GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Um, no, because her family was there "cleaning" and happened upon some evidence.

Nothing like having someone else clean up the mess you make huh?
I wonder if her family is still staying at his house? And who has the kids if he's MIA?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/author/ccardona/

If he isn't hiding, wouldn't he be at his home, where all of this started anyway ?

Good point Steelman. I'm holding on to hope that DPD knows exactly where this guy is and is just getting their ducks in a row. He could however have taken off and his location is unknown. MOO but I'm thinking (hoping?) things will happen fairly fast in the case the next week or so. Just a feeling.

Where is Marisol ?
This is so heartbreaking and why does it have to happen over and over again ?
Women's rights have come a long way over time but it is not enough.

I think we as women have to instill in our girls at a very young age that choosing a partner really needs be to more business related than emotional , know his past , because its always an indication of your future, I know in some cases guys can change but its really rare ....If you are at the point that you are living with someone the police just can NOT protect you , they aren't superhuman, 911 is slow ....

Good point Steelman. I'm holding on to hope that DPD knows exactly where this guy is and is just getting their ducks in a row. He could however have taken off and his location is unknown. MOO but I'm thinking (hoping?) things will happen fairly fast in the case the next week or so. Just a feeling.

Del Rio, Texas and Laredo, Texas are a 6 1/2 hour drive due south, easy to drive after dark on any day of the week. Due to the circumstances surrounding this, we may be looking at a capital murder charge eventually, which means Mexico won't extradite him back here if the death penalty is an option. Since no charges have been filed, even as of today, he would be free to cross the border without so much as a side glance from the border patrol on either side. They should have kept him under surveillance simply due to his past history with this woman. We all know the boyfriend or the husband is prime suspect #1 in an unexplained disappearance, especially a disappearance preempted with domestic violence and assault allegations.

This is just horrible....ugh

I have been following along but may have missed it somewhere. Do we know when someone other than the ex had seen or spoke with Marisol? If they were all living in the home then she would have seen her kids? Other family members?

This is just horrible....ugh

I have been following along but may have missed it somewhere. Do we know when someone other than the ex had seen or spoke with Marisol? If they were all living in the home then she would have seen her kids? Other family members?

All the information you are asking for is conspicuously absent. I wondered the same thing myself. With all of these people living under the same roof, can someone corroborate her boyfriends story as to when she left and if she drove away under her own power ? You have her, her parents, her three kids, her boyfriend and a kid or two of his living there.......and all we hear about is what he has to say happened ? Were her kids already at school when she supposedly left to go to work ? If so, where were her parents when she supposedly left ?

The below article is the only tidbit of information I have found so far, and it isn't much.

Faustino Valdez, her boyfriend of six years, was the last to see her Tuesday morning at the home the couple shared on Aurora Avenue.
He told News 8 that she got up just like it was any other regular day.

"She … took a shower, got ready and put her clothes on -- her work uniform -- her makeup just like a normal day," he said. "(She) gave me a kiss goodbye and she just got up and just left to work."

Valdez added, "It's not like her to just do this -- leave the kids like that."

He walked away too distraught to continue the interview.

Marisol has three children of her own. Valdez said she also considers his daughter as her own child.

Her mother says one of Marisol's daughters texted her about 9:30 a.m. that Tuesday, but never got a reply. Her phone may have been turned off.
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...f-foul-play-in-womans-disappearance/78180070/

In the beginning, the boyfriend talked to the police as well as the news media, now he's nowhere to be found.

I think we as women have to instill in our girls at a very young age that choosing a partner really needs be to more business related than emotional , know his past , because its always an indication of your future, I know in some cases guys can change but its really rare ....If you are at the point that you are living with someone the police just can NOT protect you , they aren't superhuman, 911 is slow ....

I think that both women and men need to teach our daughters what and how much to put up with in the first place. Instill their value of self worth and a healthy dose self defense classes. Let them know what's acceptable and what's not. Marriage as a business doesn't fly with me, oh and take it from me, guys don't change..

I think that both women and men need to teach our daughters what and how much to put up with in the first place. Instill their value of self worth and a healthy dose self defense classes. Let them know what's acceptable and what's not. Marriage as a business doesn't fly with me, oh and take it from me, guys don't change..

I don't believe abusers change. They should all have ***hole stamped on their foreheads.

Where are you Marisol? Your babies must miss you dearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you steelman. Let's hope that LE has just asked the family not to talk about details to the media, and that they have an accurate timeline.

Those torn up pictures...his history of DV....it is all too sad.

No updates that I could find this morning. Where are you Marisol? :gaah:

Police: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation

635879825432106033-house2.JPG

Dallas Police now consider the boyfriend of missing mother Marisol Espinoza a person of interest in the case.

A source told News 8 search warrants were executed Saturday in what's become a homicide investigation.

News 8 found police officers and a crime scene unit late Saturday at the home on Aurora Avenue Espinoza shared with her boyfriend, Faustino Valdez.

There a heavy police presence in the back yard of the home.

Around 10:40 p.m. Saturday, detectives entered the front door of the home. Crime scene investigators were still on-scene into the night.

635879825432106033-house.JPG

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...sing-mom-now-homicide-investigation/78585510/

I pray for Marisol tonight.
May the truth be revealed very soon.
Blessings to her family.

My fiancé is Spanish and just told me Marisol means sea and sun. Pray your found today. I don't know why my heart hurts so much for this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but my quote button seems to have a problem. Yes dyannaON it does, and it's a lovely name too.

And here we go again.....sigh.....Dammit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations
Back