GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes that is what I was referring to but was informed that there have been several friends added possibly by mother and sister. Its is the KCBD posts yesterday.

It appears Mark is also quite a ladies man! (no surprise, he is very handsome) So many girls posted on his FB that they were in love with him and told him how cute he is. There are references to him being very much the gentleman also, one girl was commenting about when Mark made some guy apologize for calling her friend a "hoe". Just FYI

Refresher about our TOS regarding Facebook pages... It seems that Mark's page is PRIVATE. That means that it is off limits. Even if one or two people can see it.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Have now read the whole thread and have caught up. The only thing I found on the internet that hasn't been been noted in the thread is a locked up myspace page that Mark had when he was 13 .... his name on this myspace was Hoss 13 and he was advertising himself as much older than 13 (all teens tend to do this so not a biggie).

The other thing that comes to my mind is whether there were any surveillance cameras on any businesses around the area where folks are saying he was walking at 2am. This should be checked to verify that Mark was actually walking to the other friend's house at that time ... if there are any in the area. Also any cameras around the friend's house where he stayed that night.

What businesses are along the route that Mark presumably took after he left his friend's house at 2am. Do we know for sure which route he actually took.

Momtective did some driving around in the area and some of the WSers who are local may know if there are cameras around the route it is believed that Mark took.

What was the weather like at 2am that morning in Lubbock - was it nice and warm, chilly, rainy. Are there any all night pizza places around that area/McDonald's/other fast food places and have they all been questioned.

It is my belief that good old fashioned sleuthing techniques are going to divulge the whereabouts of Mark and I sure hope he is alright and just doing a silly teenage thing.

Have now read the whole thread and have caught up. The only thing I found on the internet that hasn't been been noted in the thread is a locked up myspace page that Mark had when he was 13 .... his name on this myspace was Hoss 13 and he was advertising himself as much older than 13 (all teens tend to do this so not a biggie).

The other thing that comes to my mind is whether there were any surveillance cameras on any businesses around the area where folks are saying he was walking at 2am. This should be checked to verify that Mark was actually walking to the other friend's house at that time ... if there are any in the area. Also any cameras around the friend's house where he stayed that night.

What businesses are along the route that Mark presumably took after he left his friend's house at 2am. Do we know for sure which route he actually took.

Momtective did some driving around in the area and some of the WSers who are local may know if there are cameras around the route it is believed that Mark took.

What was the weather like at 2am that morning in Lubbock - was it nice and warm, chilly, rainy. Are there any all night pizza places around that area/McDonald's/other fast food places and have they all been questioned.

It is my belief that good old fashioned sleuthing techniques are going to divulge the whereabouts of Mark and I sure hope he is alright and just doing a silly teenage thing.

34th street, 50th street, and Slide Rd. are all major streets and all are lined for literally miles and miles with businesses, from convenience store has stations to eating joints to banks and every business imaginable. One would think there would be several survailence cameras. In all honesty I don't believe Mark is still with us. Having said that, he still needs to be found. I've tooled around on his fb and it appears to me that he and his friends were into extreme fighting... Can't think of the exact name of it, but it's bare knuckle fighting none the less. Again, someone knows exactly where Mark is and how they can live with themselves is beyond me.

Thanks momtective for all the good information you have provided. Sounds like they were into ultimate fighting and I agree he needs to be found. Very sad situation.

Thanks momtective for all the good information you have provided. Sounds like they were into ultimate fighting and I agree he needs to be found. Very sad situation.

That's it, ultimate fighting...couldn't think of that to save my life. There is more than one video out there of fights, one of girls fighting has already been removed from the hosting site. If something did happen and Mark died, I just can't imagine teenagers having the fortitude to dispose of his body in such a manner that it's untraceable. My Pop thinks otherwise, he thinks plans before the fight would have already been well thought out and all the what if's covered.

RUMOR has it that the friend Mark was visiting on 27th and Flint was a young man just 1 year older than Mark and that this 16yr old was renting this house on his own. Something that Mark's parents say they did not realize until after Mark went missing.

RUMOR has it that the friend Mark was visiting on 27th and Flint was a young man just 1 year older than Mark and that this 16yr old was renting this house on his own. Something that Mark's parents say they did not realize until after Mark went missing.

From what I've seen most of the rental property around here is owned by Wastmark or McDougle. Imo there is no way either of them rented to a 16 year old. They require background checks, references,etc. I can't see a 16 year old pulling that off.

From what I've seen most of the rental property around here is owned by Wastmark or McDougle. Imo there is no way either of them rented to a 16 year old. They require background checks, references,etc. I can't see a 16 year old pulling that off.
Yeah me either, so what is the real story?

This reminds me of the Adrian Rios case in Hemet, CA. I sure hope it's nothing like that. That story had a very gruesome ending. :-(

The way the neighbor and grandmother worded the comment about the people living in that house made it sound like either a family or more than one person with the same last name. As I have looked into renting in Lubbock, most businesses required that you fill out an application and do background checks and such. Both Westmark and McDougal definitely require an application in order to rent.

I can't see anyone renting to a 16 year old, not even if they were terribly desperate. There was a case here local to me in which a 16 (?) year old boy was basically living on his own. His mom and step-father were paying rent, but living elsewhere. People claimed the boy lived on his own. Why he was on his own, I don't know. Perhaps this is a similar situation.

(The case I am referring to is the Adrian Campos case in Hemet, CA. There is a thread for it here on WS. Some of the details in this case really remind me of it.)

Latest article on him... Basically the same information. It does mention Michael Cuevas as his father... I'm thinking he is the step-father though.

**Edit** I'm sorry, the article states Michael Cuevas and Michael Ysasaga... so I'm not sure which is which...

http://www.kcbd.com/story/18976070/police-family-continue-search-for-mark-ysasaga

yeah,I have also been confused about that but to the best of my understanding Michael Cuevas IS Mark's father not his stepfather and for whatever reason, Mark's surname is his mother's maiden name. I believe that Mark's parents, Anna and Michael are separated, for what it's worth. Hmmm...I'm betting that quote from "MIchael Ysasaga" was an error on the reporters part.

i cant imagine either of these companies renting to a 16 YO. That could explain why there was no running water for Mark to bathe there. This was possibly an empty house that was being used as a party house for teens. It's disturbing to know that neighbors did not realize this. I question as to why someone on FB KCBD page posted that the family moved out when there was apparently not a family living there. I have known of an incident where a woman rented a house for her teenage son to live in and it was nothing but a party house. This is also disturbing to know that parents will do this for young teens. There are so many different scenarios regarding Marks disappearance and this could very well be why LE has had a difficult time with this case... Had some of the truths been reported initially it would have possibly been looked into differently. In the press conference it was stated that they(LE) had visited with the mother twice daily from the start. I am no detective but I am really concerned for this young man and what has truly happened to him. His past does not mean that he will not be searched for but it truly brings new light to the whole big picture...

Yes his fathers name is Cuevas and it's quite common in lubbock for a child to have the mothers last name instead of the fathers.

There was also comments of Mark being in a fight and his mom as saying she didn't care if he had been in a fight it was okay that she just wanted him to come home. Most of the information I have read has been on the KCBD web site and there have been many threads that are listed under their daily post "what local news would you like to see covered today" There is always mention of Mark's missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back