GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does TES have to have the permission of LE to search?

I have not seen where they have been approved to come in and search. Not sure why but that appears to be a dead end. Maybe financially the family could not afford it. but I thought this was a group funded by donations. Just curious if this is the case.

There are just little bits of information out there. Nothing solid, nothing for sure.
REally no confirmation of any facts. Seems like it could be a lot of deflection and red herrings from numerous people.
All we know for sure is that Mark is missing and needs to be found. Fundraising does help BUT searches need to be done. The family should have already called TES because TES can not only get things done but also bring more media attention to Mark!!

Marks family has requested but LE has not yet authorized it. That's my understanding.

Well I went immediately and joined the Adam-Adam site and did not see any 23 Latino that resembled Mark but did see a lot of things that I really did not want to see. There are a couple that slightly resemble Mark but that was it. Of course maybe his picture and profile may have been taken down by LE.

I suspect that this is another smoke screen...but I could be wrong.

ETA: There appear to be a lot of options for selecting a partner - didn't know so many options existed.

I did the same but they wanted too much info and backed out at the last minute OMG SERIOUSLY!!! The AJ article stated his mom confirmed it was his pic but she had no idea but it didn't matter she just wants him home. Seriously though this 15 YO had way too much freedom. I am really scared for him and I have a horrible knot in my stomach. There was a post about a Registered sex offender from Albany NY there is an all points bulletin about and he was sited at one of the local hospitals but got away before police arrived. This information is also on the KCBD website from yesterday.

My thoughts exactly! very weird!

just from previous KCBD post lubbock is full of gay so that would not suprise me for someone to come across him. His mother did say that it was mark in the pic but she had no idea and i am sure you all read the rest.

I did the same but they wanted too much info and backed out at the last minute OMG SERIOUSLY!!! The AJ article stated his mom confirmed it was his pic but she had no idea but it didn't matter she just wants him home. Seriously though this 15 YO had way too much freedom. I am really scared for him and I have a horrible knot in my stomach. There was a post about a Registered sex offender from Albany NY there is an all points bulletin about and he was sited at one of the local hospitals but got away before police arrived. This information is also on the KCBD website from yesterday.

I did not see an AJ article in which Mark's mom confirmed it was him in the picture. The article I saw stated "Anna Cuevas, Mark’s mother, met with The A-J and said she did not agree the man in the photograph is her son and said she never had any knowledge that Mark may be gay.
But if this were the case, I don’t care. I just want him home safe,” Anna said."

http://m.lubbockonline.com/crime-an...lanche-journal-receive-anonymous-info-missing

If I've missed an article. Could you please provide a link for the information you saw? TIA

Oh I wasn't talking about his fb page. I was talking about other sites, news sites and such where I had seen information and gone back and poof, it was gone. Or maybe it was simply my bad memory and not remembering exactly where I'd seen the information to begin with.
I absolutely meant no disrespect for the family. I think they are doing everything they know to do and they are doing it well. They've had very little help from the get go, they were over 2 weeks into this before they had any help from LE.
I sincerely apologize if my post offended them in any way.

No, no I wasn't talking about your post at all! The family isn't supportive of the new Discussion page on FB. Things have most definitely been deleted from his Missing fb page... and they weren't rude comments, just people asking questions.

No, no I wasn't talking about your post at all! The family isn't supportive of the new Discussion page on FB. Things have most definitely been deleted from his Missing fb page... and they weren't rude comments, just people asking questions.

I realized that...after I posted then visited the new fb discussion page. :giggle:

I did not see an AJ article in which Mark's mom confirmed it was him in the picture. The article I saw stated "Anna Cuevas, Mark’s mother, met with The A-J and said she did not agree the man in the photograph is her son and said she never had any knowledge that Mark may be gay.
But if this were the case, I don’t care. I just want him home safe,” Anna said."

http://m.lubbockonline.com/crime-an...lanche-journal-receive-anonymous-info-missing

If I've missed an article. Could you please provide a link for the information you saw? TIA

Your interpretation is the same as mine when I read the article so unless there is another article out there in MSM I am of the opinion that Mark's mother said this was not Mark.

Why are they doing that? I am new here and it doesn't make sense to me! Has anyone ever seen this happen before, in other missing cases?

I don't know why they are... but NOW on the Discussion page, Mark's mom is finally starting to open up a little. She says Mark actually left his friend's house at 10am... then one of his friends just saw him at 2am. She said there is a new team of investegators and she is trying to organize a search. She also states she never took anything off of his facebook. However, I know for a fact questions from his Missing FB page were deleted by the family as I was watching the conversation as it happened!

Anyway, it is kind of odd that finally his mother is kind of working with other people by answering questions.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/MarkAnthonyYsasagaOpenDiscussion

Why are they doing that? I am new here and it doesn't make sense to me! Has anyone ever seen this happen before, in other missing cases?

Many times...many cases...
It's sad because the truth is essential in bringing a missing person home.

I don't know why they are... but NOW on the Discussion page, Mark's mom is finally starting to open up a little. She says Mark actually left his friend's house at 10am... then one of his friends just saw him at 2am. She said there is a new team of investegators and she is trying to organize a search. She also states she never took anything off of his facebook. However, I know for a fact questions from his Missing FB page were deleted by the family as I was watching the conversation as it happened!

Anyway, it is kind of odd that finally his mother is kind of working with other people by answering questions.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/MarkAnthonyYsasagaOpenDiscussion

Mark's momma appears to be an honest woman and I think she is amazing for answering so many of our questions.

I know it has to be difficult for her. I just don't understand why the questions were deleted all this time. They were just questions with no negativity. One thing I am dying to know is... who gave the description of what he was last wearing? His parents or friend? For him to last be seen at 2am by a friend, they gave a very detailed description.

I know it has to be difficult for her. I just don't understand why the questions were deleted all this time. They were just questions with no negativity. One thing I am dying to know is... who gave the description of what he was last wearing? His parents or friend? For him to last be seen at 2am by a friend, they gave a very detailed description.

I'd like to know exactly where he was seen at 10:00pm and 2:00am and by whom. I want to know who lived at that house on 27th & Flint, I want to sleuth the youknowwhat out of them. I'd like to know why 12 of what appeared to be Mark's closest friends on fb, all of a sudden made their fb's private or removed that fight video from their page. I'd like to know when Mark's mom expected him home and at what point she became alarmed. I'd like to know what Mark's momma thinks happened to Mark, in her heart of hearts what does she feel, because many times, therein lies the truth...a mother's heart just knows. kwim

I'd like to know exactly where he was seen at 10:00pm and 2:00am and by whom. I want to know who lived at that house on 27th & Flint, I want to sleuth the youknowwhat out of them. I'd like to know why 12 of what appeared to be Mark's closest friends on fb, all of a sudden made their fb's private or removed that fight video from their page. I'd like to know when Mark's mom expected him home and at what point she became alarmed. I'd like to know what Mark's momma thinks happened to Mark, in her heart of hearts what does she feel, because many times, therein lies the truth...a mother's heart just knows. kwim

10:00pm? I thought the mom said 10:00m
Just want to make sure I haven't totally lost my mind.
TIA

10:00pm? I thought the mom said 10:00m
Just want to make sure I haven't totally lost my mind.
TIA

You're fine Tizz...it's me who has lost my mind. :panic:
It was 10am when he left the house, not 10pm when someone saw him. He was last seen at 2am by a friend.
So I guess that's one question from my short list that needn't be answered. :giggle:

I am in Chicago on a business trip...was Mark found deceased?

On the Missing FB page, someone posted "RIP MARKK". Any news on this????????

I am in Chicago on a business trip...was Mark found deceased?

On the Missing FB page, someone posted "RIP MARKK". Any news on this????????

First I have heard of this
I hope its untrue

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove