TX TX - Mark Davis, 20, College Station, 14 Jan 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The note Mark left is so enigmatic it is hard to tell what exactly he is saying. It sounds to me less like a suicide note and more like a note explaining he needed to get away from everything. But, if he really was just feeling under pressure, overwhelmed and decided to take off you would think by this point he would have contacted his poor parents. I suppose there is the possibility he did take off and then something bad happened to him. His bike was never found, was it? He could have been a victim of a hit and run, went out camping and something happened, etc. I wonder how closely UID's are being checked by LE.

The note Mark left is so enigmatic it is hard to tell what exactly he is saying. It sounds to me less like a suicide note and more like a note explaining he needed to get away from everything. But, if he really was just feeling under pressure, overwhelmed and decided to take off you would think by this point he would have contacted his poor parents. I suppose there is the possibility he did take off and then something bad happened to him. His bike was never found, was it? He could have been a victim of a hit and run, went out camping and something happened, etc. I wonder how closely UID's are being checked by LE.
It has been my feelings all along that he left on his own accord...needed to get away and then the longer he stayed gone the harder and less important it was for him to contact his parents. Just thinking...

His bike has never been found.

Mark Randall Davis:

DESCRIPTION: Brown Hair & Brown Eyes. Mark, a Texas AM senior majoring in Spanish, was supposed to return to
College Station on the morning of Monday, Jan 15, 2007.
Instead he disappeared that day early in the morning before daybreak.
Wearing:
Blue Jeans
Dark Ski Jacket
Tennis Shoes

Also Possibly Wearing:
Dark Hood or Ski Cap
Maroon Poncho / Rain Slick

Bicycle:
Forest Silver-Green Color
Mountain Style Frame & Tires
Lettering on Frame:
Expedition (and) Specialized
For More Information On This Please Click Here.

http://www.findmarkdavis.com/aboutmark/biography.aspx

Mark Randall Davis:

DESCRIPTION: Brown Hair & Brown Eyes.
Mark, a Texas AM senior majoring in Spanish, was supposed to return to
College Station on the morning of Monday, Jan 15, 2007.
Instead he disappeared that day early in the morning before daybreak.

http://www.findmarkdavis.com/aboutmark/biography.aspx

bump.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977