GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All I know is, if I ever go missing, Jersey Girl better be on the case. :)

Omg I'm no different than anybody else here! That's a fo-sho! Something ever happens to me, ws better be on it or ima haunt all you guys jkjkjkjkjk!

SDT ~ we appreciate you being a local and lending insight into the area, as well as bringing info from the family. Websleuths is unlike most sites whereas in order to limit gossip & such, those in the crux of situations - be it family member or friend, professional, local, etc - are asked to be verified, especially if posting information that hasn't been released in the media or by police. This is a very easy process. All you'd have to do is "alert" one of your posts informing you'd like to be verified. A moderator will see that alert pop up in their queue. They will pm or email you asking for a number at which you can be reached. They will call you to verify that you are who you say you are, your relationship to the situation at hand, then it's done. Everything remains private, so no worries at all, ok? After you're verified, under your name it will say "verified" and you'll have more leeway in posting certain information, otherwise you'll have to stick to msm articles or videos. Again, so very very very easy & confidential.

Btw, the alert button is the [!] button on your post, right next to the post number.

:blowkiss:

I will do that then, thank you.

I have sent a message to the MODS to be verified as a local in case I get any more information from the family that can be posted.

I watched the video again of the Mom being interviewed by Christy Hartin with KCBD.

The Mom stated that she dropped off Mark at his Dad's home and the friend was supposed to pick up Mark from the Dad's home. The Mom confirmed that Mark was picked up from the home and then taken to the house on 27th & Flint. Does this friend have a car? What happened after being taken to the home on 27th & Flint?

Something seems strange about the differing stories after he reached the friend's house....

Ok, what was found in the back of the truck at his dad's house? Was it Mark's backpack or bag? If it was, then maybe the dad just assumed the friend picked Mark up bc otherwise why would Mark leave his bag at his dad's? Could Mark have hopped in somebody else car?

Is it definitively confirmed that Mark was picked up by his friend & arrived at his friend's house?

Ok, what was found in the back of the truck at his dad's house? Was it Mark's backpack or bag? If it was, then maybe the dad just assumed the friend picked Mark up bc otherwise why would Mark leave his bag at his dad's? Could Mark have hopped in somebody else car?

Is it definitively confirmed that Mark was picked up by his friend & arrived at his friend's house?

Mom stated that he was picked up from his Dad's home, but didn't say how or why she has that information. I would say it is hard for it to be definitve unless she does another interview and the reporter digs a little deeper or LE confirms it.

Three weeks is a long time to be missing and not a lot of information circulating into the particulars of how.

SDT, thank you for jumping to assistance, no questions asked, all bc you're a local & want to help. This world needs more people that would be willing to do the same, to help however they can. Here at websleuths it might just be a missing persons & victims advocacy forum to some not in the "know", but to those of us that frequent this site & lend our various expertise (no matter the level), it means a lot bc we feel like there's a chance to make a difference. Sometimes we really do make a good & positive difference. Plus, even though le doesn't really come out & say this, they really do read here & sometimes obtain leads. It's obvious when you follow enough cases.

Hmmm... So does somebody have Mark's cell, or did le activate this app, can it be done by the computer instead of cell, could Mark have gotten a new phone after he left & that's why his mom sees no use on his cell after June 13th? According to his FB, FB Messenger for iPhone was activated on June 20th...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001340347740&ref=ts

Quote:
Mark started using Facebook Messenger for iPhone.
Jun 20

(bc of the new timeline, The date shows on mobile version but I'm not seeing it on desktop version https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001340347740)

BBM: Bump

Quoting myself & the bump bc I think it's important to note that it could actually be Mark's sister, or even somebody else, that started using FB Messenger on June 20th. His sister said in an interview that she accessed his FB to try to find him. Maybe she's actually the one with the iPhone, or her parents, & any one of them could have accessed Mark's FB account from their cell & linked it, therefore bc they were logged in & started using FB Messenger it would show on Mark's wall. It doesn't show the number of the cell...

Something definitely seems off, anybody else agree?

Is it dad that says a friend picked up Mark from his house & that's what his dad told his mother? Which friend picked up Mark? Was it the same friend whose house he was going to sleep over? If he was gonna crash at his friend's home, then why'd he leave his clothes at his dad's house? More important - why was his bag left on the porch at his dad's instead of being brought inside? Didn't Mark have a key to his dad's house? If not, why? His parents live in the same city - so considering Mark spends time at both homes, I'm kinda wondering why this young man wouldn't have a key to both...

Re the bag - Did Mark's dad call Mark to let him know he found his stuff & maybe Mark just said to stick it on the porch til he came by to get it (maybe so he wouldn't awaken the household)?

Something is very off. The information being reported seems to be coming from the "boys". I will go into further details once I am verified. If you guys do a little looking on the FB Missing page for Mark, you will see what I am referring to.

27th & Flint is the friend's address, at least the very near vicinity. Maybe we can do a reverse address search to find out who this friend is, the one that Mark's mother says is noticeably quiet now.

411.com might be my friend today...

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC74.pdf
DOC. PAGE #111
PDF PAGE #129

I understand he is a teen.
I understand his "friends" were saying he ran away.

BUT he is a someone's child. He is just a drive away from Mexico; which is very well known for human trafficking. Kids will say ANYTHING to cover their own butt. After years of working in a school district in the Phoenix area; I no longer believe a child goes missing on their own accord until it is proven.

In this case I hope it is true that he is "just a runaway" because the perp just got one hell of a jumpstart on covering their tracks if he was taken against his own will.

Praying for his family!

(with the exception of the quote this post is IMOO)

Hey, I don't make their rules. They need some kind of indication that he is missing and not a runaway, in order to investigate it as such. I know it's frustrating, and I don't like it either, but it's how most of them handle these cases.
Statistically, there are more runaways than there are abductions, so his mother disputing what they've been told by friends, etc. is not going to change their policies, it's just the way they do things, generally.
Actually, I was only explaining that the article did not indicate to me that they didn't even begin an investigation until recently, but that they reclassified it as a missing case after learning new information.

Something is very off. The information being reported seems to be coming from the "boys". I will go into further details once I am verified. If you guys do a little looking on the FB Missing page for Mark, you will see what I am referring to.

Thanks for helping with Mark's case, SDT.

I don't believe you need to be verified if you are "simply" a local to the area of the missing person.

It's if you are a family member or relative with direct information.

This is my understanding of TOS. HTH :seeya:

27th & Flint is located in Tech Terrace. Most of these homes (not all) are college rentals. Was he going to party with an older friend? College aged friends?

It seems this friend was at least 16 and had a car if he was picking Mark up from his Dad's home. Maybe that is why we haven't heard of an adult seeing Mark at the home on 27th & Flint and this friend seems to be the person feeding what information he has to Mark's mom. Who is this friend and why isn't he talking???!!!???

This is all my opinion from stuff I have gathered from reading in the last few hours on the Missing FB page.

Thanks for helping with Mark's case, SDT.

I don't believe you need to be verified if you are "simply" a local to the area of the missing person.

It's if you are a family member or relative with direct information.

This is my understanding of TOS. HTH :seeya:

Hi Wondergirl, yep you're correct if a person is commenting as a local only to share the same insight or posting based on msm articles & such - except SDT (or anybody else acting as liaison between family and us) would need to be verified bc they'd be bringing info to WS via direct contact with an insider and not via msm or le. I only have this on the top of my head :) bc Kimster posted this in Brittney Wood's threads. Being verified allows the poster to comment on what Mark's mother informs, otherwise only msm & le can be used as sources, or the official FB sites (including Mark's personal sites). Since SDT emailed Mark's mom, & bc SDT is bringing to us what Mark's mom said, then SDT needs to be verified, otherwise the post can be deleted.

Hey, side note - glad to see ya on this thread! You're good at finding stuff, too. Happy to collaborate!

Latino - safe to say he speaks español, Lubbock close to Mexico, crime/drug cartels/trafficking rampant, no cell use since the night he left for his friends June 13th. Sad to say I don't think this is a runaway & I do think it's possible something happened at his friend's house. If he ran away, he could still use his cell & survive in Mexico. No cellular use since disappearance date suggests something bad has happened.

Wonder what kind of circle he surrounded himself with. Does Mark have a history of juvenile delinquency? Or no?

I live in east Tx and I'm a whole lot closer to Mexico than Lubbock is. Lubbock is about 120 miles south of Amarillo and that's way up in the panhandle, probably 600 miles or more from the Mexico border.

Did Mark have a fake id? Heck, college town he probably wouldn't need one, but just a thought.

I live in east Tx and I'm a whole lot closer to Mexico than Lubbock is. Lubbock is about 120 miles south of Amarillo and that's way up in the panhandle, probably 600 miles or more from the Mexico border.

Oh gosh! Thank you so much! For some reason I thought it was a lot closer. Don't know what I was thinking!

Yep, home for me is a whole lot closer to Mexico than Lubbock is. I grew up here so I know the area well and just happened to be in town and heard about Mark. I wish we knew more about him and his friends. One thing I know for sure and there is absolutely no need to speculate, someone knows where Mark is! For that person or persons To put his family through this pain is nothing short of evil!

A lot of kids (not all) do get fake IDs so that they can play with the bigger kids.

I know my cousin had one when she was in high school and so did some of her friends. Texas Tech University is here and there are tons of bars and clubs that they are trying to get into.

Oh gosh! Thank you so much! For some reason I thought it was a lot closer. Don't know what I was thinking!

Lot of folks think so, but they don't realize how much of a distance it is from one part to another. It was close to 500 miles from where we once lived north of Lubbock to our home here, an all day drive. I'm about an hour from the TX/LA state line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020
Back