Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for answering. I can certainly respect that. I think that you will find that almost every one of us here wants him found NOW too. The portrait that has been painted of him by those that know and love him is that of such an incredible man that I think most of us can either relate to having someone like him in our family, or wish that we did. I'm not giving up that hope either. I never give up on our missing.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steel54

Is there anything you think we should know? Or that you want to clarify?

I wish there was an emoji of someone scratching their head!

In the past yes there relationship was something a couple could model theirs after. But the last couple years has been a different story.
They would go on trips together but it seemed as if it was out of obligation. Recently though BC has been going on vacations with friends.

Thank you for responding.

Did you see my other two posts with other questions? Or are those questions off limits?

Thank you regardless!

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Thank you for responding.

Did you see my other two posts with other questions? Or are those questions off limits?

Thank you regardless!

I feel like I've answered everything to the best of my ability thus far!

Are you aware of why BC filed a PO against JC and can you share that information? If not I understand. Thanks!

Thank you for replying to all of our questions. Can you tell us if you know, what did BC use as evidence of PaPaws death to get a death certificate? This is almost unheard of and we have pondered this question plenty!

Thank you for replying to all of our questions. Can you tell us if you know, what did BC use as evidence of PaPaws death to get a death certificate? This is almost unheard of and we have pondered this question plenty!

Inmyhumbleopinion posted the documents that showed the 'proof' somewhere in this thread. It was basically that he didn't answer his phone (in the ten days it was still on), didn't have money to sustain himself on him, and a few other minor things. Nothing like evidence at all. Sad.

Thank you! Yes, I read the documents. I went through this Letter of Testamentary earlier this year. It is not an easy process. We had to go before a judge and swear to a lot of information. (And our relative passed away in a hospital after a very lengthy illness!)

I know it can be done because she did it. I am just wondering who "helped" her get this accomplished so quickly.

I have family in LE and they were shocked this could be done so quickly with no body.

Thank you again. Trying to stay open minded here!

Thank you, Steele54. Your straightforward answers imo have provided a truer picture of what may have been going on at the time, before and after.

I have completely reshuffled what I think may have happened and will keep those and everything else on the table.
But, I now think there were two people responsible. PaPaw and BC. As sad as it is, one falling out of love with the other after 30 plus years of marriage is more common than people may think.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Did Becca always drink too much or was this a rather new phenomenon? I noticed a particular friend (her BFF) on her FB was what I considered a tad inappropriate after MC went missing. Was this particular friend a bad influence?!

I do believe there are particular friends of hers who have been bad influences. But at the end of the day she is a 60 year old woman who has been making decisions her whole life. She knows what she was doing was wrong. This has been going on for awhile now. It's disappointing and embarrassing. This is not the appropriate behavior for a married lady.

Steel54, what are your thoughts on BD and his claims to have information about the disappearance of MC?

I do believe there are particular friends of hers who have been bad influences. But at the end of the day she is a 60 year old woman who has been making decisions her whole life. She knows what she was doing was wrong. This has been going on for awhile now. It's disappointing and embarrassing. This is not the appropriate behavior for a married lady.

Yes, I agree with you 100%.

Steel54 I'm curious are BC's friends that she's partying with married or single? Do you know?

Steel54, what are your thoughts on BD and his claims to have information about the disappearance of MC?

Well I had a IM conversation with him. He made some accusations about BC that seemed far fetched. But unbelievably turned out to be true. He claimed there was an affair with a black guy. True! (I'm sure by now you all know who this person is)
To my disappointment the place he claimed that he believed MC's body was located turned up a dead end. A search was conducted with no results. What did disappoint me was how vocal BD was about the location he believed MC's body was and how long it took HCSO to conduct a search there. What if MC's body was there and the person who is responsible saw this on FB and decided to move his body. It's a possibility. This is one of the reasons I believe some evidence should be with held until investigation is concluded.
I do find it odd that he was arrested two days later. A source of mine who is a friend of his claims he said that BC had an additional affair with someone who was either a police officer or the son of a police officer and that is why he also believes the HCSO is hiding something. I've also been given two conflicting stories on BD's arrest. I've heard on story that he was on the property he claimed MC was and had a gun threatening the owner. Another story has been told to me that he was pulled over and they searched his vehicle and found a gun. Evidently he's a felon.

I believe some are married and single.

Well I had a IM conversation with him. He made some accusations about BC that seemed far fetched. But unbelievably turned out to be true. He claimed there was an affair with a black guy. True! (I'm sure by now you all know who this person is)
To my disappointment the place he claimed that he believed MC's body was located turned up a dead end. A search was conducted with no results. What did disappoint me was how vocal BD was about the location he believed MC's body was and how long it took HCSO to conduct a search there. What if MC's body was there and the person who is responsible saw this on FB and decided to move his body. It's a possibility. This is one of the reasons I believe some evidence should be with held until investigation is concluded.
I do find it odd that he was arrested two days later. A source of mine who is a friend of his claims he said that BC had an additional affair with someone who was either a police officer or the son of a police officer and that is why he also believes the HCSO is hiding something. I've also been given two conflicting stories on BD's arrest. I've heard on story that he was on the property he claimed MC was and had a gun threatening the owner. Another story has been told to me that he was pulled over and they searched his vehicle and found a gun. Evidently he's a felon.

My personal research gives me pretty much the same information you just said. I personally think that the guy knows something.

And neither story about his arrest is true. But the first one you mentioned is closer to the truth.

Jumping off your post...have CP and BR been questioned by police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett