Found Deceased TX - Marcus McGhee, 9, Pearland, 24 November 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These are the only locations I've been able to find:

missing from a home in the 6700 block of Fite Road, Thanksgiving afternoon about 4 pm

bloodhound track pointed to the area of FM 1128 and FM 518

A hotel clerk at the Hampton Inn on Broadway (6515 Broadway Street) reported seeing the boy walk past the hotel. "About thirty minutes later, a police officer comes in and says they're missing a little boy," she said. "I was like, 'oh my god.'"

*I don't know what order the two sightings occurred but if anyone is good with maps maybe they can make sense of his possible path.

Jax, please reference my post #37 and see if my linked google map helps you out. Click on each icon for a description and source.

Or my lazy butt could link it myself. :p I have all of the locations you mentioned mapped out.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...QIVgYU&ll=29.555793567862516,-95.3258528&z=16

Jax, please reference my post #37 and see if my linked google map helps you out. Click on each icon for a description and source.

Or my lazy butt could link it myself. :p I have all of the locations you mentioned mapped out.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...QIVgYU&ll=29.555793567862516,-95.3258528&z=16

Thank you! That's what I was hoping for. Sorry I didn't pay attention when I saw your post.

Just one correction, I believe the Hampton sighting was Thursday. The quote says "yesterday" in an article dated Friday.

ETA: I'm not going to post the address but I believe the house Marcus disappeared from belongs to his uncle, former NBA star Marcus Camby.

Thank you! That's what I was hoping for. Sorry I didn't pay attention when I saw your post.

Just one correction, I believe the Hampton sighting was Thursday. The quote says "yesterday" in an article dated Friday.

Done! Thanks for the correction. Yowza, that was a biggie!

Anything else anyone feels should be added, just let me know. Hopefully he'll be found safely tomorrow so this will all be irrelevant!

I am sorry I have nothing I can offer but my hopes and fervent prayers. I have been following along here and so glad for all the input, maps (Snoods!), and support. You all rock.

Hoping the little guy is found today :pray:

PPD

SEARCH CALLED OFF: ThePearland Police Department regrets to inform the community that Marcus McGhee has been found. Today's search will be called off. We thank all of you for your efforts. The family is now in need of our prayers. Additional details will be released later.

:tears:

So sorry little guy. :rose:

May comfort and peace find it's way to his loved ones and all that searched for him...

Aw, no. I'm so sorry, Marcus. My heart goes out to the family.

[video=twitter;802510781036240896]https://twitter.com/abc13houston/status/802510781036240896[/video]

If the news hurts me this much, I can't imagine what his family must be feeling.

Oh no. I came here hoping for better news. Makes my heart hurt. His poor family and friends. So sorry to read this outcome.

I had held out a glimmer of hope for a happier outcome. I am so sorry, Marcus. Thank you all for caring and sharing here.

Poor little guy. Sad. RIP Marcus

So very sad...

When I heard he was missing, I thought of that L-shaped pond on Marcus Camby's property. Damn.

I lived in West Oaks for 16 years. That's the subdivision across the street.

Rest in peace, Marcus McGhee...

Oh no! This is definitely what I did not want to read this morning! My heart aches for Marcus and the loss his family is feeling right now. You just want to wrap them in your arms and tell them it will be okay. RIP Marcus! Precious boy! Precious son! Gone but never forgotten.

Poor baby. He's so adorable. :(

If he was seen walking by a hotel, how did he end up in the pond back at the property? No fences on the yards?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout
Back