Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel54

Tell us about the Protective Order.

Was it justified? Was it expected? There has been rumors as to why it was issued - are the rumors correct? What evidence does she have to get a 2 year order ?

Steel54

Was it justified? Was it expected? There has been rumors as to why it was issued - are the rumors correct? What evidence does she have to get a 2 year order ?

What do you know about it and I will do my best to correct and fill in the blanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steel54

Also let me make sure I am ok to do so.

Do you and others believe it to be true?

This is terribly sad and I can honestly say that this won't end well for BC...even if she is not criminally tied to his disappearance.

I can't and won't speak on behalf of anyone else. But it doesn't look good on her end of things.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Steel54,

Did BC accompany MC to his car shows, out on date nights, weekend trips, etc? Or did they lead separate lives? I'm asking about in the past few years.

I've heard their relationship described as unicorns and rainbows where they were so much in love and were inseparable. And then I've heard it described as that they acted as practical strangers. Which is it?

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

In the past yes there relationship was something a couple could model theirs after. But the last couple years has been a different story.
They would go on trips together but it seemed as if it was out of obligation. Recently though BC has been going on vacations with friends.

Steel54 is BC still in constant contact with the rest of the family?

Welcome Steel54. You have our prayers.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Is BC hanging around a "new crowd" or does she seem to have the same group of friends? <modsnip>

It appears that those who were her friends have turned their back on her. Not all though. I've had certain individuals send me pictures that are current of her at a bar looking trashed.

Steel54, thanks for answering my long list of questions about Papaw's habits, hobbies, etc. I appreciate that, because I am making every effort not to tunnel-vision. That would not help in finding Papaw, which is the goal of, I think, everyone here.

Now, I am going to go ahead and ask a question that has been talked about a lot in other places and hinted at/mentioned in passing here. If you don't want to answer, I will understand completely.
Do you know anything about the affairs BC is rumored to have been having? If you do and don't mind talking about it, can you fill us in to whatever extent you are comfortable?

I do not feel I turned my back on her. I believe she turned her back on her family . I can't approve her behavior .

It appears that those who were her friends have turned their back on her. Not all though. I've had certain individuals send me pictures that are current of her at a bar looking trashed.

Does it upset you that her friends turned their backs on her? Or do you feel like it is understandable?

Does it upset you that her friends turned their backs on her? Or do you feel like it is understandable?

I understand their position and opinion.

Steel54

Is there anything you think we should know? Or that you want to clarify?

I was not sure if this had been answered/provided. I believe this is Post #613. on page 46 here in thread #3. Apologies and please delete if this is a duplicate.

Thank you sir!

Did Becca always drink too much or was this a rather new phenomenon? I noticed a particular friend (her BFF) on her FB was what I considered a tad inappropriate after MC went missing. Was this particular friend a bad influence?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Steel54, thanks for answering my long list of questions about Papaw's habits, hobbies, etc. I appreciate that, because I am making every effort not to tunnel-vision. That would not help in finding Papaw, which is the goal of, I think, everyone here.

Now, I am going to go ahead and ask a question that has been talked about a lot in other places and hinted at/mentioned in passing here. If you don't want to answer, I will understand completely.
Do you know anything about the affairs BC is rumored to have been having? If you do and don't mind talking about it, can you fill us in to whatever extent you are comfortable?

It has been requested of me that for the moment I don't answer those questions. As you know there are those investigating the disappearance of MC other than the HCSD and I don't want to say anything that may interfere with that investigation. I feel strongly that the answers you seek will come to light sooner than later and if they don't I will I promise pour out information. I miss MC. I want him found and I want him found now. I have not given up home in the possibility that he could still be alive.

It has been requested of me that for the moment I don't answer those questions. As you know there are those investigating the disappearance of MC other than the HCSD and I don't want to say anything that may interfere with that investigation. I feel strongly that the answers you seek will come to light sooner than later and if they don't I will I promise pour out information. I miss MC. I want him found and I want him found now. I have not given up home in the possibility that he could still be alive.

Thank you for answering. I can certainly respect that. I think that you will find that almost every one of us here wants him found NOW too. The portrait that has been painted of him by those that know and love him is that of such an incredible man that I think most of us can either relate to having someone like him in our family, or wish that we did. I'm not giving up that hope either. I never give up on our missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett