TX TX - Mark Davis, 20, College Station, 14 Jan 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hadn't heard of this story until now.

I hate to say it but it is VERY eerie for me!!!

My childhood friend did something similar. He was an engineering student at Purdue University in IN. Freshman year he just disappeared. They didn't find his body for several months, hunters had come across him in the woods. They think it was the pressure but the shocking thing was everything seemed to be going great for him and his friends didn't suspect a thing. It was an awful funeral and very sad.

My prayers and thoughts with the family.

Thank you, NSC for sharing your story. Unfortunately, I think these types of stories are more common then thought to be.

On the night of Jan. 14, Mark Davis, a 20-year-old senior at Texas A&M, went to dinner at Olive Garden with his family in his hometown of Tyler. The next morning Davis was not in his room when his parents went to wake him up. Instead, they found a goodbye note. The note expressed his love toward his parents and family, and claimed it was nobody's fault that he left, but that it was just something he had to do.

Don Martin, an officer at the Tyler Police Department, said the police are at a stalemate, having explored all the leads given to them in Tyler and College Station.

"Mark isn't using credit cards, a cell phone, anything to track him," Martin said.

http://media.www.thebatt.com/media/...rance.Still.A.Mystery.To.Family-2727565.shtml

16734448_IMG_8792animateCs2.gif

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/davis_mark.html
From this and other online information, it appears that Mark D was suicidal.
He disappeared from his home, in Tyler, Tx, very early morning.
An ice storm was coming in.
Maybe Mark D went to a place he liked, where he felt comfortable and
ended his life.
Hard to write and hard for family to read, but they seem to think that may be the scenario as well.
How far could Mark go on his bike before a really bad storm set in?

Maybe time to check Texas unidentified remains??

His web page has broken links. There are no news articles posted.
I emailed them as there was no webmaster listed, to let them know that
the web page was not working correctly.
Also, his myspace page has not been updated since 2008, no log in by his parents or whomever is updating that site since then.

Maybe the family have reached a point of depression or numbness, just can't go on anymore.

Has anyone ever been in touch with Mark's family? Do they have any idea where he could be?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back