GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are probably friends with someone who is also friends with Mark, this will allow you to see his page.

Well, I can't find squat that can help.

I feel like I am sitting on my hands...waiting...waiting...and more waiting. I hope someone says something soon that can give us a direction to go. LPD, family, friends...someone. Please :maddening:

Well, I can't find squat that can help.

I feel like I am sitting on my hands...waiting...waiting...and more waiting. I hope someone says something soon that can give us a direction to go. LPD, family, friends...someone. Please :maddening:

I know, crazy. I can't stand these kind of threads involving teens last seen with or on their way to a friend. They almost never end well.

So, Mark Anthony Ysasaga allegedly left his friend's house with a dead cell & no clothes. Yeah, right. Just like Anna, I'm thinking something's up with the friend. more importantly, if this car is 18 or over, why isn't the media attaching his name as the last seen? Personally, maybe it's time to start cramming media sites with this info and then maybe they'll start airing this young man's disappearance. If they wait too long, and considering his friend ¢a$+r0 moved about a week after his disappearance, then people are going to start forgetting important things - especially considering its a college area with many students probably going home to their families for the summer.

Reward offered... (today's date)

http://kfyo.com/reward-offered-for-information-leading-to-missing-teen-mark-ysasaga/

Reward Offered for Information Leading to Missing Teen Mark Ysasaga
By: Cole Shooter *|* 32 minutes ago

Lubbock police have announced a reward for information regarding a missing teenager.

Crime Line of Lubbock is offering a $2,000 reward for any information leading to the recovery of missing 15-year-old Mark Anthony Ysasaga.

Ysasaga is described as a Hispanic male, 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing around 145 pounds. He was last seen on the evening of June 13th leaving for the house of a friend.

He was last seen wearing a white polo shirt, red basketball shorts with a black stripe down the side and white Nike Air Force shoes.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Line at 741-1000. You can also text information to 274637, and include the keyword LBKTIPS at the beginning of the message. You can cancel with Crime Line by texting STOP to 274637 as well.

Omg isn't there any info at all? Such a disparaging feeling - helplessness. I really want to help but there's such limited info available.

Hi everyone! I am a local and new here. I have been reading what everyone has been posting about this missing teen. A few things that I have seen on FB that hasn't been posted here:

A lot of people have been questioning the story because it is quite confusing. On the Missing FB page it was posted: "ok his dads house and his frends house that he was going to take a shower at is only about 5 blocks away from each other. But remember I'm going on what the boys said to me. My son left his bag of clothing at his dads house the night I dropped him off. He was going back to his dads to pick them up the next day."

It has also been posted that the friend's house he was leaving didn't have running water. That is why he was going somewhere else to take a shower. The neighbor to the house where he was last seen has posted that the people that lived there have moved since Mark went missing.

Anyway, I just thought this information was really interesting and had to share in this conversation. :)

Hi everyone! I am a local and new here. I have been reading what everyone has been posting about this missing teen. A few things that I have seen on FB that hasn't been posted here:

A lot of people have been questioning the story because it is quite confusing. On the Missing FB page it was posted: "ok his dads house and his frends house that he was going to take a shower at is only about 5 blocks away from each other. But remember I'm going on what the boys said to me. My son left his bag of clothing at his dads house the night I dropped him off. He was going back to his dads to pick them up the next day."

It has also been posted that the friend's house he was leaving didn't have running water. That is why he was going somewhere else to take a shower. The neighbor to the house where he was last seen has posted that the people that lived there have moved since Mark went missing.

Anyway, I just thought this information was really interesting and had to share in this conversation. :)

Wow the ppl moved? that sure isnt a good sign!

They could have been planning to move before this happened, and utilities were already cut off.

I did a google search with search terms - 27th and Flint, Lubbock, Tx:
27th and Flint, Lubbock, TX - Google Search

I noticed this expired link:
http://www.padmapper.com/search/apartments/Texas/Lubbock/84387835/

Snipped from google:
Lubbock, Texas - PadMapper
www.padmapper.com/.../Texas/Lubbock/ ...
Aug 19, 2011 – BA, Location: 27th at Flint Lubbock TX US, Description: Room available starting in ...

... So, now I'm wondering yet again if Mark Anthony's friend is a college kid living on his own instead of actually living in a family "home". Just wondering bc the above snipped popped up on google & informs "room for rent". Of course this may not be the exact address but looks like a lot of "apartments" are listed for that area, or also homes that have rooms for rent, due to the college setting. ...

Maybe its not a KID at all!
Rooms to rent and then the dude leaves sounds dubious to me!
Is it really a friend or maybe someone he was talking to online?
sounds like a transient to me!
the place had no running water so maybe the dude was not renting but a squatter in there,

They could have been planning to move before this happened, and utilities were already cut off.

You dont have the utilities cut off till the day you move!
thats just not right!

Do his parents know the boy he was supposedly last seen with?

Maybe its not a KID at all!
Rooms to rent and then the dude leaves sounds dubious to me!
Is it really a friend or maybe someone he was talking to online?
sounds like a transient to me!
the place had no running water so maybe the dude was not renting but a squatter in there,

The area where this friend lived is a popular spot for Texas Tech students to reside or rent off campus. It's either part of or very near Tech Terrace. I'm leaning toward the friend being a college kid, maybe...

If the inhabitants of this residence were college kid(s), it would make sense IMO bc most parents would help cover utilities, so maybe being on a plan was utilized & paid then shut off for the move back home during the summer... Maybe the guy(s) wanted a little more freedom time since school was out (so long as they weren't enrolled for summer classes) so they decided to just stay a short while longer.

Idk, just speculating...

If this was a rented place, which I think it was, I wonder the terms of the lease. Could the lease be short term? Was it paid for the month? How much notice had to be given before moving out?

If the inhabitants of this residence were college kid(s), it would make sense IMO bc most parents would help cover utilities, so maybe being on a plan was utilized & paid then shut off for the move back home during the summer... Maybe the guy(s) wanted a little more freedom time since school was out (so long as they weren't enrolled for summer classes) so they decided to just stay a short while longer.

Idk, just speculating...

If this was a rented place, which I think it was, I wonder the terms of the lease. Could the lease be short term? Was it paid for the month? How much notice had to be given before moving out?

Well thats where they need to be looking if ya ask me!
Something is really off here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back