TX - Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, 29, still missing, Houston, 21 June 2018 *Erik Arceneaux arrest in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ex-boyfriend charged with murder of east Houston woman who went missing in 2018 arrested

The ex-boyfriend who was charged in the death of a woman who went missing in 2018 has been arrested. HOUSTON – The ex-boyfriend who was charged in the death of an east Houston woman who went missing in 2018 has been arrested. Erik Arceneaux, 51, was booked into the Harris County Jail on Thursday.

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) - An arrest was made in the the brutal 2018 killing of a Houston mother who was murdered and dismembered by her boyfriend

Police said Arcenaux was arrested in a Walmart parking lot near Interstate 45 and Almeda Genoa Road

I haven’t looked up the bond yet….but saw conflicting info from 2 news sources. One said Bond was set at $250,000 and the other said $888,888…which sounds like a system generated default. Need to verify today when I’m back online.

This morning 9/15/23, the bond was originally set at $250,000 by magistrate judge. Order was then made this afternoon to ‘No Bond’ Arcenaux. Family held press conference today at Nieto Park in the Denver Harbor neighborhood of Houston where Maria and her family lived.

This is great news that Arceneaux is finally arrested. I hope no judge is foolish enough to release him pending trial. One of those men who think they are God's gift to women and murder when the woman sees him for what he is (which I am sure Maria did pretty quickly). Thankfully, her family were able to care for her daughter. I hope I'm wrong but I think he will be one of those who won't tell what he did with Maria's body unless there is something in it for him. Sounds like they have good evidence against him and he did evade arrest but I would be surprised if he co-operates. He will think he can convince a jury that he is just the greatest guy ever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back