GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree! However, some of the family and friends view this as rude so I'm not sure how many people will post useful information. Yet again, I don't understand. I think this was created to help and the family doesn't acknowledge that just seen as an attack I suppose. Hailey Dunn both has a Missing FB page and a Discussion page so it isn't like this family is being singled out.

Oh I wasn't talking about his fb page. I was talking about other sites, news sites and such where I had seen information and gone back and poof, it was gone. Or maybe it was simply my bad memory and not remembering exactly where I'd seen the information to begin with.
I absolutely meant no disrespect for the family. I think they are doing everything they know to do and they are doing it well. They've had very little help from the get go, they were over 2 weeks into this before they had any help from LE.
I sincerely apologize if my post offended them in any way.

The Avalanche-Journal received an anonymous envelope Monday with information that could shed new light on the disappearance of Mark Ysasaga.

With no return address and the newspaper’s address written down in blue ink with a shaky handwriting, the envelope contained a print of a personal listing on a website for gay men, adam4adam.com.

The sender, who stated he or she wished to remain anonymous because of the “nature of the website,” wrote in a note above the printout of the listing that they thought the picture in the profile resembled the missing 15-year-old Lubbock teen.

According to the profile, the subscriber is a 23-year-old Latino male from Lubbock.

Anna Cuevas, Mark’s mother, met with The A-J and said she did not agree the man in the photograph is her son and said she never had any knowledge that Mark may be gay.

Wowzer. That certainly puts a whole new light on this...

Seeing on Mark's missing fb that Christopher Reyna has been located safe.

I agree! However, some of the family and friends view this as rude so I'm not sure how many people will post useful information. Yet again, I don't understand. I think this was created to help and the family doesn't acknowledge that just seen as an attack I suppose. Hailey Dunn both has a Missing FB page and a Discussion page so it isn't like this family is being singled out.

I can't put my finger on it, but something is weird about this whole deal.

I have offered NUMEROUS sources of help outside of these bake sales and car washes and not one single response. They won't answer questions straight and I think I know why. It is time for everyone to put aside any fears of what may be discovered and just get this kid home. I believe some are afraid to admit that Mark wasn't an angel and the freedom he was allowed has possibly caused his disapperance. The sad, sad part of the entire story...his family doesn't know the name of the "friend" he was going to visit, the address of the house he was going to, or what his plans were that evening. WHY THE HE** NOT???? He is 15 freakin' years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel terrible for this family, but it is time to stop deflecting help offered and find out why, how, and where Mark has gone.

Sorry...but I am dang mad at this whole situation. I see it every day here and I don't understand why adults aren't paying better attention to what is going on. Do they really not know what is lurking around our kids today? It is a dangerous world out there and it is time for everyone to take it seriously!

If I get a time out...well, it is worth it. It is so hard to sit by and bend over backwards and no one care.

Does TES have to have the permission of LE to search?

Well I went immediately and joined the Adam-Adam site and did not see any 23 Latino that resembled Mark but did see a lot of things that I really did not want to see. There are a couple that slightly resemble Mark but that was it. Of course maybe his picture and profile may have been taken down by LE.

I suspect that this is another smoke screen...but I could be wrong.

ETA: There appear to be a lot of options for selecting a partner - didn't know so many options existed.

Well I went immediately and joined the Adam-Adam site and did not see any 23 Latino that resembled Mark but did see a lot of things that I really did not want to see. There are a couple that slightly resemble Mark but that was it. Of course maybe his picture and profile may have been taken down by LE.

I suspect that this is another smoke screen...but I could be wrong.

ETA: There appear to be a lot of options for selecting a partner - didn't know so many options existed.

I agree. I do believe it may be another smoke screen. There seems to be a whole lot of those in this case:

• "Boys", "Friends" claiming he left at 2AM to take a shower at another residence
  • Comments, pictures, videos disappearing
  • "Friend" moving shortly after disapperance
  • Mustang appearing on a poster and family has no idea where this car came from
  • Anonymous letter sent to the Lubbock A-J

I am stumped as to why someone is working so hard to confuse everyone. This is all my opinion and my opinion only.

[/QUOTE]ETA: There appear to be a lot of options for selecting a partner - didn't know so many options existed.[/QUOTE]

Now that, my friend, is funny! Thank you for making me smile today.

ETA: There appear to be a lot of options for selecting a partner - didn't know so many options existed.[/QUOTE]

Now that, my friend, is funny! Thank you for making me smile today.[/QUOTE]

Don't know how in h3ll they would spot Mark on that site anyway as facial pictures are not the primary source of profile pix if you get my drift.

Don't know how in h3ll they would spot Mark on that site anyway as facial pictures are not the primary source of profile pix if you get my drift.:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I needed that today. I have been so mad over this case.

OMG...I have to get off that site - they are now buzzing me to chat online. Yikes - I am so out of there.

Oh Elpher, you're cracking' me up this mornin'! Thanks for providing this mornings entertainment and thanks for going where no woman wants to go. :floorlaugh:

OMG...I have to get off that site - they are now buzzing me to chat online. Yikes - I am so out of there.

Maybe you can try and ask around about Mark?

Although, I will say, you are much braver than I. I went to adam/adam and didn't have the guts to sign up. :)

Your profile screams "fresh meat" in a pool of piranhas! :floorlaugh;

So damm fresh and just joined ... omg .. I am so out of there. One of the worst rat holes I went in for information was IMVU on the Zahra Baker case - a small contingent of us went into the darkest of dark corners of that site and it was scary that folks actually meet other people through there with like interests. It made me realize that evil spawns evil.

Yep, I was fresh meat and they all wanted to be "first" - should have played along and told them all to stay in line and act proper just like their mamas taught them to .........LOL.

not even going to go there and look (would have nightmares/comical ones) if I even tried. That is very strange that someone would actually take the time to write and mail a letter with this information. What would be the motive?

not even going to go there and look (would have nightmares/comical ones) if I even tried. That is very strange that someone would actually take the time to write and mail a letter with this information. What would be the motive?
My thoughts exactly! very weird!

Does TES have to have the permission of LE to search?

It is my understanding that TES has to be asked by the family to do a search and that LE has to agree that TES can do the search.

It is my understanding that TES has to be asked by the family to do a search and that LE has to agree that TES can do the search.

I hope the family understands that TES will most likely not be looking for an alive Mark.

There are just little bits of information out there. Nothing solid, nothing for sure.
REally no confirmation of any facts. Seems like it could be a lot of deflection and red herrings from numerous people.
All we know for sure is that Mark is missing and needs to be found. Fundraising does help BUT searches need to be done. The family should have already called TES because TES can not only get things done but also bring more media attention to Mark!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back