Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t mind me asking, why was she not there? I’m guessing MC was maybe at the station or did he attend?

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Fire station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just curious. It would appear that church was a large part of MC's life. Its been stated several times that he attended church and was in a gospel band. Did BC also attend church and do you know if she still does?

She made an attempt to be apart of JC's brothers kids life but that's to be expected since JC's entirely life has always been but before his brother.

JC was the last to be adopted. BC missed JC's senior football night. Where the parent took the rose. His best friends parents took the rose so he wouldn't be embarrassed. But he was. If it was his brother that wouldn't have happened!

This stuff right here...breaks my heart.

This stuff right here...breaks my heart.
Me too. It's interesting to hear a little different side to family dynamics. I was under the impression everything was somewhat peachy. Maybe a lot was not so rosy behind the scenes.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. I'm leaving this and BPH. Please don't stop what your don't. I appreciate wverything your doing. Please don't stop. Thank you.

Hey everyone. I'm leaving this and BPH. Please don't stop what your don't. I appreciate wverything your doing. Please skit stop. Thanks you.

We hate to see you go Steel and appreciate your input. Hope you come back and prayers for you, the family, and Papaw.

I hope steel54 returns when this case breaks. I enjoyed having a different perspective.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hi. I'm super new - like literally just stumbled across this post and made a login to comment.

I've skipped around all previous posts but I have a few questions and I'm so sorry if its repetitive.

1.) BC is a nurse but wears Walmart makeup?
2.) Has it been verified that BC left work and went straight home? How long was she there before she called 911?
3.) I'm a 911 dispatcher in TX so I know pings can be inaccurate and bad but they always at least give a historical ping that shows the last "good" location. Where was it and what time?

1 - yes, and I work for an engineering firm and wear makeup from walmart as well... don't see a problem with that.

2 - since she is a home health nurse, it's really hard to verify this, but my understanding is she texted Papaw (at 5:51) that she was coming home, got home about 6:15, checks house, shop is locked and dark, gets neighbor to help check property on 4-wheelers, decides to unlock the shop to check, finds blood, calls 9-1-1 at 6:55.

3 - EXCELLENT information!!!!!!!! I have asked HCSO this question. If they answer, I will let you know.

And welcome - thank you for joining to discuss Papaw's case. We need all the help we can get.

I see some posts that I have missed. I am on this morning and will be addressing what I can.

Do you know if his service was actually cancelled? As in the account closed, with termination fees having to be paid, etc? IF you are able to say?

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Justin's service was cancelled from the plan at that time. Papaw's was not, only placed on a hold.

My favorite part of a new thread is seeing papaws sweet face at the beginning

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

<3 Can I post other pictures on here? I have some great ones.

<modsnip>

As far as I know, all vehicles are still where they were when Papaw disappeared (except the Mustang that wasn't in his name <modsnip>). This Mustang is different from the one mentioned in the will, I have confirmed this and so has my aunt <modsnip>. The one that was sold was purchased after the will was written and so not included in the division.

The trucks haven't been deeded or transferred (what's the correct term here?) to the boys as far as I know. I don't think he was saying they had been handed over, just that they grew up knowing those would be their trucks at some point. Hope that helps!

Did BC offer JC any reason why she was doing this? Possibly earlier tension between the two? Even so, doesn't explain why she would cancel the entire account and pay early termination fee's to do so.

She didn't cancel her account - that has remained the same and still is the same, only removed Justin from the account and placed Papaw's service on hold in case the phone could be recovered.

Anyone could technically do it, but it would probably be more credible coming from the family. The Texas Rangers would have to be contacted - they are dispatched through DPS.

We (the family) are trying to maintain a positive relationship with HCSO. We have been in contact with the FBI and Texas Rangers as well, they just can't directly offer help until requested.

RBBM.

I, too, am confused.

Pmerle00 said,

and then in reply to creepcrusher's question, "Are you positive it was a bee sting, or is that just what you were told?":

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-3&p=13609992#post13609992

So like you said, Jim, I am also wondering if there were two different people who were stung by a bee that day -one being the person Pmerle00 is talking about, who was stung in the eye, and the other being the son Steel54 posted about, who was stung in the lip-, and they both sent a photo of themselves to BC?

And when Pmerle00 says, "I saw the text myself," is it safe to assume she saw the picture herself?

The son is the one I am referring to. I saw the picture on Becca's phone. The sting could very well have been on his lip, but to me, one of his eyes was puffier than usual - NOT bruised or anything like that. His lip could have been swollen as well and I just didn't notice. I didn't bring this up to cause suspicion. The question was asked about any marks or scratches, and I thought it was a great question that should be answered. I answered honestly - didn't realize it would cause a stir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member