Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ScoobySnax said (from thread 3) "Personally I would be concerned of retailiation from HCSO They don't have the best reputation A pregnant woman was beaten recently by a Hunt County Deputy I dont know what happened before the beating... but it is still very unsettling. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vid...298825611.html" What happened before the beating is that they busted into a private residence without a shred of paperwork that would have given them the authority to do so; man handled the pregnant woman in front of her screaming, terrified 18 month old son; accused the pregnant woman of "assaulting a police oficer" and arrested her; kidnapped her 18 month old son and handed him over to CPS; then left her in a holding cell inside their jail for over 6 days (holding cells don't have beds, only a thin pad to lay on the concrete floor) and refused her any prenatal care.

Wanna know a strange coincidence? The private residence in Quinlan was that of the pregnant woman's father, who is also a retired Dallas Firefighter.

If I said that HCSO was worthless, I would be giving them far too much credit.

ScoobySnax said (from thread 3) "Personally I would be concerned of retailiation from HCSO They don't have the best reputation A pregnant woman was beaten recently by a Hunt County Deputy I dont know what happened before the beating... but it is still very unsettling. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vid...298825611.html" What happened before the beating is that they busted into a private residence without a shred of paperwork that would have given them the authority to do so; man handled the pregnant woman in front of her screaming, terrified 18 month old son; accused the pregnant woman of "assaulting a police oficer" and arrested her; kidnapped her 18 month old son and handed him over to CPS; then left her in a holding cell inside their jail for over 6 days (holding cells don't have beds, only a thin pad to lay on the concrete floor) and refused her any prenatal care.

Wanna know a strange coincidence? The private residence in Quinlan was that of the pregnant woman's father, who is also a retired Dallas Firefighter.

If I said that HCSO was worthless, I would be giving them far too much credit.

TexKitten,
I have a strong law enforcement affiliation, and I strongly agree with you.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

TexKitten,
I have a strong law enforcement affiliation, and I strongly agree with you.

I have the utmost respect for LE. But being a resident of Hunt County I've become VERY leery of HCSO. There are too many cases where it is likely LE may have had a hand in either "letting the crime go" or even have a hand in the crime altogether. I think the sheriff is not what he seems and while I am sure there may be some decent officers in his department I think if you have knowledge of wrongdoings and let it go unchecked you are just as culpable. I believe the reason the drugs and crimes have taken over to the ridiculous point it has is because of this very thing. And to be honest Im not too trusting of the Game Wardens because of things Ive heard from pretty reliable sources. That's why Ive questioned if Papaw went fishing the day before he went missing(which different family members gave different answers on so Im not sure if he did or if many know for sure if he did). I wonder if he could have been witness to something he shouldn't have seen OR if someone THOUGHT he was witness to something he shouldn't have seen and that could have played a part in why he went missing. Either way I don't trust HCSO as far as I can throw them under the leadership of RM. I hope that changes with his retirement. All MOO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I have the utmost respect for LE. But being a resident of Hunt County I've become VERY leery of HCSO. There are too many cases where it is likely LE may have had a hand in either "letting the crime go" or even have a hand in the crime altogether. I think the sheriff is not what he seems and while I am sure there may be some decent officers in his department I think if you have knowledge of wrongdoings and let it go unchecked you are just as culpable. I believe the reason the drugs and crimes have taken over to the ridiculous point it has is because of this very thing. And to be honest Im not too trusting of the Game Wardens because of things Ive heard from pretty reliable sources. That's why Ive questioned if Papaw went fishing the day before he went missing(which different family members gave different answers on so Im not sure if he did or if many know for sure if he did). I wonder if he could have been witness to something he shouldn't have seen OR if someone THOUGHT he was witness to something he shouldn't have seen and that could have played a part in why he went missing. Either way I don't trust HCSO as far as I can throw them under the leadership of RM. I hope that changes with his retirement. All MOO.

Is he retiring soon?

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2017/aug/23/wife-of-missing-chiropractor-files-for-divorce/

I just came across this article on another missing Texas man. His wife has filed for divorce. From the above article, her attorney states:

GOLIAD - The wife of a missing Goliad man is filing for divorce so she can manage her family's assets in her husband's absence, her lawyer said Wednesday.

"We presume we are never going to see him again," Moore said in a phone interview after the hearing.

Despite that presumption, Texas laws prevent officially presuming a missing person dead until seven years have passed, Heller said.

"With a missing spouse, you can't just sell their half of the property," she said.

Both cases in Texas, VERY different information from attorney!

Yall clearly know a lot more behind the scenes than I do! Lol. I am always amazed at the sleuth power of this group. I might need to enlist help for my future dates! Hahahah. Sleuth on! Find him!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great post!! Thank you nannymo, for finding this. This seems to blow that 'fact' based narrative right out of the water!

Not a legal 'Texas' leg to stand on, as far as I can see. Can't thank you enough for digging for this.

And yes, mpnola, you are so right. The amazing sleuthing power here astounds me.

Some of you guys should have been detectives, for real.

Great post!! Thank you nannymo, for finding this. This seems to blow that 'fact' based narrative right out of the water!

Not a legal 'Texas' leg to stand on, as far as I can see. Can't thank you enough for digging for this.

And yes, mpnola, you are so right. The amazing sleuthing power here astounds me.

IMO the family (kids) should demand a press conference from HCSO, and HC Courts explaining WHY they signed off on declaring MC deceased. MOO is they thought this would go unnoticed and would fade away. I think the family ought to demand a media blitz, circulate a petition and scream at the top of their lungs to have this brought to light. From the papers I have seen filed, it looks as if I could have my DH declared dead during deer season...he doesn't take cash with him, doesn't answer his phone and isn't seen in public for days, maybe weeks at a time. Unless the family is getting a lot more cooperation from HCSO than they are alluding to publicly, I think time to play nice is over...all MOO.

IMO the family (kids) should demand a press conference from HCSO, and HC Courts explaining WHY they signed off on declaring MC deceased. MOO is they thought this would go unnoticed and would fade away. I think the family ought to demand a media blitz, circulate a petition and scream at the top of their lungs to have this brought to light. From the papers I have seen filed, it looks as if I could have my DH declared dead during deer season...he doesn't take cash with him, doesn't answer his phone and isn't seen in public for days, maybe weeks at a time. Unless the family is getting a lot more cooperation from HCSO than they are alluding to publicly, I think time to play nice is over...all MOO.

I agree, Until the public and family is screaming and causing a scene, Hunt Co is going to continue to ignore them.

This direction in discussion is refreshing and I agree Law Enforcement must be held accountable for carrying out a clean investigation. Many things have been brought to light that could and should be checked carefully.

This direction in discussion is refreshing and I agree Law Enforcement must be held accountable for carrying out a clean investigation. Many things have been brought to light that could and should be checked carefully.

Along with the sheriff, the judge that signed off on death certificate & PO, but for some reason the judge won’t sign off or the sheriff won’t request to get the iMessages from Apple. IMO those iMessages hold the key & there is a reason no one will request/sign off to get these!!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Along with the sheriff, the judge that signed off on death certificate & PO, but for some reason the judge won’t sign off or the sheriff won’t request to get the iMessages from Apple. IMO those iMessages hold the key & there is a reason no one will request/sign off to get these!!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Should have been one of the first things that they requested. What a shame.

Sorry for quoting myself but I realize I really need to clarify my meaning.

I meant BC's 'fact' based narrative, NOT our VI, Pmerle00's.

Pmerle00 has been upfront and very generous with all her answers to questions. Her photos made him so much more real to us. I have no doubt she is telling us what she herself knows.

I was absolutely NOT referring to her or anyone else tangential to this case.

What seems to be in legal limbo to me is the narrative BC gave. There seems to be a great contradiction in Texas law between these two cases.

Now, maybe I'm wrong to even question. I'm not an attorney. Maybe there's a loophole here that I'm not aware of.

All I know is that I can't make the pieces fit.

If I'm wrong to question any of this now, I will be the first to acknowledge that fact.

Honest, I wake up wondering where PaPaw is. He's in my thoughts so often. Such a very good man!

It's time for him to come home to his family...

I agree. We need a reporter to interview the daughters and sons. They need to state that HCSO seems to be dropping the ball, not following up on leads, leaving the family to do the brunt of the investigation and not keeping the family in the loop and also not following known procedures nor asking the TR or FBI to consult. Who has ever heard of being able to print your own phone records and bring them to police???!

It is sounding like collision between BC and HCSO to me. MC deserves more than this. I don't know how I would personally function if my DH was missing. But I would probably be talking to whomever would listen and begging for info. And I would be picketing in front of HCSO until they started showing some results! We will not go quietly into the night; these kids and family need and deserve answers. MC put his life on the line for countless strangers as a firefighter and we owe him!!

I wonder if there is a timeframe in which they are no longer retrievable and that is what they are waiting for. If so, something must be in them that someone does not want to see the light of day!!

I wonder if there is a timeframe in which they are no longer retrievable and that is what they are waiting for. If so, something must be in them that someone does not want to see the light of day!!

Apple keeps basic data for 90 days. With a court order, longer. How convenient, huh?

I also have mentioned that as well and it has bothered me a lot bc it makes sense in a case where not a lot does (re: fishing )

That I think he could've went fishing and something happened from there. I live in Ellis County and fishing or hunting is something almost every male I know does here. I think something could've happened to him from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member