GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do agree. I've seen this debated many times. The most current being a young lady missing, the public has donated and the family used the donations for a pyschic. Some people are saying once it's donated to the family it's not the publics business, some saying they donated it is their business.
IMO a seperate account should be set up and public should be provided access in these situations. Reason I say that, is it would have to be that way were it a charity accepting donations. Same rules should apply. But that's just me.

I couldn't agree more! I don't want to fault anyone when they have a loved one missing, but I don't feel right about this donations situation that appears to be going on. This is all my feelings and opinion only.

I am glad that it looks like we might be starting to see some movement in this case though.

I do understand that some people do choose to disappear. I am not leaning towards this in Mark's case and I believe these "sightings" are bogus.

What do you guys think?

I do understand that some people do choose to disappear. I am not leaning towards this in Mark's case and I believe these "sightings" are bogus.

What do you guys think?

I read the story also. I have no idea what to think anymore. There's so much information and so many different stories, its hard to decipher what seems true and what isn't.

I had a thought today.. what if Marks friends that were with him that night/morning aren't being so forthcoming and straight with their stories because they're trying to protect his whereabouts? Gang activity maybe?

I have no idea what to think either. On KCBD this morning, they were saying that the LPD had gotten a credible tip that he was seen in Abilene and has since moved on to San Angelo.

If you believe everything written and said to date...he didn't take anything with him to sustain him for 3 months. I am not saying it is impossible...just improbable. I do hope for the family's sake that he has left on his own and is being hidden by an adult that is taking good care of him for whatever reason.

I do not think he left because he just felt like leaving. If he is alive, he left not of his own free will. He may have been into something that he lost control of. All of this is just my opinion.

I will continue to update this thread as news becomes available to me.

I understand teens can have drama in their lives and they disappear for hours and maybe even days...but 3 months? How many times do you think you have seen this happen?

The reason I am sticking to my guns on this one and feel so strongly that Mark left because he got into something he couldn't control or he is truly GONE is this.......

"Most of the teenagers who run away from home are usually only gone for a couple of days. They realize very quickly how hard it is to survive by themselves and return back home. Others, find ways to cope out on the street and will leave for extended periods of time."

http://www.teenhelp.com/parenting-teens/teen-runaways.html

I started looking at statistics and the possibility is there, but not the probability. Statistics aside...he doesn't have a known alcohol or drug problem, school issues, parent issues...nothing that could have thrown up red flags to indicate he may do this.

There were sightings all over about Linnea - none were true. I tend to discount them unless the evidence is really strong (seeing an ID, seen on video etc.)

Thank you! My husband and I were discussing it this morning and I told him that this seems to happen in many cases.

I think several people had said they spotted Gail Nowacki Palmgren's jeep after she disappeared too. The problem was, she and her jeep were both at the bottom of a cliff.

As sad as it sounds, this news didn't bring me much hope. Hoping Kasey can help answer this- What makes a tip credible? Just a bunch of people stating they have seen him?

I agree... he apparently didn't take anything with him. However, not taking a cell phone doesn't surprise me. If you look at his pictures, he has a different cell phone in most of them. This makes me think he had one of the phones that you purchase the minutes with no contract. As far as I know, you don't have to be 18 to purchase one. If he left on his own will, someone is helping him... they have to be! Has anyone heard any more about the car that was once on his flyer? The person it was registered to isn't from Lubbock... so just wondering if it was a mistake.

I am confused. If he was last spotted in Abilene and then moved on to San Angelo, why are they grid searching in Lubbock? Lubbock is no where close to Abilene or San Angelo.

What are they looking for in Lubbock if the LPD believes these tips are credible and he is hours away from Lubbock? This case does not make any sense to me at all. :banghead:

Another post on his Missing FB site... the bones found yesterday were not human.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back