TX TX - Mark Davis, 20, College Station, 14 Jan 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bump.gif

The family has said they feel he committed suicide.
When I read over all the articles, he left early in the morning, in freezing rain, on his bike.
The bike has never been found.
Someone who is used to biking, could go really far in just a few hours, but considering the weather, etc., he probably had a specific place in mind.

Or else he did just want to disappear, get away from having to be at college, maybe feeling compelled to be in school, do the right thing. Stranger things have happened.

IMO:
Mark D committed suicide.
To me it seems those who do that are sometimes so hurting, they are selfish.
A note to say whatever their final words might be would be so helpful to family, even if it is hurtful.

It has not been confirmed that Mark committed suicide...I understand that a lot of people lean towards this.

There is a possibility that he left the states to live elsewhere, as well.

The problem I have with this scenario is that noone has found his body yet. Didn't they do searches? He could not have gone that far on a bicycle. I think he went to Mexico. I wish there was more info on computer searches, and cell phone history. Did police even investigate this or did they automatically assume he had committed suicide?

IMO:
Mark D committed suicide.
To me it seems those who do that are sometimes so hurting, they are selfish.
A note to say whatever their final words might be would be so helpful to family, even if it is hurtful.

I see sadness, despondency and hurt, in his eyes, behind the smile in his photos. I hope his family has answers soon.

Instead, they found a goodbye note. The note expressed his love toward his parents and family, and claimed it was nobody's fault that he left, but that it was just something he had to do.

"Mark stopped going to most of his classes after Thanksgiving," Randy Davis said. "Later we found out he only completed one of his courses, a Spanish class in which he earned an A. There was no confrontation between us, and since he had so many hours we just told him to take a year off and figure things out."

http://media.www.thebatt.com/media/...rance.Still.A.Mystery.To.Family-2727565.shtml

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back