Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you PM. And Tuesday is when BB left town right? And Friday is when she was returning? And the empty laundry basket was in the Altima when it was found the next week? Hmmm!!
Yes, that's why I believe Maleah died closer to Friday. I think he cleaned up and got rid of the body as soon as he could.
QX said he disposed of the body soon after, or "in the beginning," as opposed to keeping it in the apartment for a few days. I tend to believe that since I doubt he would wait that long to clean up all the blood and risk the odor of a human body in the apartment. Imo

Yes, that's why I believe Maleah died closer to Friday. I think he cleaned up and got rid of the body as soon as he could.
QX said he disposed of the body soon after, or "in the beginning," as opposed to keeping it in the apartment for a few days. I tend to believe that since I doubt he would wait that long to clean up all the blood and risk the odor of a human body in the apartment. Imo
I think this is the most reasonable scenario, too (that she died sometime not long before the early afternoon laundry basket video) -- EXCEPT that video of DV leaving with the two boys only on Thursday morning gives me pause. Where was Maleah? Already dead? Left home while she was dying? Left home for some totally unrelated reason?

I think this is the most reasonable scenario, too (that she died sometime not long before the early afternoon laundry basket video) -- EXCEPT that video of DV leaving with the two boys only on Thursday morning gives me pause. Where was Maleah? Already dead? Left home while she was dying? Left home for some totally unrelated reason?
BBM Ah, yes, that is a good question! It’s so hard for me to keep up with everything!

This is true, but there is actually a lot that can be read into it. He can be a valuable witness if this goes to trial. That DV told another person that she died, whether he used the word accident or not, is what makes Q an important witness. He led LE to the body.

Unless one is to believe DV's word over his, which as far as we can tell, is not likely.

Admitting, or "confessing" to a murder to another person can be valuable evidence as long as there is enough evidence to verify the story. In fact it is especially important in a "no body" case. Since there may be no cause of death, I would think this would be very important. Better if there was none at all, anyway.

It is not the same as a confession to LE or a lawyer, which is what DV's lawyer is trying to imply. That's why I think he is saying that Q misrepresented himself. He is trying to say that it wasn't fair to his client.

Instead it's the same as if he told a friend or a mentor, so they can't say it was coerced or unfair on some way.
Now he is grasping at straws asking for mental health evals and IQ tests so he can claim he is incompetent.
I don't think it's going to work. Imo

Well, disposing of a child's body after an accident in which she didn't suffer, (using DVs words) in such a manner is not normal. I think anyone who would do this is mentally deficient or flat out insane. He is not right in the head, at least he wasn't when he did this. I am not so sure this is a ploy of any kind, but more like a very normal and customary step to take when your client has done something so out of whack and then acted out a false narrative planned in advance that you have to take a shot at incompetence, it may be your only hope to secure something other than a long prison term for your client. The whole thing is incomprehensible to straight thinking people. The psych exams will show that he is a competent, literate, adult. He acted out of self-preservation, panic and fear.

I am not convinced that he molested Maleah, beat Maleah or killed Maleah. I do not think he 'snapped' and killed Maleah over his anger with Brittany. I think Maleah was injured over the weekend, hence the Dr visit that never happened on Monday, no daycare and still in her long sleeved, long legged, PJ's while wearing sunglasses on the video seen last. She wasn't skipping and jumping around on that walk like most 4 year olds would be doing. She was dragging behind. I think she was injured and sick in that video.

Has anyone here ever let their 4 year old get that far behind them in public? It would just never happen for me. Even a dog will look back to see if her puppies are following.

I agree. In this case it appears to be semantics with the keyword being intent. If they can show intent it would be murder. If not...manslaughter. In Texas there is no voluntary manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter. That's how I interpret the law. I'm no attorney just reading info on Google. Maybe a criminal atty. can help out.
There does not have to be intent for murder charges. I posted it earlier but premeditation, intent, or knowledge is not required.
If the person recklessly causes the death of another person, whether they knew it would kill them or not, it is murder one. Imo

Just went back to the timeline to revisit when the boys came out. Is there a reason that this is not on the timeline #9 about Thursday and the two boys being seen coming out together @PommyMommy?

Yes, she left on Tues and was supposed to arrive back Friday about 10 p.m. however, her flight was delayed and she actually arrived about midnight. So technically, she returned Saturday morning, May 4. She called BB2 about 12:50 a.m. to pick her up. MOO

Didn't she tell us she waited 2 hours t the airport for DV? Arrival seems closer to 10:30pm.

FOX26Houston on Twitter
PINK IS FOR MALEAH: Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo and Brenda Bowens, grandmother of Maleah Davis, are back at city hall posing in front of the pink lights in honor of little Maleah. MORE: https://bit.ly/2XA9d4F Credit: @ArtAcevedo
D8qhG3VUIAAb9QB.jpg

8:47 PM - 9 Jun 2019

Pink is for Maleah: Chief Art Acevedo poses with Maleah Davis' grandmother in front of city hall
Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo and Brenda Bowens, grandmother of Maleah Davis, are back at city hall posing in front of the pink lights in honor of little Maleah.

Chief Acevedo says they are there with friends and family celebrating the little girl’s life and memory.

[...]
Was BB at the event today?

Well, disposing of a child's body after an accident in which she didn't suffer, (using DVs words) in such a manner is not normal. I think anyone who would do this is mentally deficient or flat out insane. He is not right in the head, at least he wasn't when he did this. I am not so sure this is a ploy of any kind, but more like a very normal and customary step to take when your client has done something so out of whack and then acted out a false narrative planned in advance that you have to take a shot at incompetence, it may be your only hope to secure something other than a long prison term for your client. The whole thing is incomprehensible to straight thinking people. The psych exams will show that he is a competent, literate, adult. He acted out of self-preservation, panic and fear.

I am not convinced that he molested Maleah, beat Maleah or killed Maleah. I do not think he 'snapped' and killed Maleah over his anger with Brittany. I think Maleah was injured over the weekend, hence the Dr visit that never happened on Monday, no daycare and still in her long sleeved, long legged, PJ's while wearing sunglasses on the video seen last. She wasn't skipping and jumping around on that walk like most 4 year olds would be doing. She was dragging behind. I think she was injured and sick in that video.

Has anyone here ever let their 4 year old get that far behind them in public? It would just never happen for me. Even a dog will look back to see if her puppies are following.
Yes, the big question is when did Maleah actually die and just as importantly, what were the events leading up to her death.
And, unfortunately that is probably the hardest thing for LE to determine.
I got the impression from listening to LE during the press conference that they are seeking to charge DV with capitol murder but they just need that one piece of evidence that's missing from the puzzle. Imo

There does not have to be intent for murder charges. I posted it earlier but premeditation, intent, or knowledge is not required.
If the person recklessly causes the death of another person, whether they knew it would kill them or not, it is murder one. Imo
I was responding to someone who thought it was accidental and I was referring to manslaughter not murder. I saw your post...good one..

Just went back to the timeline to revisit when the boys came out. Is there a reason that this is not on the timeline #9 about Thursday and the two boys being seen coming out together @PommyMommy?
Yes, the last timeline was through May 29 and the video was published on June 3. So, it will be on the next update. MOO

I was responding to someone who thought it was accidental and I was referring to manslaughter not murder. I saw your post...good one..
Yes, I was getting confused and frustrated so I finally looked it up.

Manslaughter is called Murder one in Texas. Accident or not. So it is the same thing. They don't differentiate between involuntary or voluntary manslaughter, they consider both murder. There are just different degrees. At least that's how I understood it.

There are also other considerations in the case of child homicide which may vary from murder charges but I can't remember now what I read.

Last edited:
Didn't she tell us she waited 2 hours t the airport for DV? Arrival seems closer to 10:30pm.
I could have sworn her flight was two hours late but maybe it was that she waited for two hours? Anyway, here's what I have on the timeline:
  • BB’S flight was originally supposed to arrive at 10:07 p.m. BB2 spoke with her when BB was in Charlotte. They also texted and BB2 was aware that BB’s flight was delayed.
  • About midnight, BB2 texted BB to ask if she was almost home and BB texted that she was still at the airport waiting on DV to pick her up. [11]
  • At 12:50 a.m., BB texted BB2 and asked her to pick her up. [11]
  • BB and BB2 went to the apt. but BB did not have her house keys and she ended up going to BB2’ house for the night with BB2 [11]

I can only speak for myself, but I'd add the mistress and DV's brother to list of those who are less than cooperative. MOO
Oh yea. Forgot DV Bro too. That’s 4 on the list that LE would like more cooperation from. Wonder if that does it? There are a lot of players here but only one that we know for certain was involved. I’m curious how many more have knowledge and/or will be charged. Oh. And JG? Wonder if she has shared all? I’m guessing so, but she may have insight that most others don’t and I wonder how her loyalty is.

She may have died on Thursday morning but then I wonder what he would have told the boys.
Don't disturb Maleah because she's sleeping? Then maybe waited until they were gone on Friday to clean up and hide her body until he could drive to Arkansas? The more I think about it the more I wonder how much the older boy knows. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie