GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't find anything on Facebook about the discussion page. If anyone has a link, that would be great. I know it went back up a few days ago for less than 24 hours then disappeared. Very, very strange.

As far as the car goes, from the comments I have read from his family, they knew nothing about it and believe it is a mistake on the flyer. If it was a mistake, why is it still there? If it isn't a mistake, why isn't the family putting it on their flyers they make? I really don't understand where the car information came from.

There are a lot of things in this case that really confuse me. The family that is running his missing page, specifically told me that he left his friends house at 2am but a friend saw him at 10am... making him last seen at 10am. Why do they keep stating he was last seen at 2am? Was the friend that saw him at 10 lying? If so, what makes them believe the friends that said they saw him at 2am aren't lying?

Just checked and the open discussion fb page is gone again .... just poof and it is gone again. I too wish the car item would be cleared up as it is confusing meaning is it in the picture of Mark going missing or not.

Someone mentioned on KCBD fb page that there was going to be a search on Thursday. Does anyone know if there is any truth behind this?

I noticed the reward hasn't gone up... where has the fundraiser money gone?

Lubbock, Texas local media has published much misinformation.
His mother, Anna, called the Lubbock Police Department (LPD) on June 14th, Thursday, for advice and was told, by Detective House, to wait until Monday, June 18th, to report him as officially missing.
Mark, at age 15, is still considered a minor aged child.
The official missing report was made on June 15th, Friday, NOT June 17th, Sunday, as being reported by the local media, namely KCBD, and that editor has been contacted to correct that discrepancy.
Detective Martinez is now in charge of Mark's case and has been more helpful.
It is very concerning TES (Texas EquuSearch) has Mark on their website, but LPD will not grant them permission to search.
The FBI was contacted by family and cannot/will not offer aid without LPD permission.
Texas Rangers have been contacted, but requires LPD permission.

Why is LPD not allowing these three agencies to look for Mark?

The friend that saw him at 2am/CT went home to his own house.
The friend/resident of where Mark was spending the night, claims Mark walked away to another friend's house … to shower, at 10am/CT.
That friend does own a red/maroon colored car, but it is parked and not moving with Mark as a passenger.

Because minors are involved, no names or details, for now.

Mark does need to be found, not still missing.

I think been thinking about you Mark> You are sorely missed.
Prayers for Mark's, Family and friends.
Let make sure Mark's story remains at the top of the missing of the front on websleuths. Maybe we can get some who can search, better tha me.

TES (Texas EquuSearch), Dallas FBI, and Texas Rangers agencies are ALL offering to help Lubbock, Texas, Police Department look for still missing Mark Anthony Ysasaga, who is 15 years old and considered a minor child.

Lubbock, Texas local media has published much misinformation.
His mother, Anna, called the Lubbock Police Department (LPD) on June 14th, Thursday, for advice and was told, by Detective House, to wait until Monday, June 18th, to report him as officially missing.
Mark, at age 15, is still considered a minor aged child.
The official missing report was made on June 15th, Friday, NOT June 17th, Sunday, as is being reported by the local media, namely KCBD, and that editor has been contacted to correct that discrepancy.
Detective Martinez is now in charge of Mark's case and has been more helpful.
It is very concerning TES (Texas EquuSearch) has Mark on their website, but LPD will not grant them permission to search.
The FBI was contacted by family and cannot/will not offer aid without LPD permission.
Texas Rangers have been contacted, but requires LPD permission.

Why is LPD not allowing these three agencies to look for Mark?

The friend that saw him at 2am/CT went home to his own house.
The friend/resident of where Mark was spending the night, claims Mark walked away to another friend's house … to shower, at 10am/CT.
That friend does own a red/maroon colored car, but it is parked and not moving with Mark as a passenger.

Because minors are involved, those names and details by law be released,.

Mark does need to be found, not still missing.

//***************//

KCBD has upgraded Mark’s date of disappearance, but LPD still will not say why TES, TR or FBI are not invited to help find him.
Lubbock Police continue search for missing teen

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 10:16 AM CDT
Updated: Jul 25, 2012 10:17 AM CDT

Mark Ysasaga
From Lubbock Police Department:

As the Lubbock Police Department continues to search for missing juvenile Mark Ysasaga we remind the public of this case and again ask for any information regarding his disappearance.

Mark was reported missing on June 15th and LPD investigators have been searching for him since that time.

Investigators obtained security footage from the Wal-Mart at Marsha Sharp FWY and Ave Q which showed Mark at the store on June 14th. Investigators confirmed it was Mark in the video and that he was at the store with friends. There is no indication he was in any distress at that time.

Investigators have also confirmed he left the store with friends and went to a home in the 3100 block of 27th. He last made contact with a friend on the morning of June 14th and was last known to be walking from the area of 3100 27th.

The LPD is not seeking to locate Mark for any outstanding or pending criminal charges.

Anyone with any possible information as to Mark's whereabouts or the circumstances surrounding his disappearance is urged to contact the Lubbock Police Department.

The LPD understands the large role social media plays in our lives today but we ask that those who may have information related this case contact the Police Department directly, as that is the best and quickest way to assist the investigation.

There is a reward of $2,000 for information leading to Mark's recovery.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Lubbock Police Department at 775-2786 or 775-2816.

KCBD just reported that around 11:15am, A body was found along Interstate 20 near mile marker 242 in Sweetwater, TX. The body has been transported to Lubbock for autopsy. They were unable to determine the gender, race or age due to the severity of decomposition. Sweetwater, TX is 124 miles Southeast of Lubbock.

KCBD just reported that around 11:15am, A body was found along Interstate 20 near mile marker 242 in Sweetwater, TX. The body has been transported to Lubbock for autopsy. They were unable to determine the gender, race or age due to the severity of decomposition. Sweetwater, TX is 124 miles Southeast of Lubbock.

I thought of Mark too when I heard this, also Hailey Dunn. There is a good possibility this is a homeless man living out of his pickup in a nearby parking lot who has not been seen in a month or more too.

I thought of Mark too when I heard this, also Hailey Dunn. There is a good possibility this is a homeless man living out of his pickup in a nearby parking lot who has not been seen in a month or more too.

As terribly sad this is, I hope it brings answers and closure to a family missing a loved one, whether it be Mark, Hailey, or the man you metioned.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7
Back