Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully the clean up crew didn't do their job properly and left the bag there otherwise Maleah may never have been found. It seems they only called in about the bag after they heard there was a search in the area

In no way do I agree the lawn mower people did not do their job properly. They mow the lawn. They notify their supervisor. They called it in and suspicious later. How did they not do their jobs? I don't want them to feel guilt that they didn't do their jobs correctly, in addition to the overwhelming guilt they must feel without others thinking they did not do their jobs. M o o

How huge are these mowers that they couldn't see a garbage bag there? Are we talking the huge truck mowers you see on interstates?
I'm not sure but since the grass was probably high they must not have seen it. Or they saw it at the last minute and couldn't stop. Anyway, they reported it right away, apparently. Imo

In retrospect, an alternative theory or two re the gas can.
Perhaps the gas can was a kind of insurance policy intended to mitigate against risk of running out of fuel while transporting human remains out of state and/or extend the distance the car could travel without refueling at a station with the vehicle potentially being captured on additional cameras.

Tragically, but perhaps in a way uniquely fortunately, Maleah’s prior traumatic brain injuries and extensive pre and post op crainial imaging and surgeries, may have resulted in a kind of tell-tale skull, even with the horrific post postmortem disposal, decomp, and commercial mow over.

In addition to the immense and devastating impacts of loss and grief to Maleah’s direct circle of family, friends, care givers, LE and searchers, I can only imagine how profoundly crushing this most be to all her medical/surgical care teams who worked to piece her back together iicr at least twice before.

QX was visibly crying in one of the most recent press interviews. With TM beside him in quiet strength and unity it seemed to me, QX was so sad for what he has heard; as an upthread poster mentioned, what he may wish he could, but cannot now unknow.

As Foxfire used to say, Crossing jurisdictional Lines leads to a breakdown in communication between the two jurisdictions.

But in this case, since he went two state lines, it is not Double Jeopardy for federal charges in addition to the same charges for the State Crime! Little did he know!

However, unlike other states and unlike the federal prison system, inmates in Texas prisons do not make an hourly wage or receive other compensation for the mandatory work they perform behind bars. Therefore, they must rely on other sources for funding.
http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14599/paying-your-way-finances-of-texas-prisoners

I really like the tight control of inmate commissary accounts.
If anyone gives DV money, it will go for child support, court costs & maybe restitution.
And note mandatory prison jobs pay nothing.
Way to go Texas!
Awesome that Texas takes the lead regarding inmate commissary accounts.

Since the location of the body is so close/soon after crossing the state line, I think DV had some explanation in the his head about why it was important to get Maleah's body out of Texas. Either it was purely emotional, like out of sight out of mind, or he had some convoluted idea about the law, like maybe a body discovered in Arkansas would result in less trouble than one discovered in Texas. Sounds like he was wrong...!

How huge are these mowers that they couldn't see a garbage bag there? Are we talking the huge truck mowers you see on interstates?
The mowers are sometimes tractors with bush hogs attached. At this time of year, you usually have tall brownish weeds that are dying, grass growing, debris, small branches, blown out tires, and trash bags thrown about.

If DV's attorney sticks to the current story that his client said nothing to QX, then he gets to work with DV's initial claim that he was ambushed by 3 bad hombres that tortured him and abducted Maleah. Yeah -- good luck with that tall tale. MOO
Maybe his new story will be that he suddenly had a memory while he was in and out of consciousness of the men throwing a bag off the side of the road in that area. Imo

Has it been officially confirmed that Maleah was found?
Not officially.

The remains located in AR, with Maleah's clothes, jewelry, were released by AR Court and transported back to Houston Friday evening. The remains have not yet been positively identified by the medical examiner, but I expect that will come very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisstressNifer