Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think MC would take his life. I do think we all have a breaking point. But I have a difficult time believing that someone could take MC unwillingly. He was a strong man. Worked out all the time. He ran into burning buildings and fell through roof tops and always walked away. He would defend his family and give his life. This is not a man who quits on life cause it's hard and this is not a man who could be just taken without the other person ending up in a hospital. He would have to have been surprised or he had to have known the person in order to be surprised.
I can't help but wonder if maybe one of the people BC had an affair with was confronted at by MC and in order to prevent their spouse or others from finding out he came to the house and surprised MC. I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if anyone was sporting cuts and scratches or bruises after PaPaw went missing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Steel54

can you tell us where any search warrants have been served? (Or maybe I should ask if any have been served?)

Steel54

can you tell us where any search warrants have been served? (Or maybe I should ask if any have been served?)

To my knowledge there isn't any. I could be wrong though.

Steel, can you clarify what, and which vehicles have been forensically processed? There have been conflicting stories.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

To my knowledge there isn't any. I could be wrong though.

Why am I not surprised? Steel54, can you tell me if your family is satisfied with the progress and communication with HCSO?

Why am I not surprised? Steel54, can you tell me if your family is satisfied with the progress and communication with HCSO?

Not satisfied at all. In fact very frustrated.

Not satisfied at all. In fact very frustrated.

Since the sheriff is friendly with MC and knows him personally, do you have a theory why this case has gotten little outwardly apparent action on part of HCSO? Do you think its ego? Bumbled police work they don't want revealed? More sinister reasons? Or Do you feel they could be doing more than what it appears but keeping their cards close to their chest?
Admittedly, HCSO's track record in cases of HC missing persons is not good

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I'm going to say this and your going to have to draw your own conclusion. I have reason to believe that the Sheriff himself has something to cover up and not the department as a whole and for now that is the best answer I am willing to give.

Since the sheriff is friendly with MC and knows him personally, do you have a theory why this case has gotten little outwardly apparent action on part of HCSO? Do you think its ego? Bumbled police work they don't want revealed? More sinister reasons? Or Do you feel they could be doing more than what it appears but keeping their cards close to their chest?
Admittedly, HCSO's track record in cases of HC missing persons is not good

I know this post was directed to Steel54, but I am going to say that something STINKS to the high heavens regarding HCSO in this case. IN MY OPINION, either:
1. There is foul play involving a member of LE or a family member of LE.
2. LE is indirectly involved in MC's disappearance into thin air, but they are directly and firmly involved in covering it up.
3. They bungled the case so badly right from the beginning that they are just hoping and praying everyone's concern just fades away. NOT HAPPENING!
4. They have everything under control and are just crossing the t's and dotting the i's and will make an arrest very soon.

I'd LOVE to think it is #4, but sadly I don't. I hope I am pleasantly surprised by them, as they don't have a lot of integrity IMO, in light of their track record.

I'm going to say this and your going to have to draw your own conclusion. I have reason to believe that the Sheriff himself has something to cover up and not the department as a whole and for now that is the best answer I am willing to give.

Kind of confirms what I was thinking.

Steel54 --

Thank you for answering all of our questions. Please stay safe.

I hope MC comes home very soon!

I know this post was directed to Steel54, but I am going to say that something STINKS to the high heavens regarding HCSO in this case. IN MY OPINION, either:
1. There is foul play involving a member of LE or a family member of LE.
2. LE is indirectly involved in MC's disappearance into thin air, but they are directly and firmly involved in covering it up.
3. They bungled the case so badly right from the beginning that they are just hoping and praying everyone's concern just fades away. NOT HAPPENING!
4. They have everything under control and are just crossing the t's and dotting the i's and will make an arrest very soon.

I'd LOVE to think it is #4, but sadly I don't. I hope I am pleasantly surprised by them, as they don't have a lot of integrity IMO, in light of their track record.
How do you see LE indirectly involved
In MC's disappearance?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well I had a IM conversation with him. He made some accusations about BC that seemed far fetched. But unbelievably turned out to be true. He claimed there was an affair with a black guy. True! (I'm sure by now you all know who this person is)
To my disappointment the place he claimed that he believed MC's body was located turned up a dead end. A search was conducted with no results. What did disappoint me was how vocal BD was about the location he believed MC's body was and how long it took HCSO to conduct a search there. What if MC's body was there and the person who is responsible saw this on FB and decided to move his body. It's a possibility. This is one of the reasons I believe some evidence should be with held until investigation is concluded.
I do find it odd that he was arrested two days later. A source of mine who is a friend of his claims he said that BC had an additional affair with someone who was either a police officer or the son of a police officer and that is why he also believes the HCSO is hiding something. I've also been given two conflicting stories on BD's arrest. I've heard on story that he was on the property he claimed MC was and had a gun threatening the owner. Another story has been told to me that he was pulled over and they searched his vehicle and found a gun. Evidently he's a felon.

Steel54, going back to this post...Can you tell us where BD said MC's body was? I understand if you cannot, but since it seems this area has been ruled out, maybe you can. Thank you for all you help here.

Maybe it should be searched by someone other than HCSO?

Steel54 --

Thank you for answering all of our questions. Please stay safe.

I hope MC comes home very soon!

Thank you. As I find out more I will try and give more that doesn't impede an investigation. (Not talking about HCSO)

Steel54

Have you talked with any of the people that have had an affair with BC? Were they forthcoming with information?

So is anyone now more convinced one way or the other as to whether this was a disappearance from an outside influence or inside?

I find myself still straddling the fence with this. I don't think he caused this disappearance by either suicide or just walking away. However, I'm just not positive of which motive I think is more logical, after all that I have read and seen on this case.

I also keep thinking, when you see how many are telling or eluding to the same info and have not wavered in their beliefs, you start to think, how many people locaĺly knew about the outside activities of BC and why didn't the family know? Maybe it's possible they had heard prior to MC's disappearance, and didn't want to believe it. I believe they may have been fed a lot of untruths. These untruths though, could be hampering finding out what actuaĺly happened. When the only thing that has been consistant to the family, seems to be the the amount of backpedaling of answers given to the family. The sheer amount of changing stories is astounding!!

Last, I have a feeling that what I think happened to pawpaw is going to have a spin we didn't see coming!!!

Thank you Steel54 for joining in and helping to fill in some missing information.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member