GUILTY TX - Melissa Sowders, 26, Harris County, 26 December 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her car would stand out with one black door. But if it has gone into a river then it would be harder to find.

Seeing that she had made arrangements to meet the husband he would be stupid to have done something as he would be the first suspect. Very strange to me that she doesn't have custody or even part custody of her children. Are there other things going on in her life that would prevent her from looking after the children? MOO

Her car would stand out with one black door. But if it has gone into a river then it would be harder to find.

Seeing that she had made arrangements to meet the husband he would be stupid to have done something as he would be the first suspect. Very strange to me that she doesn't have custody or even part custody of her children. Are there other things going on in her life that would prevent her from looking after the children? MOO

She may not have wanted custody at this time. I have a friend who split from her husband but left the children with him as she was the one who physically left and for a while she was sleeping on friends' sofas. It was over a year before she was in a position to have them back with her.

Given that Melissa had a new relationship and was pregnant, I can see why she may not have wanted the children with her - for selfish and unselfish reasons.

994094_754831721213550_2056068884_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/KPRC2?fref=ts

622x350.jpg

Authorities spent Saturday searching a northwest Harris County creek for a pregnant woman who disappeared the day after Christmas and who is believed to be a victim of foul play.

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, said authorities asked his group to search a section of Cypress Creek for Melissa Rene Sowders, 26. The group launched a boat equipped with sonar and searched for most of the day, he said.

"Everything right now, at this point in time, is leading us to the water," he said.

They plan to resume the effort at 9 a.m. Sunday, he said.

More pictures at link: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ant-woman-5098402.php?cmpid=htx#photo-5652739

So they are north of Richie Road near Design Tech Homes.

How did she get from her car at Richie Rd to the creek?

And my last thought...any chance this is suicide? I know everyone looks at the ex. But she is no longer manager at McDs. Her ex filed for divorce. She doesn't have her kids. Maybe the one she met at McDs did not respond warmly to her. That's a lot to handle. Add in pregnancy hormones.

Did she actually meet the ex there? Would there be CCTV at or around the .Mc Donald's to show if she or her ex were there? and what about the truck stop or the roads to the truck stop, are there any cameras there? At least LE would have something if any movements were captured on camera.
I hope this lady comes home safe but alas with the car being found and no sign of her I have an awful feeling the end to this is not going to be good.

Snipped from above article:

--
Sowders' car was found abandoned Friday night in a transport company parking lot on the North Freeway just north of Richie Road, near Cypress Creek.
--

If the McD doesn't have cameras, hopefully the transport company does where her car was found.

Did she actually meet the ex there? Would there be CCTV at or around the .Mc Donald's to show if she or her ex were there? and what about the truck stop or the roads to the truck stop, are there any cameras there? At least LE would have something if any movements were captured on camera.
I hope this lady comes home safe but alas with the car being found and no sign of her I have an awful feeling the end to this is not going to be good.

Hopefully there are cameras. What ages are her 4 children? If they were there then LE can ask them what happen, but IMO, they weren't there and she followed her ex to another location and sadly things went terribly wrong.

Hopefully there are cameras. What ages are her 4 children? If they were there then LE can ask them what happen, but IMO, they weren't there and she followed her ex to another location and sadly things went terribly wrong.

They look to be roughly 1, 3, 5, 7.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back