GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Marisol Espinosa
916385_439077222954137_1915389255_n.jpg

Dallas police: No foul play indicated in case of woman missing since Tuesday

"Marisol Espinosa and she was last seen Tuesday, December 29th at 7am leaving for work in Pleasant Grove, TX. (Cross Streets: Aurora and Hillburn) She has not been heard from or seen since then. Marisol is 34 yrs old, has short dark brown buzzed hair, wears glasses, is Hispanic and is approximately 5’2” tall and 150lbs. She drives a black 2004 Chevy Tahoe that has a dent on the rear door, TX license plate GMV8209."

On New Year’s Eve a post began circulating on Facebook concerning Marisol Espinosa, a 34-year-old Dallas woman who hasn’t been seen since earlier this week.

According to the post, from Corri Navarrette, she was last seen at 7 a.m. Tuesday driving to her job in Pleasant Grove in a black 2004 Chevy Tahoe with a rear-door dent. “Praying for her safe return,” wrote Navarrette. “Her family and kids are deeply missing her.”

Friends and family met this morning near Skyline High School to begin looking for her.

In a statement sent to media Friday afternoon, Dallas police said that “at this point there is nothing to indicate foul play in Ms. Espinosa’s disappearance.” They did not provide further details.

https://www.facebook.com/Helpusfindmarisolespinosa/

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...ml/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

940975_500305926816594_5805586022683774917_n.jpg
12366229_500305863483267_6321151162126753614_n.jpg

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/01/dallas-police-no-foul-play-indicated-in-case-of-woman-missing-since-tuesday.html/

Update at 4:45 p.m.: Dallas police are at an apartment complex off the S. Great Trinity Forest Way, where family members located Marisol Espinosa’s Chevy Tahoe Friday afternoon.

WFAA-Channel 8′s Tanya Eiserer tweeted that according to family members, the Dallas hairdresser’s purse is inside, “and the back seat appeared to have been ransacked.”

At least three units are at the apartment complex, which is about three miles from where Espinosa has been living, as are Crime Scene investigators.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/2016/01/01/dpd-no-evidence-of-foul-play-in-womans-disappearance/78180070/

"She's never disappeared," said her mother, Rosemary Espinosa. "She always lets me know where she's at."

At this point, Dallas police have nothing to indicate "foul play in Ms. Espinosa's disappearance," they said in a statement issued Friday. "Dallas Police Missing Persons detectives are actively working this case and have spoken with Ms. Espinosa's family members daily about the progress of the case."

Faustino Valdez, her boyfriend of six years, was the last to see her Tuesday morning at the home the couple shared on Aurora Avenue.

He told News 8 that she got up just like it was any other regular day.

This does not sound good at all 😕

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500409583472895&id=500043856842801

Volunteer searchers are concentrating on the Trinity River bottoms off Loop 12 that are next to the apartment complex where her vehicle was located.

There are trails and parking areas in that immediate area.

http://www.dallascounty.org/department/plandev/trails/maps/trinity.php

The searchers are asking for help with kayaks and/canoes on the Facebook page.

Going by the DMN article, Dallas PD has "several new leads" they are following.

Possible that among those leads could be traffic cameras.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/01/dallas-police-no-foul-play-indicated-in-case-of-woman-missing-since-tuesday.html/

Update at 8:30 a.m. on Jan. 2: This morning, Dallas police said in a brief statement that after they discovered, searched and towed Marisol Espinosa’s SUV Friday evening, “Detectives have received information during the investigation that leads them to believe Ms. Espinosa may be in danger.”

The SUV was discovered by family members Friday evening at the Las Lomas Apartments at 6161 Trail Glen Drive, just three miles from where Espinosa and her children have been staying in recent months following a house fire.

Police say detectives are continuing to work new leads, of which there are “several.” But they still need help trying to locate the missing mother of three not seen since 8 a.m. Tuesday, when she left a residence near Lake June and Jim Miller Roads for work at NorthPark Center.

I wonder if she had house insurance on the fire? I wonder if they paid her out yet and that could be a motive? Jmo. Hope she is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if she had house insurance on the fire? I wonder if they paid her out yet and that could be a motive? Jmo. Hope she is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she had insurance I doubt she'd be staying with her ex.

Her boyfriend says it was a normal day and she got ready and left for work. I'm so relieved he did NOT say they had a fight and she stormed off. That never ends well.
Where are you , Marisol? And what a beautiful name !

How many times does someone have to go missing.....LE says foul play is not expected.....then when they cannot find them it turns out there was foul play? I'm not saying that is what happened here but I can't rule out foul play when anyone goes missing! How can LE say they don't expect it?? JMO

How many times does someone have to go missing.....LE says foul play is not expected.....then when they cannot find them it turns out there was foul play? I'm not saying that is what happened here but I can't rule out foul play when anyone goes missing! How can LE say they don't expect it?? JMO

I think it's kind of a protocol thing, like when they find someone deceased in their home they have a tier they go by : First they rule out Murder, then Accident, then Suicide. My late mother-in-law was found by her son and LE wouldn't let any of us near the apartment and they explained how they have to handle it if there's not a clear picture of what happened.

If she had insurance I doubt she'd be staying with her ex.

Not necessarily, it's not known if she owned the house or was renting. If she owned the house, I'm pretty certain she'd have to provide insurance on the home since it would've had a mortgage on it. So she could be waiting on insurance check. Or there could be some kind of investigation surrounding the house fire, or insurance may only pay for so many days of hotel. I know a friend of mine had a house fire in their kitchen area & they had to stay in a hotel for a few months, they had to pay for the hotel, meals & any other expenses out of their pocket then submit it all to insurance company to be reimbursed. And at the time of my friend's fire, the hotels around the West Texas area were not cheap, some were upwards of $200/night during the week in a mediocre hotel, we aren't talking the Waldorf or anything. Prices have lowered since, but I'm sure Dallas area hotels aren't cheap, I guess it'd depend on which one you stay at.
So with knowing that, it's possible Marisol didn't have the money to pay out of pocket up front. And with kids, having them crammed in a little hotel room for any extended amount of time wouldn't have been easy, so maybe it was easier to just stay with her ex, where it may be somewhat normal to them, while waiting for the insurance decision.
And if she rented, she may of had renters insurance, which only covers your personal belongings, like furniture, clothing, electronics & such. Renters insurance doesn't cover the actual housing structure. And even with renters insurance, if there is any kind of investigation by the fire department or house insurance, she'd have to wait for it to be completed before renters insurance policy would pay out or at least that's how I read our renters insurance policy.

ETA: Added thoughts on renters insurance.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back