Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO yall remember what thread that picture was in? Or can you add the link with the picture of the purchase from the conveyor belt? Maybe if we bring the picture up again, it will be seen by new eyes.

ocgrad had the same idea...LOL thanks for that!!!!

Even though I agree that's a good guess; it does appear it could be that, the VI, Pmerle00 did say it was allergy medication for people with high blood pressure.

I found two of her posts about it on Thread 2, #181 and #184. They were written on 7/26/17 at 5:21 p.m. and 5:29 p.m. respectively.

Since I don't know how to bring them over, I will just quote them word for word, the parts relating to that item.

Post # 181

"... I noted the other item, it was allergy meds for people with high blood pressure. To us, that's not relevant..."

She went on to explain in Post # 184 why the so-called secrecy about it and the questions about why the family hadn't revealed it.

"... It's not that we didn't want to, but just couldn't get an answer from HCSO if it was ok to. They still haven't answered, but the speculation on here got too wild and we couldn't stand it anymore..."

This is as far as I am in rereading over the threads. I just finished the first thread, and this is into the second one. She may have been more specific about the brand name later on, but I haven't got that far yet.

Just wanted to share what I had discovered though at this point in my re-reading...

JMO
I will have to read the posts at that time to see what she thought got too wild. Yesterday I read some of her posts especially from later in the investigation, several things jumped out at me.
The information held, and it was not relevant to them. All the early reports said MC had no health problems, physical or mental. Was it ever stated that he had high blood pressure?

I will have to read the posts at that time to see what she thought got too wild. Yesterday I read some of her posts especially from later in the investigation, several things jumped out at me.
The information held, and it was not relevant to them. All the early reports said MC had no health problems, physical or mental. Was it ever stated that he had high blood pressure?

I don't recall any mention of high blood pressure. The only OTC allergy/cold medication for high blood pressure is Coricidin HBP that I am aware of, but Claritn and other allergy medications can be taken by those with hypertension. But none of those boxes seem to match. Look like I will be losing sleep again over this box

I can have my wife look at the photos.She is the Dept Manager of that area in our local Walmart.Plus she was a pharmacy tech before that.

I don't recall any mention of high blood pressure. The only OTC allergy/cold medication for high blood pressure is Coricidin HBP that I am aware of, but Claritn and other allergy medications can be taken by those with hypertension. But none of those boxes seem to match. Look like I will be losing sleep again over this box

Found it with a quick search!

Post #218, written on 4/12/17 at 12:44 p.m, by VI, Pmerle00

"No medical issues other than blood pressure ( which is controlled through meds which is prescribed by his doctor ) and bad knees." The Sheriff's Department is getting medical records. Hopefully they have them already..."

She went on to describe any reaction she thought her Papaw would have had, even if he would have received bad medical news.

"...Either way, Papaw would not be one to get bad news at the doctor and disappear himself - he might not TELL anyone, but he wouldn't just up and leave - he would know how much pain and confusion that would cause..."

( BBM )

Found it with a quick search!

Post #218, written on 4/12/17 at 12:44 p.m, by VI, Pmerle00

"No medical issues other than blood pressure ( which is controlled through meds which is prescribed by his doctor ) and bad knees." The Sheriff's Department is getting medical records. Hopefully they have them already..."

She went on to describe any reaction she thought her Papaw would have had, even if he would have received bad medical news.

"...Either way, Papaw would not be one to get bad news at the doctor and disappear himself - he might not TELL anyone, but he wouldn't just up and leave - he would know how much pain and confusion that would cause..."

( BBM )

Thank you Jazztune!!!!

We all knew VI was definitely giving the info she received, but you know at websleuths we back everything with evidence. And no one could ever find any hbp med with a similar box. So, we know what she was told, but we don't know, with evidence of a box match. If she was lied to about the box.... well.... that would be even more suspect.

Guy with the Walmart pharmacy tech wife.... definitely ask!!!!! We need some backup in here! :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We all knew VI was definitely giving the info she received, but you know at websleuths we back everything with evidence. And no one could ever find any hbp med with a similar box. So, we know what she was told, but we don't know, with evidence of a box match. If she was lied to about the box.... well.... that would be even more suspect.

Guy with the Walmart pharmacy tech wife.... definitely ask!!!!! We need some backup in here! :)

I agree. And I don’t believe for one second it was Coricidan HPB. Heck, we have people trolling through area WalMarts, crawling around in weird places to compare pictures. Not even close. I know she was just repeating what she was told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A little off topic.... does anyone else follow that thread where they show the items in the background and ask for help identifying them to try to track down the place the chikd was being abused? I can't find the thread and I want to ask that crazy good sleuther for his help identifying this box. If someone follows and can link it for me, I would appreciate it.

A little off topic.... does anyone else follow that thread where they show the items in the background and ask for help identifying them to try to track down the place the chikd was being abused? I can't find the thread and I want to ask that crazy good sleuther for his help identifying this box. If someone follows and can link it for me, I would appreciate it.

I'm quoting myself because I found it through google. Sharing since I'm sure everyone is curious.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344129

Bump for Papaw!!

Re: the 2nd item at WalMart: It'd be pretty hard to cover-up what that item was, and I feel our VI and family had the correct info and that the item wasn't at all relevant to the investigation. As hard as it is, we have to remember that there are no POIs, suspects, nor absolute definitive evidence of foul play in this case. Just as there's no definitive evidence of a suicide or walk away.

I DO hope HCSO has been or will be searching for whatever might be in the water near 2-mile bridge. If nothing's there, fine, but they have to look there at least one more time. ASAP.

I may be misguided, but it was my understanding that the allergy med for high blood pressure was listed on the receipt the family had in their possession. The receipt was never misplaced. They retrieved it from the bathroom trash can.

Of course, we all have the option of believing her or not. You think perhaps she was told incorrect information.

Myself, I don't. Especially from the way she described it - that they knew what the item was but only held off informing us because they wanted to get the okay from the HCSO first.

She went ahead and told us anyway because the family couldn't stand all the wild speculation about it going on here.

Not meaning to sound snarky, but her word is good enough for me. Not saying everyone else has to feel the same way. Exchange of ideas can be good...

JMO

The VI relayed information from BC, when she still referred to her as “our Becca.” I don’t believe the VI intentionally misled anyone but I think she trusted someone who didn’t deserve it.
Did BC ever talk to the media?

I may be misguided, but it was my understanding that the allergy med for high blood pressure was listed on the receipt the family had in their possession. The receipt was never misplaced. They retrieved it from the bathroom trash can.

Of course, we all have the option of believing her or not. You think perhaps she was told incorrect information.

Myself, I don't. Especially from the way she described it - that they knew what the item was but only held off informing us because they wanted to get the okay from the HCSO first.

She went ahead and told us anyway because the family couldn't stand all the wild speculation about it going on here.

Not meaning to sound snarky, but her word is good enough for me. Not saying everyone else has to feel the same way. Exchange of ideas can be good...

JMO

Yes I don’t think there is much to talk about as far as the medication. It was on the receipt. I think the VI believed a lot of what BC told her but as far as that part is concerned, what he bought couldn’t have been misconstrued!

The VI relayed information from BC, when she still referred to her as “our Becca.” I don’t believe the VI intentionally misled anyone but I think she trusted someone who didn’t deserve it.
Did BC ever talk to the media?

I see what you're saying and you've got a really good point. I was missing the obvious. Still, I find it a bit of a stretch to think that no one else in the family, except BC, viewed that receipt.

Especially after all the posts on here questioning what it was. This is just my opinion but I tend to believe that one of MC's daughters would have made it a point to see for themselves exactly what was listed on the receipt. They don't seem like the type to accept anything about this investigation without proof.

I could certainly be wrong about that though. They may have thought it was no big deal at all, and accepted BC's description of it without questioning.

Myself, I still don't believe it was significant to the case, regardless. But that's just my opinion. Others may see it differently.

Meanwhile, I will keep looking for any further clarification in her posts about this...

JMO

Yes I don’t think there is much to talk about as far as the medication. It was on the receipt. I think the VI believed a lot of what BC told her but as far as that part is concerned, what he bought couldn’t have been misconstrued!

Sorry, I meant to include your post too in my prior one. That was my understanding as well - that the medication was listed on the receipt and viewed by other family members as well as BC.

Now as Talullah points out, our VI may have been getting that information strictly from BC only. If that be the case, then I have to agree with the others. We really don't know for certain, beyond all doubt, that the medication was on there. It would just be BC's word that it was....

That does make a difference...

JMO

Sorry, I meant to include your post too in my prior one. That was my understanding as well - that the medication was listed on the receipt and viewed by other family members as well as BC.

Now as Talullah points out, our VI may have been getting that information strictly from BC only. If that be the case, then I have to agree with the others. We really don't know for certain, beyond all doubt, that the medication was on there. It would just be BC's word that it was....

That does make a difference...

JMO

It’s my understanding that the only without a doubt item on the receipt was the mascara. If I remember correctly, a random poster came on and said Coricidan HPB.
I would not be allowed to go into detail due to WS TOS, but trust me that it’s not worth going down the rabbit hole with this again. The receipt isn’t relative.

It’s my understanding that the only without a doubt item on the receipt was the mascara. If I remember correctly, a random poster came on and said Coricidan HPB.
I would not be allowed to go into detail due to WS TOS, but trust me that it’s not worth going down the rabbit hole with this again. The receipt isn’t relative.

It was not a random poster that said Coricidan HBP. It was the VI. Not saying others didn't mention it, of course, but the VI definitely stated it.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It was not a random poster that said Coricidan HBP. It was the VI. Not saying others didn't mention it, of course, but the VI definitely stated it.

I distinctly remember a random poster saying it. The VI may have, also. But I remember a poster named chickadee (?) saying it, also.

Not arguing at all. Please know that. Just saying what I recall. I have no idea how to search posts using the app, so I can’t look it up, or I would.

I put very little stock in what most of the VI said when it comes to specific things with this case. That’s just my personal opinion. I personally asked SCL about the receipt items, and got a totally different explanation. But I know that’s considered hearsay by WS guidelines.

I’m just saying that I’m not personally going down the receipt rabbit hole, and why. [emoji846]

I distinctly remember a random poster saying it. The VI may have, also. But I remember a poster named chickadee (?) saying it, also.

Not arguing at all. Please know that. Just saying what I recall. I have no idea how to search posts using the app, so I can’t look it up, or I would.

I put very little stock in what most of the VI said when it comes to specific things with this case. That’s just my personal opinion. I personally asked SCL about the receipt items, and got a totally different explanation. But I know that’s considered hearsay by WS guidelines.

I’m just saying that I’m not personally going down the receipt rabbit hole, and why. [emoji846]

Completely understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads