to avoid stopping at a gas station. A 2011 Altima has a fuel tank capacity of 20 gallons so depending on the mpg, the range is at best somewhere around 23 -32, with an average of 27 so about 460 to 640 miles on a full tank in a best case scenario and 540 more likely. The distance from Kirkwood Landing Apartments to exit 18 on I 30 is about 327 miles. Round trip 654 miles. That leaves him about 100 miles short.

LE will know how much gas was in the car when it was found and they probably have the mileage readout from the date the car was purchased so they'll have a pretty good idea of the total mileage driven. They're probably also checking gas station footage along each possible route to see if he stopped for gas somewhere.

Anyone remember the gas can capacity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member