Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the Jennifer Hudson case....she had purchased sleeping pills and a drink with intent to commit suicide. She succeeded.

Are we to assume that perhaps he made such a purchase? Even so, why not release whatever it is to help move the case along.

What's the motive NOT to release it?

Does the family know what this item is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The family knows what was purchased that day as the items were placed in the bathroom and the receipt (now in the hands of LE) was found in the trash.

LE has not responded to the granddaughter who has asked them if the information about his purchases could be released.

Thank you for clarifying that.

I see that there is a verified insider in the thread. Does the family find anything weird/strange/concerning with this unreleased purchase?

Thank you for clarifying that.

I see that there is a verified insider in the thread. Does the family find anything weird/strange/concerning with this unreleased purchase?

The VI is a granddaughter and in her comments she does not indicate anything strange or weird re the items.

The only thing they are frustrated about is that LE will not classify his missing as "criminal" because Texas Rangers/FBI won't get involved unless its criminal.

Hmmmm....I wonder what leads LE to believe it's not criminal. I mean, wasn't blood found in his workshop?

Also, there are articles from the first week or two he went missing that stated LE thought he may have been taken from the home. Isn't that criminal?

Hmmmm....I wonder what leads LE to believe it's not criminal. I mean, wasn't blood found in his workshop?

Yes. It wasn't a small amount but also not a large amount I believe.

And if my memory serves me correctly the blood was tested as to the age. So some indication LE believed it could have been old. But I can't remember exactly.

Nothing stolen, everything locked back up (garage, house) keys and wallet in the usual place (missing DL).

Is his passport missing?

And does he own any weapons? Does he have a gun rack on his vehicle? Is his vehicle missing too?

Is his passport missing?

And does he own any weapons? Does he have a gun rack on his vehicle? Is his vehicle missing too?

His truck was parked where it is usually parked. As for the other questions I don't recall the answers.

ETA - I will say family said nothing missing so if there are guns they are not missing.

Yikes....so he has no vehicle of his own with him. Just up and disappeared. Wife comes home and he's gone. Hmmm...

This is like the William Cierzan case!

Is his passport missing?

His passport is not missing and VI verified that all weapons are accounted for.

We're there any ongoing rifts in the family?

Recent inheritances? Arguments?

Yikes....so he has no vehicle of his own with him. Just up and disappeared. Wife comes home and he's gone. Hmmm...

This is like the William Cierzan case!

No, not really.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The family knows what was purchased that day as the items were placed in the bathroom and the receipt (now in the hands of LE) was found in the trash.

LE has not responded to the granddaughter who has asked them if the information about his purchases could be released.
If there was no case connection to the purchases, then why would LE want to keep the receipt?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I may be wrong, but I swear I heard the reporter say in one of the videos linked here yesterday (an old video) that there was some cash missing as well. Anyone else remember that? I can't go back and look right now (my computer is being a pain), so delete if necessary.

I may be wrong, but I swear I heard the reporter say in one of the videos linked here yesterday (an old video) that there was some cash missing as well. Anyone else remember that? I can't go back and look right now (my computer is being a pain), so delete if necessary.
Yes our VI has said a small amount of cash was missing.

Yes. VI said a small amount of cash was missing from his wallet, but there was other cash easily accessible that was not touched.

Yes. VI said a small amount of cash was missing from his wallet, but there was other cash easily accessible that was not touched.

I wonder how they knew he had cash missing from his wallet. I have no idea how much cash is currently in my husband's wallet, and he has no idea how much is in mine. Maybe we're abnormal.

If there was no case connection to the purchases, then why would LE want to keep the receipt?

The case is still in the investigative stages.

Maybe the items are somehow connected.

The case is still in the investigative stages.

Maybe the items are somehow connected.

Maybe LE kept the receipt to indicate how much cash he may have with him (if he paid with cash at Walmart.)

From his wallet from what I understand. Anyone else clarify?

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member