Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Baby steps. MC spent majority of his time either in his shop on his classics, working with is Son-in-law helping him with his business and they enjoyed the classic cars together. He enjoyed spending time with his grandkids. Those were his hobbies.

On the rare occasion MC would have a drink. Never gets buzzed or drunk.

He was in a car club. They would go to events together and meet up at one of their homes. The group has been very active in the searches and trying to help find MC.

To buy parts he would usually go to Oreillys. To special order parts he would buy online and use BC's email. He is terrible at technology. I had to download an app on his phone for him cause he didn't know how to do it. When I did that, that's how I learned that his phone was set up on BC's Apple acct.

MC would always go to car shows but whether there was one locally or some other event I don't know.

Hope this answers some questions for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So then Papaw for sure has an iCloud account that was set up under BC's email address? Those iMessages could be very valuable to the case. Has LE responded to anyone about getting those records through the court? I just have a gut feeling his phone is missing because someone didn't want it being found.

What is BC relationship with the kids? I know I BC is the boy's mom - are they close? Do they get along? Does she favor one more than the other?

What about with the girls? Did they get along before this? Did they take family trips together or were they treated like stepchildren and not included in family things?

You mention the swirl of rumors regarding affairs. Ususally, not always, the family is keyed into these rumors. Assuming for a minute they are true, how was the family caught so unaware .

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ok. So why do you think BC went back to work on a Friday? Any chance she may have been getting cabin fever and both she and MC were grating on each other's nerves?

I don't know why BC went back on a Friday. They have been married for almost 40 years. I do know for a fact that there were some tension between the two. BC had made comments about living with a roommate and MC had told me that BC had been going out drinking and at times till around 3 in the morning. I also know that a female friend of hers had accused her of having an affair with her husband. MC was aware of the accusation.

I don't know why BC went back on a Friday. They have been married for almost 40 years. I do know for a fact that there were some tension between the two. BC had made comments about living with a roommate and MC had told me that BC had been going out drinking and at times till around 3 in the morning. I also know that a female friend of hers had accused her of having an affair with her husband. MC was aware of the accusation.

How did you find out about the female friend? Do you know this first hand or was this told to you by someone else?

I appreciate this page and everyone's willingness to help. I will try my best to answer questions. Thanks again.

Welcome.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Amazing what is public knowledge. Quite amazing.

Has anyone attempted using this website? If so, what did you find?

I realize this was to show the history of signatures. I'm just wondering if it might provide other useful information? All MHO as always.

Nothing really relevant I don't think.

Yikes. I understand the feelings on both sides. I suspect, being 10 years younger
than MC and being in her early 60's, she was feeling her oats and possibly felt this was the her last chance at romance before she got too old.

Most won't act on it but some will. Being out "drinking with the girls" until 3 a.m. is/ was.....foolhardy. How did PaPaw handle this accusation? What could he have done? Did he threaten divorce or threaten to have her followed? I wonder if he sought legal advice.

Did he believe the accusations were true? Was he despondent or upset?
This may may be the first time I've considered suicide on his end.

Sorry, lots of questions.

Steel54,

Sheriff RM stated in his press conference that he's a close friend to MC.

What's the extent of their relationship? Did MC and RM hang out? Family cookouts? Church friends? Did the two hang out with their wives as couples? Just casual friends?

Can you expound on this?

Steel54,

Did MC maintain any close friends with any local law enforcement officers?

Steel54,

Did BC accompany MC to his car shows, out on date nights, weekend trips, etc? Or did they lead separate lives? I'm asking about in the past few years.

I've heard their relationship described as unicorns and rainbows where they were so much in love and were inseparable. And then I've heard it described as that they acted as practical strangers. Which is it?

Thank you Steel54 for coming here. Welcome.

Do you know how BC broke her wrist? Was she partying or cleaning house? Yard work? Do you know where it occurred?

Yikes. I understand the feelings on both sides. I suspect, being 10 years younger
than MC and being in her early 60's, she was feeling her oats and possibly felt this was the her last chance at romance before she got too old.

Most won't act on it but some will. Being out "drinking with the girls" until 3 a.m. is/ was.....foolhardy. How did PaPaw handle this accusation? What could he have done? Did he threaten divorce or threaten to have her followed? I wonder if he sought legal advice.

Did he believe the accusations were true? Was he despondent or upset?
This may may be the first time I've considered suicide on his end.

Sorry, lots of questions.

I don't honestly know if he thought it were true. MC treated her like a queen. His wife was his world. He loved her.

I don't honestly know if he thought it were true. MC treated her like a queen. His wife was his world. He loved her.

Do you and others believe it to be true?

This is terribly sad and I can honestly say that this won't end well for BC...even if she is not criminally tied to his disappearance.

How did you find out about the female friend? Do you know this first hand or was this told to you by someone else?

This was told to me by another relative who was close to MC.

Do you know how BC broke her wrist? Was she partying or cleaning house? Yard work? Do you know where it occurred?

She feel. She was sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads