Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel54

Have you talked with any of the people that have had an affair with BC? Were they forthcoming with information?

I have not spoken to them. It's best I don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just about to post the same. SOMEONE harmed MC. Please be careful.

Thank you for the concern. I assure you I am cautious.

Steel54, going back to this post...Can you tell us where BD said MC's body was? I understand if you cannot, but since it seems this area has been ruled out, maybe you can. Thank you for all you help here.

A property on Rancho rd

How do you see LE indirectly involved
In MC's disappearance?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My fear is they make an arrest not because the person is guilty but because it might give the family and the public a false satisfaction

It sort of appears to me that if there is anyone that should be frightened, it should be BC.
Yes, no?

My fear is they make an arrest not because the person is guilty but because it might give the family and the public a false satisfaction

An arrest that would make the public and the family happy? ???????

Well thus far we've seen no progress. I know the sheriffs department has had a lot of scrutiny. It's not like it's uncommon. And furthermore if the sheriffs department is trying to hide something why would it be beneath them to pin it on someone.

I'm not saying they will. But at this point with nothing I can't think to rule out possibilities.

Well thus far we've seen no progress. I know the sheriffs department has had a lot of scrutiny. It's not like it's uncommon. And furthermore if the sheriffs department is trying to hide something why would it be beneath them to pin it on someone.

Sorry. I thought you were indicating that LE might make an arrest ONLY to make public and family happy. But is there such a person that would make both family and public happy that would be a wrongful arrest?

It has happened before. Hopefully that won't be the case here if other departments in LE are watching them closely.

I'm not trying to be specific. It's just something I would be cautious of. We saw BD speak out against them. (2) days later he's arrested. I've been told conflicting stories as to why he was arrested.

I'm not trying to be specific. It's just something I would be cautious of. We saw BD speak out against them. (2) days later he's arrested. I've been told conflicting stories as to why he was arrested.

Are you worried they might try to pin this on BD?

I totally believe that this gentleman knows something. He's a career criminal. He contacted y'all and law enforcement because he was compelled to get something off his chest. He went and met with LE knowing he had an outstanding warrant, and his chances were huge for being taken into custody. And he had a gun on him.

People like him don't seek out the cops. They run the other way. He had a gun on him for protection, because he was afraid. Afraid of who he was going to meet with. I believe that 100%.

I think BD was involved in some way, and was trying to do the right thing in his own way. And he got shut down, and is going back to prison for his efforts.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Steel54, Do you know if, when the initial call was made to 911 and LE responded, if local Game Wardens responded? I think I recall hearing they were part of the searches. Is this true?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Steel54, Do you know if, when the initial call was made to 911 and LE responded, if local Game Wardens responded? I think I recall hearing they were part of the searches. Is this true?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Yes, at the beginning there was.

I totally believe that this gentleman knows something. He's a career criminal. He contacted y'all and law enforcement because he was compelled to get something off his chest. He went and met with LE knowing he had an outstanding warrant, and his chances were huge for being taken into custody. And he had a gun on him.

People like him don't seek out the cops. They run the other way. He had a gun on him for protection, because he was afraid. Afraid of who he was going to meet with. I believe that 100%.

I think BD was involved in some way, and was trying to do the right thing in his own way. And he got shut down, and is going back to prison for his efforts.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Savethequeen, I honestly believe you are correct!

Are you worried they might try to pin this on BD?

No. I don't think they're trying to pin this on BD. I think they're trying to shut him up because of what he knows. I could be wrong. But based on appearance and my resources of those who know him that's my conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member