Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It was in the will. So I don't believe it was in BC's name.

The mustang in the will was a different mustang. It is not the mustang he gifted her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mustang in the will was a different mustang. It is not the mustang he gifted her.

Thanks. Someone cleared that up earlier. Different mustang. So she doesn't have any extra cars other than her own that she needs to maintain? All the cars in the will were gone before MC went missing? 2009 was quite a while ago so I could see them not owning the same cars. Some people have stated she has to worry about the upkeep of those cars.

Do you have links for this information? Where was all of this stated?

ETA: 806mom already asked.

I don't know if it's stated anywhere. I used to play in that mustang as a kid.

This post lands at random and is probably duplicating some of what members have already advised.

If someone knows a major case player and wishes to provide factual insider information without providing links (i.e. MSM or LE) to substantiate, they must become a Verified Insider (VI) in order to do so … otherwise they are expected to post according to TOS by providing links.

Unless/until a member is a VI, information without links is considered rumor, and rumor posts will be removed.

If someone wishes to become a Verified Insider to provide inside information, please see the following post for instruction:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191641-Professional-Posters-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

Until the verification process is complete, please refrain from posting insider information.

:tyou:

Pawpaw's case is most bothersome to me. Prayers for this family and that the case will be resolved soon. Someone has to have answers. I pray that they come forward soon

Hi Everyone,

Steel54 is now a verified insider in Michael's case.

Please continue to treat Steel54 with respect.

Remember Steel54 does not need to provide links to their posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Steel54 posts or not.

Thank you

Yay! We now have two VI's. Welcome Steel54.

Steel 54, please share your insight so we can all do whatever we can to get Papaw home.
Thanks for being willing to help!

Steel 54, please share your insight so we can all do whatever we can to get Papaw home.
Thanks for being willing to help!

I appreciate this page and everyone's willingness to help. I will try my best to answer questions. Thanks again.

I am wondering if MC had regular visitors during the days. Was there an old buddy, neighbor, fishing buddy that would regularly stop by and visit during the days that he was home alone? Someone he regularly lunched or had coffee with? Maybe this activity had ceased with BC being home with her injury but with her return to work it had or was going to resume?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Welcome Steel54! Sorry to have to 'meet' you under these circumstances, but do know we here are all trying our best to #BringPapawHome.
What would you like to tell us? Do you have a theory of what may have happened to this fine man?

I appreciate this page and everyone's willingness to help. I will try my best to answer questions. Thanks again.

I have a list of questions that seems to be overlooked in what may be tunnel vision. Maybe you could answer some for me!

Were there any fairs, conventions, carnivals, expos, festivals, Monster Truck shows, etc. in the area around that time? Not just in Quinlan itself, but in the surrounding area?

Where would Papaw buy any car parts that he needed, besides special order?
Was there a local donut shop or tavern or other gathering place that he might meet friends at for a coffee and to 'chew the fat' or perhaps watch a sports game?
(Not sure if he drank alcohol or not, but even non-drinkers sometimes go have a soda with their buddies.)
Did he have any activities/interests besides the classic car thing? Did he play cards with the guys every Wednesday night or every now and again?
Did he often go help out a friend do odd jobs?.
Was Papaw know throughout the area as a go-to guy for automotive advice? Could someone have asked him to take a look at a car project they were working on, to either give him a hand or advice?
Was there a little old lady that might call upon Papaw to have him fix a leaky pipe, or see why her toilet won't stop running?
Was he known to carry large amounts of cash? (I think this may have been answered already, if so sorry.)

Welcome Steel54! Sorry to have to 'meet' you under these circumstances, but do know we here are all trying our best to #BringPapawHome.
What would you like to tell us? Do you have a theory of what may have happened to this fine man?

Yes I do have a theory. But for now it's not a fact so I'm not going to say what I think happened.
The whole thing is strange. BC went to work that day after being off for awhile due to a wrist injury. (I do find it strange to go back to work on a Friday why not come back on a Monday) She comes home to find that MC is gone. ID is gone and phone is gone. I've heard people say that cash was missing. (Not really sure how they can say that because there is no evidence or proof. Yes MC always carried cash. But to say cash is missing is still an assumption) Blood on the floor. Then that's it. Ping on the phone turned up not helpful. Searches have been done. Now hearing that a certain person was having affairs before MC disappeared. Truth is y'all probably know as much as I do.

Yes I do have a theory. But for now it's not a fact so I'm not going to say what I think happened.
The whole thing is strange. BC went to work that day after being off for awhile due to a wrist injury. (I do find it strange to go back to work on a Friday why not come back on a Monday) She comes home to find that MC is gone. ID is gone and phone is gone. I've heard people say that cash was missing. (Not really sure how they can say that because there is no evidence or proof. Yes MC always carried cash. But to say cash is missing is still an assumption) Blood on the floor. Then that's it. Ping on the phone turned up not helpful. Searches have been done. Now hearing that a certain person was having affairs before MC disappeared. Truth is y'all probably know as much as I do.

Well that's too bad. I was hoping you'd know a lot more than us being family and all. Have you talked with LE about your theory to see if they can check it out?

May I ask your relationship to the family?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I have a list of questions that seems to be overlooked in what may be tunnel vision. Maybe you could answer some for me!

Were there any fairs, conventions, carnivals, expos, festivals, Monster Truck shows, etc. in the area around that time? Not just in Quinlan itself, but in the surrounding area?

Where would Papaw buy any car parts that he needed, besides special order?
Was there a local donut shop or tavern or other gathering place that he might meet friends at for a coffee and to 'chew the fat' or perhaps watch a sports game?
(Not sure if he drank alcohol or not, but even non-drinkers sometimes go have a soda with their buddies.)
Did he have any activities/interests besides the classic car thing? Did he play cards with the guys every Wednesday night or every now and again?
Did he often go help out a friend do odd jobs?.
Was Papaw know throughout the area as a go-to guy for automotive advice? Could someone have asked him to take a look at a car project they were working on, to either give him a hand or advice?
Was there a little old lady that might call upon Papaw to have him fix a leaky pipe, or see why her toilet won't stop running?
Was he known to carry large amounts of cash? (I think this may have been answered already, if so sorry.)

WOW! Baby steps. MC spent majority of his time either in his shop on his classics, working with is Son-in-law helping him with his business and they enjoyed the classic cars together. He enjoyed spending time with his grandkids. Those were his hobbies.

On the rare occasion MC would have a drink. Never gets buzzed or drunk.

He was in a car club. They would go to events together and meet up at one of their homes. The group has been very active in the searches and trying to help find MC.

To buy parts he would usually go to Oreillys. To special order parts he would buy online and use BC's email. He is terrible at technology. I had to download an app on his phone for him cause he didn't know how to do it. When I did that, that's how I learned that his phone was set up on BC's Apple acct.

MC would always go to car shows but whether there was one locally or some other event I don't know.

Hope this answers some questions for you.

May I ask your relationship to the family?

Yes sir you may ask me anything you want. But for the time being the best answer I'm willing to give you is I'm family.

Yes sir you may ask me anything you want. But for the time being the best answer I'm willing to give you is I'm family.

Ok. So why do you think BC went back to work on a Friday? Any chance she may have been getting cabin fever and both she and MC were grating on each other's nerves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members