TX TX - Mark Davis, 20, College Station, 14 Jan 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Arielilane, I have checked in on this case from time to time, and Marks website hasnt changed much. No notes from family, no updates, NOTHING! have there been any news articles, news from his family, etc? I cant find any in the recently. Really weird case! Hoping for answers

Arielilane, I have checked in on this case from time to time, and Marks website hasnt changed much. No notes from family, no updates, NOTHING! have there been any news articles, news from his family, etc? I cant find any in the recently. Really weird case! Hoping for answers
Yep, no changes to his Web site at all....nothing. Thanks for caring.

bump.gif
Bump for Mark ...

arielilane, this kid grabs at my heartstrings. He reminds me so much of a Davis boy from Dallas that I had a crush on in school, and vice versa, years and years ago. I've often wondered if his dad is the Davis I knew or was related to him. The facial similarities and ears are so compelling.

I'm thinking there's more to this story than the family has shared. Maybe this young man had a girlfriend his family didn't accept or maybe this young man had recently broken up with a girl he was serious about.

I am hoping this young man is alive. It sounds kind of like he had a plan of sorts. He bought a coat in advance of bad weather the day before he disappeared. He may have left all his id and money behind because he had money stashed elsewhere just for the purpose of leaving or else he did it to make his parents worry all that much more.

Maybe the family learned something, and that's why they've never updated his webpage. Mark could've gotten himself into some kind of trouble with gambling and bad grades, drugs or who knows what. It's obvious whatever it was, he had given up on school because he was not going back.

Sounds like he was really, really mad--"You'll never see me again."

Then who knows, he could have had plans, but gotten abducted. I would hope if he is safe that he would be man enough to find a way to let his parents know he is even if he is mad at them for whatever reason. They raised him, they loved him, sent him to college to give him a great start in life. They deserve a phone call or a note at the very least.

arielilane, this kid grabs at my heartstrings. He reminds me so much of a Davis boy from Dallas that I had a crush on in school, and vice versa, years and years ago. I've often wondered if his dad is the Davis I knew or was related to him. The facial similarities and ears are so compelling.

I'm thinking there's more to this story than the family has shared. Maybe this young man had a girlfriend his family didn't accept or maybe this young man had recently broken up with a girl he was serious about.

I am hoping this young man is alive. It sounds kind of like he had a plan of sorts. He bought a coat in advance of bad weather the day before he disappeared. He may have left all his id and money behind because he had money stashed elsewhere just for the purpose of leaving or else he did it to make his parents worry all that much more.

Maybe the family learned something, and that's why they've never updated his webpage. Mark could've gotten himself into some kind of trouble with gambling and bad grades, drugs or who knows what. It's obvious whatever it was, he had given up on school because he was not going back.

Sounds like he was really, really mad--"You'll never see me again."

Then who knows, he could have had plans, but gotten abducted. I would hope if he is safe that he would be man enough to find a way to let his parents know he is even if he is mad at them for whatever reason. They raised him, they loved him, sent him to college to give him a great start in life. They deserve a phone call or a note at the very least.
Thank you so much for your post, justthinkin!
You touched on some interesting thoughts. I definitely feel that Mark is alive. I hope he is. Maybe one day when he is a father he will contact his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602
Back