GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, I missed that. It really sucks that I can only dedicate so many hours to looking for information and it seems I am not good at it yet. Thanks for that!

Don't feel bad! I think I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and saw it! As far as the "friend" goes, I can't find anything about him. He is a minor (I believe) so there isn't going to be much.

I'm going to have to go and do some digging but remember when Mark's grandmother mentioned the last name of the person living in that house? The other day, someone (I think it was his grandmother) posted again about this person but mentioned the first name this time. She said he had been arrested. Unfortunately, she posted this on the FB Discussion page which is now oddly inactive. Does anyone know why it went inactive? I posted on it and within 5 minutes it was gone!

I noticed the discussion page gone as well. What would have made the admin take it down? I can't figure it out. Why do people get involved then just jump ship with no explanation. :bankhead: Stuff like that helps no one!

I don't know... someone said a person asked admin a question, then it was gone. I am almost positive I know who the admin was but I can't remember the last name so I can't message her.

Any idea around when it was that this guy was arrested?? I checked the Lubbock County Jail rosters and found only one person with that last name (the same as the leader of Cuba) and the first name didn't match what was posted on the Facebook discussion page.

Was the admin Gwen Reyna

I don't know 100% but that was not my guess. The lady's name was Kariann. I can't remember her last name. It very well might not be her, but I'm afraid that someone found out who it really was and began to personally harrass her.

Any idea around when it was that this guy was arrested?? I checked the Lubbock County Jail rosters and found only one person with that last name (the same as the leader of Cuba) and the first name didn't match what was posted on the Facebook discussion page.

Since the person was a minor, I think they were probably taken to juvenile hall. I don't think his records would be public because of his age.

Just got back on and saw this was indeed a sick joke. I was so freaked out when I read that. Sorry if I riled up anyone...I saw it and wanted you all to know what I saw.

It looks like there is still no movement in the case? You guys hear anything?

The post was RIP I wish meant RETURN IF POSSIBLE. Its a quote being used on FB

Just got back on and saw this was indeed a sick joke. I was so freaked out when I read that. Sorry if I riled up anyone...I saw it and wanted you all to know what I saw.

It looks like there is still no movement in the case? You guys hear anything?

I'm going to have to go and do some digging but remember when Mark's grandmother mentioned the last name of the person living in that house? The other day, someone (I think it was his grandmother) posted again about this person but mentioned the first name this time. She said he had been arrested. Unfortunately, she posted this on the FB Discussion page which is now oddly inactive. Does anyone know why it went inactive? I posted on it and within 5 minutes it was gone!

I could not PM to the admin regarding some info I received from a FB person I did not know. I asked another person to PM with the info and when she did the page was deleted immediately. I will tell more when i have my computer its a long story be cell phone.

I noticed the discussion page gone as well. What would have made the admin take it down? I can't figure it out. Why do people get involved then just jump ship with no explanation. :bankhead: Stuff like that helps no one!

On the Missing FB page, someone posted a link that the body found was of a white male. In the comments, several people were asking each other, not the family, about what happened to the discussion page. Last night the link and comments were deleted. Why??? They were in no way offensive or rude towards the family. I saw no reason it should be deleted. Why is the family so against people asking questions? Mark might have done drugs, his mother might have let him stay away for a month at a time, so what?! We're not here to judge and no one is asking just to be nosey. Every little detail might help bring him home!

The discussion page has appeared again. Though they say it is the same admin, I have reason to believe it is not. Please, pleass be careful with what information you share with the admin. After all, we don't truly know who they are or their intentions.

No news...just bumping for Mark

There was a report on KCBD news at 5:00PM. They said LPD had received a tip that Mark's body could be found in a field in North Lubbock. LPD said, because they searched on horseback does NOT mean they were only looking for a body but that they were looking for any evidence. LPD has not said whether anything was found. I looked for a link on KCBD and this has not been posted on their website yet. I will post a link when they post the story.

There was a report on KCBD news at 5:00PM. They said LPD had received a tip that Mark's body could be found in a field in North Lubbock. LPD said, because they searched on horseback does NOT mean they were only looking for a body but that they were looking for any evidence. LPD has not said whether anything was found. I looked for a link on KCBD and this has not been posted on their website yet. I will post a link when they post the story.
Watched the news again at 6:00, they said they will be airing an interview with Anna, tonight on the 10:00 news. On KCBD, for those in their viewing area.

I watched the KCBD News at 10. The LPD searched a field North of Lubbock on horseback but they weren't able to find anything. They interviewed his mother Anna and his little brother Michael. Very emotional! She said she was relieved when she was notified that they weren't able to find a body because that means there is still hope he could be coming home soon. Seeing his little brother cry for him just broke my heart!!! Anyone else have any more updates/information?

Here is a link to the story just in case anyone is interested...
http://www.kcbd.com/story/19049205/police-still-search-for-lubbock-missing-teen

I saw the news as well. I wonder who called in the tip?

Who knows! I'm sure the person that called in the tip wanted to remain anonymous. There's someone out there that knows something. I just wish they would come forward!!

Let's say he did run away.... what are the chances he is still in Lubbock? The car on the flyer... someone was asking questions on the discussin page about it. Apparently it is registered in Texas, just not to someone in Lubbock.

Can someone explain what the whole deal is with the car on the flyer? I'm not sure if it was talked about or not in here, but I would really appreciate it!! And also, does anyone have the link for the discussion page? From my understanding, it just now went back up. Is that correct?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7
Back