GUILTY TX - Maria 'Isabel' Romero Medina, 27, slain, 4yo abducted, Denton, 13 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Passed several electronic billboards throughout Dallas today. They were broadcasting the Amber Alert...seeing the harsh face contrasted with that little sweet one is stark and heart wrenching.

** Speculative** a lot of insurance and tax offices are open mon to fri , banking hours, so to speak. If this office was NOT open on Saturday , then one could assume TOD ( not definite ) from when the office should have closed at 5 pm on Friday, without an ME. Again, just speculating.

Tried to find the hours of the business.. no luck right now.
wonder if Sat was 1/2 day?? or By Appt Only??

Just hearing about this Amber Alert. Praying little Ricardo is found safe! Reading through the thread now, but am I correct, the POI had a 24-hour headstart?

Surely they have a little more info they could release...I wish we had vehicle info. I know he left on foot, but did he use a vehicle at some point? Maybe he did not have one? If he didn't, where in the world could he be now?

Tried to find the hours of the business.. no luck right now.
wonder if Sat was 1/2 day?? or By Appt Only??

http://www.dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20141214-missing-boy-father-still-sought.ece According to this article a customer contacted another employee because the doors were locked during normal business hours. Also mentions it was the victim's family that alerted authorities that the boy was also missing. The father had recently sold his vehicle and no one knows if he's purchased a new one though the other article I posted said he may have been spotted in Houston. I hope LE is combing through SM, and contacting any of his family, friends, and coworkers so we can find this little angel before it's too late:( I have kids his age so this story is just ripping me to shreds! :(

Fox4 News cast

Been almost 24 hrs since AA issued.
His family desperate to find him, grieving the loss of his mother.
More on why the boy is in danger.
A family who asks we NOT show their faces..... :(
Witness'' never thought anyone would want to hurt her. shes' a nice person''.
Family "" he's NOT in the best hands right now''
Parents together 3 yrs but broke up 2 yrs ago.
Been some custody issues.
The victim was in ' fear of him'.

Perp has family in Mexico City, Missouri and Illinois. He may be headed there.

They still have not added the victim to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's database...I have been checking to see if they would put the time of death as being Friday or Saturday, but nothing yet.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/14/second-day-of-search-for-denton-missing-boy-and-father/
Nothing really new here, but they do seem to be updating it regularly. Last update not too long ago. The area where the murder took place has a large Hispanic population with a few little restaurants and taquerias. The insurance office is close to one pretty popular taco stand...it's not uncommon to see people walking around to the gas stations and taco shops in the area. It seems like a really close-knit community in that part of town. Today there was a news-reporter at the insurance office, and she was talking to some of the people in the community who were out walking around. Hopefully, LE is getting lots of helpful information.

I've talked to friends and family in Denton, and they said there doesn't seem to be a lot of coverage. Also, concerns of people not talking because of immigrattion status. I hope that's not the case.

Just bumping this up. Hopefully they'll both be found today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back