GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fight video is now gone or is hidden from public view and many friends pages have gone to private or simi private.

yeah, and comments have disappeared. I don't get the secrecy....makes me think friends know something.

I hope I can become verified soon. I am at work and I have two technicians with the last name Ysasaga that work for us. I over heard one of them talking to our janitor about Mark and he is apparently cousins with Mark's mother. He shared an intersting piece of information.

I am going to flag my own post so that maybe I can get the MODS attention on whether or not I can share or not. I did first-hand speak with this family member.

Hi STD!

Info like that may be able to be given here but you will need to get verified thru Admin. Its all confidential!

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as an insider/local, doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession, then please do the following:
Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com
In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call
In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.
Thank you!

Hi STD!

Info like that may be able to be given here but you will need to get verified thru Admin. Its all confidential!

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as an insider/local, doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession, then please do the following:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.
Thank you!

I am definitely not a professional, but I am local and working with some of Mark's family. I have submitted my information for verification.

Thank you!

MARK YSASAGA, Age Now: 15, Missing: 06/13/2012. Missing From LUBBOCK, TX. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lubbock Police Department (Texas) 1-806-775-2865.

Case Type: Endangered Runaway

Circumstances: Mark was last seen on June 13, 2012. He may be traveling in a 1997 red Ford Mustang GT with Texas license plates DM4W199, similar to the one shown. Both his ears are pierced.

More...

NCMC1197160c1.jpg
NCMC1197160x1.jpg

I keep thinking about Mark. No new info really huh? :( He has been gone for awhile now. His family is so torn up. SDT, hope to see you post soon. Let's get this moving!!

New poster with new information:

http://missingkids.com/missingkids/...seNum=1197160&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

As posted on the Missing FB page, the family didn't know about the Mustang. Interesting.

So...now I'm wondering...did he take off with his girlfriend? I saw a last name of person last known to be with on klbk fb. I'm wondering if it's the gf last name because that name appears 4-5 times in Mark's fb friends and one of them, a female is currently traveling, according to her posts anywy.

According to Missing Mark fb there is another 16y/o Lubbock boy missing too.

Good question. On a post somewhere in this forum lists the first name of his girlfriend I think. I will have to go back and read. The family posting on his Missing page didn't seem to know any of this information about the car. I'm wondering who gave the information and why wasn't the family notified?

I keep thinking about Mark. No new info really huh? :( He has been gone for awhile now. His family is so torn up. SDT, hope to see you post soon. Let's get this moving!!

All I can say at this time is we are on the right track with this "friend". I think the LPD is probably staying hush, hush for a reason. They are definitely investigating this and people are being questioned.

I promise to fill you all in on my perceptions from what I have learned.

There have been so many variations of where he was headed and that has really bothered me. I asked his family because I am trying to get the word out about him locally but I didn't want to give false information. From what I was told, and from what I have gathered from comments, his dad's house and the house on 27th & Flint are about 5 blocks away (this was posted as a comment on the Missing FB page). It has been explained that he left his friend's house on 27th & Flint, headed to another friend's house on 50th and Slide to take a shower. That is the story that the "friend" told. Why would he walk 3 miles to take a shower when his dad's house was only 5 blocks away? Anyway, this new information with the car, even though it's lacking details, makes a lot more sense than the first story.

WTH? Why was he last seen at the Villa Inn? Nothing good goes down there...nothing.

Here is information on the Villa Inn from Yahoo Travel

" I stay in motels ALOT and this was by far the worst experience that I have had. It seems like there are many people that live there and have a fondness for the pipe..if you know what I mean. It is like a crack house!! DO NOT STAY THERE!"

I just don't understand why 15 and 16 year olds are allowed to run around town and hang out at Tech Terrace or the Villa Inn. I don't think these two boys are connected, but anything is possible.

Hi STD!

*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
Thank you!

I thought this was funny now that I am rereading the entire thread...you called me STD...:floorlaugh:

I have been beating every path and trying to get the information straight from family and didn't even notice. Thanks for the laugh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen
Back