GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation

635879825432106033-house2.JPG

635879825432106033-house.JPG

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...sing-mom-now-homicide-investigation/78585510/

😔I knew it. Just didn't want it confirmed 😔

Just the title of the article 'Police: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation' means there's been a deceased person found.

I pray Marisol's children and family somehow find peace and strength to move forward.

Just the title of the article 'Police: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation' means there's been a deceased person found.

I pray Marisol's children and family somehow find peace and strength to move forward.

Not necessarily, it just means that they think that she's been murdered.

Not necessarily, it just means that they think that she's been murdered.

In your opinion, what evidence, other than a body, could lead them to that conclusion?

In your opinion, what evidence, other than a body, could lead them to that conclusion?

It could've been something LE found during the search of the house, from MSM reports CSI units was at the house late last night, maybe they were using luminal & found an excessive amount of blood. There are multiple reasons why they believe they are now searching for a deceased Marisol.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Any word on if her ex has been "found"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However, the article stated that warrants were obtained prior to entering the home, so that may lead one to believe that they had something substantial to have a judge sign the order. Or it could be poor wording by MSM.

Any word on if her ex has been "found"?

I just checked the FB page & nothing since Friday has been posted. Hopefully they're too busy searching & hopefully she's found soon.
Idk why but I have a feeling if/when they find Marisol, they are also going to find him as well. Imo he seems like the type to run off & commit suicide rather than being held responsible for his actions. That's just the vibe I get when looking at him.

However, the article stated that warrants were obtained prior to entering the home, so that may lead one to believe that they had something substantial to have a judge sign the order. Or it could be poor wording by MSM.

The judge could've issued the warrant simply because of the circumstances so that LE could do the search. But I also thought they had previously searched the house, cuz didn't they take some of FV's clothes? Maybe evidence on his clothes led to the warrant to search the house.

yeah, who knows? And considering how the WFAA article couldn't even spell her name correctly... You have to wonder if they do their fact checking. Grrr
News outlets always want to be first to report.

The judge could've issued the warrant simply because of the circumstances so that LE could do the search. But I also thought they had previously searched the house, cuz didn't they take some of FV's clothes? Maybe evidence on his clothes led to the warrant to search the house.

My bets would be on traces of accelerant, used to start the fire at Marisol's home.

My bets would be on traces of accelerant, used to start the fire at Marisol's home.

Good thinking! I didn't even consider evidence regarding the fire since it was a few weeks ago, I'd think, or hope, he would've done laundry by now.

My fiancé is Spanish and just told me Marisol means sea and sun. Pray your found today. I don't know why my heart hurts so much for this family.

That is beautiful.

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/30896990/search-continues-for-missing-dallas-area-mom

The search continues for a mother of 3 that disappeared last week. 34 year old Marisol Espinosa was last seen Tuesday, December 29th when her boyfriend says he dropped her off for work. Espinosa's boss says she never showed up. Police have launched a ground search with special cadaver dogs for Espinosa.

Unless someone posted this earlier and I missed it, I apologize, however this article gives yet a THIRD story of the POI's version of events that occurred on the morning of December 29th. This statement places him in the drivers side of her vehicle that morning. Where could he have left her?

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/30896990/search-continues-for-missing-dallas-area-mom

The search continues for a mother of 3 that disappeared last week. 34 year old Marisol Espinosa was last seen Tuesday, December 29th when her boyfriend says he dropped her off for work. Espinosa's boss says she never showed up. Police have launched a ground search with special cadaver dogs for Espinosa.

Unless someone posted this earlier and I missed it, I apologize, however this article gives yet a THIRD story of the POI's version of events that occurred on the morning of December 29th. This statement places him in the drivers side of her vehicle that morning. Where could he have left her?

Wow a third version? I never saw a second one, but still, this one is bizarre for sure!

Interesting. I wonder if there is surveillance that saw him driving.

Version 1
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...-foul-play-in-womans-disappearance/78180070/

He told News 8 that she got up just like it was any other regular day. "She … took a shower, got ready and put her clothes on -- her work uniform -- her makeup just like a normal day," he said. "(She) gave me a kiss goodbye and she just got up and just left to work."Valdez added, "It's not like her to just do this -- leave the kids like that."

Version 2
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20160104-search-intensifiesfor-missing-mom.ece

Valdez told the family Espinosa acted “normal” that day — she took a shower, came to his bedroom to ask for gas money, kissed him goodbye and then left, Walls said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill
Back