Found Deceased TX - Maliyah 'Tootie' Bass, 2, Houston, 22 Aug 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder of course with Covid causing delays but if he wont sign off until tox screen is complete? Tox screens do take months.
I keep wondering when the last confirmed *live* sighting of Tootie was? Those of you who have speculated she may have been deceased for days prior to the missing persons report may be on to something.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I saw a youtube video of the father being interviewed but I don't think it can be linked because it wasn't MSM interviewing him but some Intresting things were said.My MOO is then she was in that water slightly longer.

Also, speculation is it may take some months to know what happen.

Based on the quietness, I dont think the cops are looking at a stranger abduction.

I saw a youtube video of the father being interviewed but I don't think it can be linked because it wasn't MSM interviewing him but some Intresting things were said.My MOO is then she was in that water slightly longer.

Also, speculation is it may take some months to know what happen.

Based on the quietness, I dont think the cops are looking at a stranger abduction.

The interview s with real father (biodaddy), and with boyfriend are both on MSM and have been posted here I think.

I keep wondering when the last confirmed *live* sighting of Tootie was? Those of you who have speculated she may have been deceased for days prior to the missing persons report may be on to something.

Yes, I wonder too. Her last confirmed siting is a key part in putting the puzzle together. Another is security camera evidence, which the Police Chief practically begged for. MSM has not reported on the actions of investigators at the house, so we don't know if a full forensic team was involved, including both sniffer and cadaver dogs. Hopefully, a key witness will decide to tell the truth, but I am not holding my breath on that one.

The interview s with real father (biodaddy), and with boyfriend are both on MSM and have been posted here I think.
The last one I saw didnt look like MSM. Its where he stated he invited the mom to the funeral.
And that *they said she had been in the water for days but not sure who is they. The guy interviewing did not ask him to elaborate, don't even think he heard it.

Maliyah and Braylen are playing together in heaven now. The similarities in these cases breaks my heart.
I keep going back and forth between this and Braylen's thread. You are right about the similarities... It's heartbreaking that these beautiful, loving babies had to go through this. They are safe now. No one else will ever hurt them. ❤️

Maliyah and Braylen are playing together in heaven now. The similarities in these cases breaks my heart.
This is going to sound very harsh, but I want to make a point that is important for any upcoming trial.

When anyone dies a violent death, and most especially a child, we ease our sorrow by imagining them in the arms of the angels, and so forth.

I want to stay laser focused that this baby was murdered, thrown in the bayou, and is now buried in the ground. The Perp didn't murder her with the intent to send her to play with Braylen in heaven, or that she would be instantly transported to some heavenly Disneyland.

The fact that she was thrown in the bayou and is now buried in the ground is a critical concept to keep in the forefront as we seek justice and exact punishment to the extent the law permits.

Yes yes yes!
The first ME report said death certificate not ready!
It changed!!

I don't have the slightest idea why ir what it means but Certicate of Death is READY
It's still showing cause and manner of death "pending". I hope that doesn't mean weeks more of waiting for answers. The wheels of justice are turning slowly indeed for this little one. It's depressing.

It's still showing cause and manner of death "pending". I hope that doesn't mean weeks more of waiting for answers. The wheels of justice are turning slowly indeed for this little one. It's depressing.
True, but I did look up death certificates and Cause of Death is a requirement.
Texas doesn't allow public copies immediately, but it has to have several filled categories that must have also been tricky: date of death, time of death, etc.
Now if you found remains of some missing hiker, time and date could be approximated if foul play ruled out.
I think in a case like this, even those categories would be very important in a court case, a verdict could turn just on that. It has to be so hard to answer!

True, but I did look up death certificates and Cause of Death is a requirement.
Texas doesn't allow public copies immediately, but it has to have several filled categories that must have also been tricky: date of death, time of death, etc.
Now if you found remains of some missing hiker, time and date could be approximated if foul play ruled out.
I think in a case like this, even those categories would be very important in a court case, a verdict could turn just on that. It has to be so hard to answer!
This is completely accurate. There will be no rush to fill in the COD just to satisfy public interest. What is determined will effect a court case significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member