DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
She's such a little cutie. I pray God's angels surround her to keep her safe from harm.
Houston police searching for missing 2-year-old girl
maliyah.png

• last seen in the 10600 block of Beachnut Street Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m
  • wearing a multi-colored tank top with multi-colored shorts
  • carrying a pink and white pillowcase with letter blocks inside
  • Black female, 3' tall, 38-40 pounds with brown eyes and black hair
  • Houston Police Department's Missing Person's Desk at (832) 394-1840

Well I‘m not sure she was walking down the street now—I was basing this on all the comments to the article. People were saying that, but I can’t find that in the two articles I can find. They just say she was seen carrying a pillowcase w/blocks in it. I’m not sure where they got that, but no matter what—where is this baby?

According to Grandmother's video interview:
  • Grandmother was at home when son called her. He said "Maliyah is missing".
  • park searched with a dog 2-3 hrs later
  • she believes someone "took her"
  • Maliyah was playing in the park
  • wearing Blue shoes (I can't understand the kind of shirt she says Maliyah was wearing)
  • probably has her little toy (unclear to me - something about a toy under the stairwell)
  • happy baby, kind, loving, always smiling
  • hair styled similar to an afro puff
  • no known birthmarks
  • denies she has a nickname

According to Grandmother's video interview:
  • Grandmother was at home when son called her. He said "Maliyah is missing".
  • park searched with a dog 2-3 hrs later
  • she believes someone "took her"
  • Maliyah was playing in the park
  • wearing Blue shoes (I can't understand the kind of shirt she says Maliyah was wearing)
  • probably has her little toy (unclear to me - something about a toy under the stairwell)
  • happy baby, kind, loving, always smiling
  • hair styled similar to an afro puff
  • no known birthmarks
  • denies she has a nickname
I think she said Pocahontas shirt?

So I guess my guesses here are either the parents were inside & not paying attention to their two year old playing outside alone and someone took her OR.......:(:(:(

ETA. The grandma seems understandably devastated and panicked.

I'm trying to understand the grandmother's interview ( she's devastated, who can blame her) but was Maliyah at a park and wondered off or left her home? It sounded like the grandmother said she was just playing and pointing behind her like there were swings or something.

I'm trying to understand the grandmother's interview ( she's devastated, who can blame her) but was Maliyah at a park and wondered off or left her home? It sounded like the grandmother said she was just playing and pointing behind her like there were swings or something.
My impression is that Maliyah was playing in the park and someone took her. I don't recall grandmother saying that Maliyah wandered away. She gave no indication where parents or any others were when little cutie disappeared.

Transcript of the interview with the grandmother-

Grandmother: "I was at home because I stay right up the street with my daughter in law and my son and he say 'Mama, Maliyah is missing' and I said (sons name, which I can't understand) 'What are you talking about?' and he say 'Maliyah's missing' so I tried to get down here. I was able to get down here. I was aggitated because I felt like the police was not doing anything. They did not care. Then I found out that they brought a dog out here 2 to 3 hours later to scent to find my baby. You know, she's a little girl. She's sweet, she's loving and didn't do nothing to nobody. I don't understand why they would take her, you know? I'm just mad because I feel like they're not doing everything to find my little baby girl."

Reporter: "Tell me about Maliyah. For people who are going to see this who are going to be looking for her what was she wearing? How did she look?"

Grandmother: "She had some blue shoes. I think her dad said polka dot shirt. Her hair is kind of in an afro puff, you know and she probably had one of her toys if whoever took her didnt try to throw the toy away because I think they said they found a toy under the stairwell so she's ... This is just too much, you know."

Reporter: "She was playing in this park right here, right?"

Grandmother: "Yes she was playing in the park. You know what they say, she's a happy baby. She's always smiling, she's kind, she's loving and she was just being a little girl, you know. Somebody just came and took her. Just took her."

Reporter: "Is there anything, birthmark, or anything that people should look for? Does she answer by a nickname that people would know?"

Grandmother: "No. If you say, 'Maliyah?' she'll say, 'Yes?', you know, she answers my Maliyah."

Reporter: "But no birthmarks or anything like that on her that you know of?"

Grandmother: "No not that I know of."

Reporter: "But the biggest thing is you just want your granddaughter back."

Grandmother: "I just want my baby back, you know, she didnt do anything wrong. I dont want no hard feelings or nothing. I just want them to bring her back you know? Just bring her back, you know. Oh lord this is just-"

End of interview.

if this is another case of murder by a caregiver with an abduction cover story, im gonna lose it..... MOO

My thoughts exactly. Definitely not placing blame anywhere yet, but I am curious who was supposed to be watching Maliyah. By the sounds of it, it was her dad. However, that still raises a lot of questions.

Transcript of the interview with the grandmother-

Grandmother: "I was at home because I stay right up the street with my daughter in law and my son and he say 'Mama, Maliyah is missing' and I said (sons name, which I can't understand) 'What are you talking about?' and he say 'Maliyah's missing' so I tried to get down here. I was able to get down here. I was aggitated because I felt like the police was not doing anything. They did not care. Then I found out that they brought a dog out here 2 to 3 hours later to scent to find my baby. You know, she's a little girl. She's sweet, she's loving and didn't do nothing to nobody. I don't understand why they would take her, you know? I'm just mad because I feel like they're not doing everything to find my little baby girl."

Reporter: "Tell me about Maliyah. For people who are going to see this who are going to be looking for her what was she wearing? How did she look?"

Grandmother: "She had some blue shoes. I think her dad said polka dot shirt. Her hair is kind of in an afro puff, you know and she probably had one of her toys if whoever took her didnt try to throw the toy away because I think they said they found a toy under the stairwell so she's ... This is just too much, you know."

Reporter: "She was playing in this park right here, right?"

Grandmother: "Yes she was playing in the park. You know what they say, she's a happy baby. She's always smiling, she's kind, she's loving and she was just being a little girl, you know. Somebody just came and took her. Just took her."

Reporter: "Is there anything, birthmark, or anything that people should look for? Does she answer by a nickname that people would know?"

Grandmother: "No. If you say, 'Maliyah?' she'll say, 'Yes?', you know, she answers my Maliyah."

Reporter: "But no birthmarks or anything like that on her that you know of?"

Grandmother: "No not that I know of."

Reporter: "But the biggest thing is you just want your granddaughter back."

Grandmother: "I just want my baby back, you know, she didnt do anything wrong. I dont want no hard feelings or nothing. I just want them to bring her back you know? Just bring her back, you know. Oh lord this is just-"

End of interview.
TYVM for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members