GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This does sound like it's going to be a good outcome. How far from her home to her work. Wonder what could have happened from point a to b for her to disappear. If she asked for gas money is there surveillance of her getting gas ?

This does sound like it's going to be a good outcome. How far from her home to her work. Wonder what could have happened from point a to b for her to disappear. If she asked for gas money is there surveillance of her getting gas ?

From Aurora Ave home to NorthPark Center = 14 miles, from home to where SUV found = 3 miles, in the opposite direction from NorthPark Center.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Yesterday's report has a little more information about FV (boyfriend and father of her 3 and 5 year-olds).

Apparently FV has a job or at least some income, because she asked him for gas money before leaving for work.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20160104-search-intensifiesfor-missing-mom.ece

From the link above:

Valdez told the family Espinosa acted “normal” that day — she took a shower, came to his bedroom to ask for gas money, kissed him goodbye and then left, Walls said.

Who kisses an ex-boyfriend goodbye? Especially the one that wants to restart an unwanted relationship? I would be afraid that the tender gestures like kissing goodbye might arouse the hope in him.

It's just a detail, maye it's stupid, but somehow I don't like the ex story.

I wonder how the fire started? Was it suspicious? I don't like the sound of this at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how the fire started? Was it suspicious? I don't like the sound of this at all.

I've wondered that same thing......

Police ordered everyone out of the Aurora Avenue house where she had been staying with an ex-boyfriend after her home was damaged by fire, said Espinosa’s aunt, Veronica Walls. Crime scene investigators and detectives searched the house for about two hours, removing paper bags of possible evidence. Later, the ex-boyfriend, Faustino Valdez, told the family the officers had taken some of his clothes, Walls said.

On Dec. 12, a fire damaged the house where Espinosa lived with her uncle, grandmother, mother and three children, ages 3, 5 and 9. She moved them in temporarily with Valdez, her ex-boyfriend, who is the father of her two youngest children. She and Valdez dated off and on for the last six years, Walls said. He recently wanted to get back together, but Espinosa didn’t want to. Valdez was not home Monday, and efforts to reach him for comment weren’t successful. He was the last person to see Espinosa about 8 a.m. Dec. 29 as she left his single-story white-paneled house in the 7700 block of Aurora Avenue, Walls said.

bbm

______

She missed two clients’ appointments and didn’t answer her phone or text messages. Her bosses called police.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20160104-search-intensifiesfor-missing-mom.ece

Hmmmm they took some of his clothes???!! That doesn't sound normal. I wonder why they need them. I think we all know where this is heading sadly.

@RLopezWFAA -- 25 minutes ago

Dallas PD using search dogs to look for Marisol Espinosa.

Very impressed with local PD on this one - acted on this quickly and seriously and seem to have made major headway in a short amount of time.

I'd like to think that LE was watching WS thread & we helped them along their way....hey I can dream right? [emoji4]

Police ordered everyone out of the Aurora Avenue house where she had been staying with an ex-boyfriend after her home was damaged by fire, said Espinosa’s aunt, Veronica Walls. Crime scene investigators and detectives searched the house for about two hours, removing paper bags of possible evidence. Later, the ex-boyfriend, Faustino Valdez, told the family the officers had taken some of his clothes, Walls said.

On Dec. 12, a fire damaged the house where Espinosa lived with her uncle, grandmother, mother and three children, ages 3, 5 and 9. She moved them in temporarily with Valdez, her ex-boyfriend, who is the father of her two youngest children. She and Valdez dated off and on for the last six years, Walls said. He recently wanted to get back together, but Espinosa didn’t want to. Valdez was not home Monday, and efforts to reach him for comment weren’t successful. He was the last person to see Espinosa about 8 a.m. Dec. 29 as she left his single-story white-paneled house in the 7700 block of Aurora Avenue, Walls said.

bbm

______

She missed two clients’ appointments and didn’t answer her phone or text messages. Her bosses called police.

....and the bolded line that everyone did not want to see - that says it all to me

From the link above:

Who kisses an ex-boyfriend goodbye? Especially the one that wants to restart an unwanted relationship? I would be afraid that the tender gestures like kissing goodbye might arouse the hope in him.

It's just a detail, maye it's stupid, but somehow I don't like the ex story.

Keep in mind: He TOLD them that she kissed him goodbye. That doesn't mean that she actually did though, does it?? Much better to say that your gf/ex-gf lovingly kissed you goodbye the morning she disappeared as opposed to giving the impression that things were not going so well in the household, right?

moo

DPD to do update in approximately 10 minutes according to local CBS station.

I wonder if there is a live stream I can watch since I'm not local.
ETA: Nevermind I found it [emoji4]

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...leasant-grove-mother-enters-second-week.html/
Search for missing Pleasant Grove mother enters second week

Espinosa’s aunt, Veronica Walls, said Dallas Fire-Rescue is reopening an investigation into the Dec. 12 fire at Espinosa’s house in the 8700 block of Craige Drive, near North Prairie Creek Road, in Pleasant Grove.

Dallas Fire-Rescue has not confirmed that report.

Walls said Espinosa awoke around 5:30 a.m. when she smelled smoke. She got the family out of the house. After the fire, Espinosa moved her uncle, grandmother, mother and three young children temporarily into Valdez’s house. Valdez is also the father of her two youngest children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back