GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really feel the fire is connected since day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...leasant-grove-mother-enters-second-week.html/

Police want to re-interview Faustino Valdez, her ex-boyfriend, but have been unable to reach him, Major Max Geron confirmed Tuesday.

Also in the article:

Ryan Dalby, of the Dallas Detective for Missing Persons squad, searches in the woods near the intersection of Bruton Road and Highway 175 on Monday, January 4, 2016 in Dallas. (Rachel Woolf/The Dallas Morning News)

Deputy Chief Malik Aziz said police have been searching with canines, mounted patrols and helicopters. The teams have looked in storm drains and creeks and near Umphress Road and the Umphress Recreation Center area because of the proximity to where Espinosa’s SUV was found.

Officers searched areas on foot where helicopters were unable to look, Aziz said.

The uncle and grandmother were also living in the ex-boyfriend's house with Marisol and the three kids? I guess that may have answered my question about who is taking care of the kids if the ex-bf is on the run.

Uh uh. And the lot thickens.
I hope they are able to find her. How heartbreaking for her family and kids.

Espinosa’s boyfriend, Faustino Vasquez, said the situation is simply frightening. “Not waking up beside her, it feels like a dream. [But it’s] not a dream, [it’s] a nightmare that I want to wake up from,” he said. “Our family is real, you know just like real, tensed up right now. We’re not getting any answers to any of our questions.”

Police aren’t the only ones getting tips on this case. Espinosa’s family has received several tips on Facebook and Twitter. They say many of the leads have been from anonymous people, telling them where to search.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/01/04/police-join-family-in-search-for-missing-dallas-mother/

Hi not sure if I am doing this right as it is my first post but having just read through the whole thread I didn't see if anyone had picked up on the BBM part ............ That is if I have done this correctly! If they were NOT " together " why would he say about not waking up beside her?
Sorry if I have made a complete mess of this!

Hi not sure if I am doing this right as it is my first post but having just read through the whole thread I didn't see if anyone had picked up on the BBM part ............ That is if I have done this correctly! If they were NOT " together " why would he say about not waking up beside her?

Good job and :welcome:

Welcome to the group pollypi, some people will say anything to deflect suspicion from themselves. Just because someone says something that doesn't necessary make it true..

Welcome to the group pollypi, some people will say anything to deflect suspicion from themselves. Just because someone says something that doesn't necessary make it true..

Well, I see here something more. What the ex-bf says paints, IMO, a picture of a man who did not accept the fact that his relationship with Marisol is over. He speaks like they were still a couple when she went missing.

Well, I see here something more. What the ex-bf says paints, IMO, a picture of a man who did not accept the fact that his relationship with Marisol is over. He speaks like they were still a couple when she went missing.

Agree and I find it most disturbing. Including the fire. IMO

Not to mention the fact that he was balling his eyes out during the MSM interview early on and couldn't finish the interview.

Crying for who? Himself, I think.

Not to mention the fact that he was balling his eyes out during the MSM interview early on and couldn't finish the interview.

Crying for who? Himself, I think.

I'm sure he fooled some folks, I guess I watch too much ID channel or "murder *advertiser censored*" as my husband calls it.
At first I initially thought maybe she was kidnapped or something but it didn't take long for my suspicions to surface.
And I'd like to know more about the cause of the house fire, imho I thought maybe it was intentionally set maybe in hopes that she'd HAVE to move in with him. If it wasn't intentional maybe he he felt that he could be her & the kids knight in shining armor to rescue her & that would aid them in rekindling the relationship & when she didn't respond the same way he lost his ever loving mind & snapped! Idk & maybe he didn't & it's all just a coincidence.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Oh dear, there is breaking news on local channel 8 . . . http://www.wfaa.com/

Fire at her home on the 12th is suspicious. Police had been called to the home for domestic violence several times between Marisol and the BF. He is not cooperating with police at this time.

I'm not sure the info is updated on the website yet as it's breaking news on the 5pm news.

Her mother and children must be so fearful of what will be discovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...riend-investigated-domestic-assault/78386450/
Missing woman's boyfriend investigated for domestic assault

WFAA has learned that Dallas police were called to Valdez' home at least twice in the last two years because Valdez allegedly assaulted her.

In both cases, police were told Valdez had a weapon and was beating his girlfriend. Her family confirmed the abuse reports, and said he is not helping in their search.

"We haven't seen him since ... Sunday," Espinosa's cousin Wendy Lopez said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back