Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this picture seems so strange to me. BB2 has been so quiet but it appears she has a good relationship with LE. Did I miss something? The family dynamics and what one would expect from Mom and Grandma and other family had been pretty contrary to what has been seen. Is the overall perception now that everyone is cooperative but BB and DV? JMO

I find this picture a bit odd as well.

I think sometimes more may be going on behind the scenes than we realize. And that we may be surprised what that is.

I sometimes think about how stirring the pot can bring things to the surface.

And sometimes I doubt the ones we think are not getting along is true and the ones who seemingly are is not true...

And then I say to myself no way...

But who knows...

Maleah in happier times. Rest easy wee one. Your battle to survive is finally over. :(

You Win Some You Lose Some (@bellfort_scott_craig) • Instagram photos and videos

There are so many photos of Maleah and her older brother. They were so close in age, and I know they would have been close buddies. I read that he doesn't know anything about what happened to Meleah. This poor little boy is going to suffer losing her, along with losing his home, his mom and his little brother... I hope he will come out of this ok. He ends up with the biggest loss due to his sister's death. :-(

Thank you PM. And Tuesday is when BB left town right? And Friday is when she was returning? And the empty laundry basket was in the Altima when it was found the next week? Hmmm!!

This is one thing that stands out to me. I feel he panicked because she was due home. LE was not onto him or Maleah missing yiet but he knew when BB got home, answers were going to be needed as to where Maleah was. I know some read that other ways but who else was he hiding from...? So here came bleach, the laundry basket, etc.

I think sometimes more may be going on behind the scenes than we realize. And that we may be surprised what that is.

And sometimes I doubt the ones we think are not getting along is true and the ones who seemingly are is not true...

But who knows...
That is too much for me to ponder right now.

I think I need to go to bed. I am hoping tomorrow we hear something about the autopsy results and are one step closer to justice for Maleah.

Moo there was no brain to autopsy. I think Travis Alexander and the liquification that happened just within a few days.

I worry about that too. And you very well may be right. I guess though I am just saying too that what they can do with what they have will take some time. Different tests on different things. You are probably right as far as the brain, I prefer not to think about it but it is likely.

Oops - for some reason I thought they were with BB2.

I honestly think in the beginning that was reported. Or perhaps it was assumed but I thought it was said in MSM. It also made sense to me because all three children are her grandchildren, only one is the grandchild of DV's mom. I truly believe I have seen both things reported.

I also for a fact have seen differing time periods. I was under the impression these children were gone for six months and the other day on some link on here an article said they were returned to the parents in less than a month.

I get frustrated with the contradictory reports in all of these cases quite honestly.

Yes, it was a very serious injury, obviously not caused from a fall, as the doctor reported and apparently stated to the court. If they were unable to determine it was abuse, and there is no explanation offered by the parents then isn't it reasonable to assume they are hiding something? There is just too much evidence that points to abuse for them not to have been guilty.

As I said earlier I believe these types of injuries can be caused in an instant. I had a student who seemed like a loving and nurturing mother. I was shocked when I learned her 13 month old baby had suffered a subdural hematoma. She had lost her temper and in a fit of anger and frustration shaken him and threw him against a wall. It all happened in seconds.
The child had permanent brain damage as a result. At age three he was still unable to walk or talk.

If they can prove somehow that Maleah died as a result of physical abuse, then I don't see why both parents would not be charged.

They really need to determine the cause of death but I'm not sure it will be possible. If not, I don't know what they can do. Anyone involved who has information needs to start talking. There must be witnesses who can provide an account of what went on in that family. I would think Maleah's father would know something. But then of course, if he admits it then he is accountable as well. Her older brother knows something. Maybe BB's mother knows something. I don't see why she wouldn't cooperate, she seems to have stopped supporting her daughter.

This whole thing is just a mess.
Imo

@MsBetsy, Maleah had two hematomas. One was old, one new.

“Bowens said she took her daughter to West Houston Medical Center last July because she was lethargic, but nurses didn't examine her head.
Weeks later, on July 28, Maleah fell while she was sitting at the table eating by herself, Bowens said.
"When she falls, she came around that couch, she had a deep gash in her head and it freaked me out," said Bowens, who again rushed her daughter to West Houston. Doctors discharged Maleah without performing a CT scan, Bowens said.
Five days later, in early August, Maleah suffered a seizure, Bowens said, sobbing. Maleah was taken to a children's hospital.
"They did a CT scan and that's when they told me there was bleeding on the left-hand side of her brain," she said. "At that point it was a life or death situation."
Doctors operated on Maleah, she said. A few days later, officials with Child Protective Services arrived at her home, Bowens said.
"They didn't find anything because we're not those kinds of people," she said.
But that month, child protective services placed Maleah and her two brothers with relatives -- an arrangement that continued until the judge ordered them returned home in February.”

That bleeding was new, but there was also an old hematoma...

“Bowens said she took her daughter to West Houston Medical Center last July because she was lethargic, but nurses didn't examine her head.
Weeks later, on July 28, Maleah fell while she was sitting at the table eating by herself, Bowens said.
"When she falls, she came around that couch, she had a deep gash in her head and it freaked me out," said Bowens, who again rushed her daughter to West Houston. Doctors discharged Maleah without performing a CT scan, Bowens said.
Five days later, in early August, Maleah suffered a seizure, Bowens said, sobbing. Maleah was taken to a children's hospital.
"They did a CT scan and that's when they told me there was bleeding on the left-hand side of her brain," she said. "At that point it was a life or death situation."
Doctors operated on Maleah, she said. A few days later, officials with Child Protective Services arrived at her home, Bowens said.
But that month, child protective services placed Maleah and her two brothers with relatives -- an arrangement that continued until the judge ordered them returned home in February.”

BBM

Here comes my side eye again.

I honestly think in the beginning that was reported. Or perhaps it was assumed but I thought it was said in MSM. It also made sense to me because all three children are her grandchildren, only one is the grandchild of DV's mom. I truly believe I have seen both things reported.

I also for a fact have seen differing time periods. I was under the impression these children were gone for six months and the other day on some link on here an article said they were returned to the parents in less than a month.

I get frustrated with the contradictory reports in all of these cases quite honestly.
Considering there would be official reports, that information shouldn't be that hard for MSM to pin down.

That's why I think BB denied the symptoms of vomiting and lethargy the next time she took her in. I think that was the result of another head injury. They said when they opened her scalp they noted that there was blood that looked old, from a previous injury.

If "they didn't find anything" they would have never opened up a case. Of course BB doesn't realize that most people know that.

That's also why I don't understand why CPS could not determine the injuries were from abuse.

It seems pretty obvious to me. But then again, I'm not a doctor. Imo

I guess you are assuming that what BB said about DV was true?

That’s correct and very clear, so I’m not sure why you’re pointing it out?

Has it been proven she lied about all this? I must’ve missed that. I do know her story changes a lot however.

I based my OPINION on BB’s words as if they were true. Speculation is kind of how we roll here.

I’m not a robot and emotions run high in this case. BB by her own words placed a big fat target on herself whether she was involved in the actual murder or not.

MOO

This is one thing that stands out to me. I feel he panicked because she was due home. LE was not onto him or Maleah missing yiet but he knew when BB got home, answers were going to be needed as to where Maleah was. I know some read that other ways but who else was he hiding from...? So here came bleach, the laundry basket, etc.
I wish we knew the actual time, day she was left in Arkansas. I read that BB was trying to contact him but the didn't respond.

Considering there would be official reports, that information shouldn't be that hard for MSM to pin down.

One would not think so.

However, it seems to happen in each and every case. Maybe a lack of fact checking?

There was one this morning that is a classic example from teenaged American to a 63 year old Korean. Media seems not to care what they print nor do they confirm it.

I will stop at that...

That’s correct and very clear, so I’m not sure why you’re pointing it out?

Has it been proven she lied about all this? I must’ve missed that. I do know her story changes a lot however.

I based my OPINION on BB’s words as if they were true. Speculation is kind of how we roll here.

I’m not a robot and emotions run high in this case. BB by her own words placed a big fat target on herself whether she was involved in the actual murder or not.

MOO
Exactly. By her own words she incriminated herself. If she really wanted to protect herself she would have been better off staying silent. Then she spent the next few weeks trying to "take it back," basically, making her look guilty and a liar. That doesn't mean what she said initially was not true.
And DV's story seems to verify her story, although we are only hearing it according to another person.
I don't think QX would make such accusations against them publicly if they weren't true. He may not have interpreted everything correctly but I believe things happened the way he said they did. Imo

I wish we knew the actual time, day she was left in Arkansas. I read that BB was trying to contact him but the didn't respond.

I think it was Friday night for several reasons.

He had bleach that day and carried the basket out.

Back probably a few threads someone said that is a very busy road.

I am not the best at finding where I read something but I only read on this case here so I know it was on here and when hearing she was found in Arkansas, a woman remembered seeing a car that fit the Altima near Hope backing down an exit or on ramp? I cannot remember the time though.

Based on being busy, etc., I think he would go for the cover of dark.

Plus, CD picked up his son at 7 Friday night I believe and was told he could not see Maleah. I think he headed then or right after. He had no older child to wander around Houston with as well as a younger one for hours after being kidnapped :rolleyes: I suspect the older brother would possibly have remembered if they were kidnapped...:oops:

If true, he was not reachable nor there to pick BB up from the airport late Friday.

It just fits.

But jmo.

But who knows...
In the interview this past week, Chief Acivedo mentioned BB2. Something to the effect he was happy they were able to bring Maleah home, and specifically mentioned her Grandmother and those who loved her. That caught my ear because he did not mention BB or CD. I'm on my phone, maybe someone could bring that interview forward.

In the interview this past week, Chief Acivedo mentioned BB2. Something to the effect he was happy they were able to bring Maleah home, and specifically mentioned her Grandmother and those who loved her. That caught my ear because he did not mention BB or CD. I'm on my phone, maybe someone could bring that interview forward.
Maybe this is what you're thinking of? Not sure, because it's not from after they found her, but from before when they were still raising money for the reward. He tweeted specifically about speaking with BB2.
Couple pledges $10,000 for a total of $20,000 for information on Maleah Davis' disappearance

I think it was Friday night for several reasons.

He had bleach that day and carried the basket out.

Back probably a few threads someone said that is a very busy road.

I am not the best at finding where I read something but I only read on this case here so I know it was on here and when hearing she was found in Arkansas, a woman remembered seeing a car that fit the Altima near Hope backing down an exit or on ramp? I cannot remember the time though.

Based on being busy, etc., I think he would go for the cover of dark.

Plus, CD picked up his son at 7 Friday night I believe and was told he could not see Maleah. I think he headed then or right after. He had no older child to wander around Houston with as well as a younger one for hours after being kidnapped :rolleyes: I suspect the older brother would possibly have remembered if they were kidnapped...:oops:

If true, he was not reachable nor there to pick BB up from the airport late Friday.

It just fits.

But jmo.
If you mean I30 being busy you are right. Major interstate into Tennessee. And also at that exit is a huge truck stop. I have been on that road and seen 10 to 15 semi trucks in a cluster. It's a mess. One thing that's confused me..why that highway and destination. It is not a direct route from Houston. Maybe that's why...a totally out of the way direction. I also don't think he made the trip alone. I wonder if the car had a GPS that LE could confirm times and route. Was the car released back to BB and is she living at the apartment? I think I read he was living with his brother when he was arrested. Just info I'm curious about.

If you mean I30 being busy you are right. Major interstate into Tennessee. And also at that exit is a huge truck stop. I have been on that road and seen 10 to 15 semi trucks in a cluster. It's a mess. One thing that's confused me..why that highway and destination. It is not a direct route from Houston. Maybe that's why...a totally out of the way direction. I also don't think he made the trip alone. I wonder if the car had a GPS that LE could confirm times and route. Was the car released back to BB and is she living at the apartment? I think I read he was living with his brother when he was arrested. Just info I'm curious about.

I forget road names or interstate names but that sounds right. Maybe it was even you who said it was that busy for all I know lol. The truck stop fits because it is where they had I think the vigil or something in her memory.

As far as why that highway, many have said it would make sense as a route he traveled often to St. Louis I think, does that make sense to you? He has relatives and another child I guess there. I also have my suspicions he did not make the trip alone.

As to GPS, Tim Miller mentioned they were looking into it and talking to the car manufacturer or some such but I never heard any more about it. Maybe LE has more than we know that way or it was meant to worry DV?

He was allegedly with his family or brother I think right after being with BB and her mom that Sunday, from the bit we know.

I think back a thread or two was something that seemed to indicate she was not in the apartment but maybe I am getting cases mixed up with this response... Someone else could probably help better than I with that answer. I have it in my head she does not live there now but again, I could be wrong on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95