DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has to do with terrorists

"gunman was identified as Major Malik Nadal Hasan."
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ah1jNtgdxd4E&=8

I hope they got the bomb squad in there as well, Lord knows what these had planned..

I've only seen the CNN video posted of Obama's address. I didn't even notice the shoutout maybe it was cut out? What did he say? Just curious here!

fwiw KWTX is reporting him as a seargent major in the mental health field

I don't think we should jump to conclusions and make assumptions based on someone's name or religion. That's not fair to some posters here who may be of the same religion.

I've only seen the CNN video posted of Obama's address. I didn't even notice the shoutout maybe it was cut out? What did he say? Just curious here!

I guess people are upset because he didn't speak about the shooting right away. He started out talking about the conference.

Maj Ret is on FOX and his sources are telling him this was not an act of a crazy. This was deliberate and he targeted his victims.

This doesn't sound good.

fran

kwtx hospital update: the off post hospital has 9 patients, four of which are currently in surgery.

They are in the processing of receiving 11 more patients from the army medical center on post.

you can give blood at the hospital.. info is up on the news station website

She is not the Commander in Chief, tho!

I will drop it if you will.

Good as will I. But, one thought. When the "base closing lists" come up, aren't Army Posts/Forts included on that list? Many people use the term base, including many of us with people in military (in my case, all five branches).

I am going to my local blood bank first thing in the morning and donate blood in the unknown names of these victims at Ft. Hood.

Good as will I. But, one thought. When the "base closing lists" come up, aren't Army Posts/Forts included on that list? Many people use the term base, including many of us with people in military (in my case, all five branches).
you are correct. It is the base reallignment commission of which my husband worked for three years while we were stationed in Germnay.

And yes, even military peeps like myself use the word base interchangeably...

:angel:

No comment because I am dropping it.

He congratulated a Native American who had won the Medal of Honor. I believe he also thanked Interior Secretary Salazar for holding the conference the President was addressing. This was seen in some quarters as "a shoutout," evidently because of the non-Anglo names involved.

msnbc saying it might have started at a graduation ceremony that was being held.

saying that Associated Press is reporting that he was an Army Mental Health person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties