TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thay're calling me from work (Metroplex) to see if I have heard from son in law. Want me to go to work after I do. My God, was it terrorists or soldiers with ptsd? They were in uniform!

Ft. Hood has been a very troubled posting in recent years; there have been many suicides.

I'm guessing the killers got on base today due to security being a little lax or overloaded for the graduation ceremony.

Oh my God, one suspect got away and one building attacked was the traumatic brain injury area. My son in law is being treated there. One suspect at large!!!!

Oh my God, one suspect got away and one building attacked was the traumatic brain injury area. My son in law is being treated there. One suspect at large!!!!
Oh, Sunny... :hug:

I'm guessing the killers got on base today due to security being a little lax or overloaded for the graduation ceremony.

I would think it would be overloaded due to graduation ceremonies today.

JMO

CNN (not HLN) is giving more than Fox right now. Of course, that can change.

With regrets, I'm guessing this is a service personnel on service personnel crime.

Appears the theater and PX were targeted, but I didn't understand the third location.

My prayers are with your son Sunnie. You take care of yourself, and don't go to work until you feel comfortable doing so!

Readiness Processing was the third location, per a Sgt. Major who was on CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx