Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the property on Google earth. It appears someone could easily sneak up to his shop or house without being seen or heard. Maybe the bad guy/s took him to get money from his bank account. BUT his wallet was left behind so not a good theory.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/posts/1663881200298874

Printable PDF Poster http://posters.missingcases.com/Help-Bring-Pa-Paw-Home.pdf

Attachments

• Help-Bring-Pa-Paw-Home.jpg
    Help-Bring-Pa-Paw-Home.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 790
So sad we don't have more clues to discuss here at WS. There are some very talented people on WS that bring a lot to the discussion when there is information available. For anyone thinking this Forum is for raking victims or their families through the mud, I assure you it is not. On other cases I have followed here WSers have put their lives on hold to help. They don't always solve it but they put their heart into it.

Former Hunt County resident here. Now over west a ways. Stumbled across this looking for a new case. Very odd situation. He sounds like he is highly regarded by the community, and friends. Very terrifying for his family, I'm sure!

*All statements are my own opinion unless otherwise stated.*

Third Search For Missing Retired Firefighter Turns Up Nothing
Searchers came up empty Wednesday during the third massive effort to find retired Dallas firefighter Michael Chambers, who has been missing since March 10.
"One theory is that he injured himself inside the shop and wandered off, that's why we're conducting all these searches," said Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks.

Source: Third Search For Missing Retired Firefighter Turns Up Nothing | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Se...-Close-Officials-416805783.html#ixzz4c6hjIxEk
Follow us: @nbcdfw on Twitter | NBCDFW on Facebook​

Chambers was last seen March 10 entering and then leaving the Quinlan Walmart alone. He was driving his pickup truck.

He was known to carry money but do not believe he was followed. Chambers returned home before noon and was not seen again.

Whatever happened to him most likely happened between noon and 3 p.m. that Friday. His truck was at the house along with his keys and wallet. Chambers and his cell phone simply disappeared.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/14/missing-texas-man-may-have-been-abducted-police-say.html
SABBM

So maybe there are some pings ?
Pretty strong words from LE to say they think he was taken against his will. must be more evidence than we've seen.

It would have taken at least 2 men to take him out and put him somewhere. Big guy.

I'm sure his wife cherishes him. After all, he went to Wal-Mart to pick up some make up for her.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It would have taken at least 2 men to take him out and put him somewhere. Big guy.

I'm sure his wife cherishes him. After all, he went to Wal-Mart to pick up some make up for her.

He looks like that even at 70 years old he would put up one heck of a fight.

Also, maybe there are things about him on her social media, but they're set to private. As a member of a law enforcement family, if you look at me Facebook, you'll see a few random memes, and very little personal information. If you're on my friends list, however, a whole other world opens up and is visible. Some people are just less visible to outsiders than others.

Hoping and praying, along with all of you, for a good outcome.

Praying for Michael and his loved ones.

This is a more informative article re Chambers. There was a small blood trail and his wallet was left but his money and license was missing.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Se...-Close-Officials-416805783.html#ixzz4c8n8CS8V

Sorry to quote my own post but this bugs me.

The article says he and the phone are missing but NOT the wallet and keys.

BUT.....money and his d.l. were missing from his wallet!!

Where were the keys and wallet found? Outside in the shed?

The blood trail went for a bit outside the shed and then it looked like whoever's blood it was turned back around to the shed.

I wonder if Wal-Mart surveillance shows who was in line next to MC in the checkout line. Maybe someone saw his cash when he paid for the makeup and had bad thoughts. And even though surveilliance video shows there was no obvious car following him, maybe they knew who he was.

But why take him away? Unless of course, they didn't want to be identified but had he been fatally hurt, then why take him? Unless it was to delay looking for him in a serious way. It does seem like a while before they got search parties going.

Or does he get queasy at the sight of his own blood? I have a brother
(who reminds me of MC) and he passes out when he sees his own blood.

I'd have a relook at the entire area surrounding his home. And maybe use a cadaver dog.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, yet. I apologize if it has been:
https://youtu.be/4kd34eHEJho

Blood Found At Home Of Missing One-Time Dallas Firefighter

I just find it very strange that this case has not gotten more national attention. The wallet was left in the shed, only the money and drivers license missing. He is a big man, would have taken 2 people to take him, in my opinion.
In my opinion, when someone goes missing in a family, all the family changes their picture to that of the missing person, to get the word out there. Some in his family did not do this and I find it strange.
I hope he is found, but it is not looking good. No clues on where to look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member